Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick service! Didn’t try to upsell or overcharge.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Job!
I needed my door lock actuator replaced; and Michael, Angel and Nick took good care of me.
One of them ordered the part, called me when the part was in, scheduled the appointment and were quite ready for me when I came in. Replaced it and got me out of there in about an hour and a half...just like the book said.
Keep up the good work!

Julia B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, done quickly
I like the service. Cara has a hesitation when turning right from a stop, which I don't like at all. Otherwise I do like the car. I think the hesitation, which causes car to completely lose forward momentum, is dangerous.

JO
Janet O.
Trumbull, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Love Balise Hyundai
Always friendly, mostly timely!! Thanks.

KH
Kerry H.
Shelton, CT
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Went to service with no appointment for low tire pressure (punctured by nail). They squeezed me in and repaired the tire, despite their busy schedule. They were pleasant and accommodating. Special shout out to Angel.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Same issues
Overall service is declining in the past year

SE
Stephen E.
New York, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Always take good care
So far I've had great experiences taking care of my car at Balise.

S
S.
Rye, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick in and out oil change
all went well, as was anticipated

James K.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor Angel was very professional and friendly.
Overall all the employees there are very friendly and helpful. Angel is one of the best at his job! Always smiling and keeps me up on the status and if anything above and beyond that my car may need.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
The whole service process was smooth and efficient. Angel in service was friendly, professional and is an asset to the dealership.

Diane M.
Shelton, CT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
My service Advisor was excy
He was very courteous and did a great hob
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent visit.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Dropbox envelopes out of stock, sales staff who were there unfriendly and unhelpful. Overcharged for service
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apolagies that we didn't have envelopes in the drop box. As for te salemen this has been addressed with our General Manager.

I have looked into your AC concern to verify warranty coverage. Hyundai only covers the AC system for a recharge for the 1st year. After that point unless a part is replaced that is covered under warranty this would be a customer pay repair.

I understand your flustaration with this however unless re were to replace a failed part there would not be any warranty coverage.

if we can be of more assistance or answer any questions please contact us.

Sandy Hook, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
Good, fast service
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service visit.

We hope o see you for your next service.

AP
Adalberto P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Could use some serious improvement
My experience the last two service visits was mediocre. Instance number one involved an advisor that was not very knowledgeable about the road hazard warranty associated with a previous tire purchase performed at that facility. The advisor tried charging me for new tires that were clearly still under warranty. Incident number 2 involved one tire that was not under warranty and was towed in by roadside. My car was brought in for one tire replacement. I received no call from my advisor about anything. I called and left two voicemails and was not contacted back. This really upset me because I was only trying to get an ETA on my repair. I was left alone without a car or any knowledge as to when I would receive it back.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I apologies for the poor service you received. We will use this in our training session and coach our advisors on how to better provide the level of service all of our guest expect and deserve.

We hope that you will allow us an opportuity to provide you with a 5 star experience.

Danny C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Professional service, great waiting area. The place is clean and well kept. Employees immediately welcome you and ask to help.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We strive to provide a 5 star experience and hope that on your next visit we do just that.

BZ
Brenda Z.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Very close to my home.
They accommodate me very nicely.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing on your next visit.

Derby, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service time took too long

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
well.....has been better
would prefer to discuss via phone or face to face

CD
Carmelo D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place
Professional people
This Dealer is PRICELESS..
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you very much for allowig us the opportuity to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future for your next service.
If you need assistance before then please contact us.

Than you,

Melissa D.
Ridgefield, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2019 Category: Service
The service all around.
Very accommodating, friendly and helpful. I was skeptical about using the new lift service and it worked out very well. It was seamless. Thank you.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your experience was positive. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thankyou,