Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

ST
Steven T.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
Great work, honest, and convenient

MK
Martin K.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel are great
Service personnel seem to be getting better and better, every time I go back.

Miri S.

Tina C.
Norwalk, CT
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine service in my Tucson
Short wait time, constant communication on status of my car’s service, professional staff.

OK

Susan M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Balise Hyundai Service Visit
Balise Hyundai in Fairfield, is a wonderful dealership! From purchasing our vehicle to the service , Fairfield Hyundai is the best! Excellent dealership!

Tania M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Efficiency!!!
Quality, knowledge, efficiency, kindness.

Bridgeport, CT
...
...

Bridgeport, CT
New Staff
Finally Balise has realized that their service department needs good customer service, not a bunch of nonchalant finger pointers. New staff/manager were very helpful and kind. Definitely a major difference.

Cliff M.
Flushing, NY
10/26/2019
Highly Recommend
This rating if for SALES.
My 5 star rating should count a little more since I came from Queens NY approx 55 miles away to purchase my SUV. I called Balise after seeing the Santa Fe on-line with pictures. I spoke with Laura and said that she asked Andy to call me back when he was done with a customer. Andy is a sales person.
Andy Z. called me and since the price was the lowest I have seen, I told him I was very interested but he would need to closely look at the car and let me know about scratches, chips and anything on the inside of the car. He called me back and said except for a couple of very minor scratches, which I would expect on a used car, the car is very clean. The car was approx $1,800 lower than any car I saw online and approx $2,300 lower than any Santa Fe with the same features near me. I said I am going to trust you and I put a credit card deposit on the car. I provided him with all of the requested information on Wednesday. Took Metro North to Fairfield on Friday and the car was in excellent shape. It took 60 minutes to process everything and I purchased a 2018 Santa Fe Limited ultimate.
I definitely recommend Andy Z. I want to thank Laura for having Andy call me.
Frank, who handled all of the paper work and purchasing of the car explained all of the additional items to purchase; he never put any pressure on me. They also took care of transferring my plates so I would not need to go to the NY motor vehicle department. The entire transaction went perfect. I paid $13 on MetroNorth and saved approx $2,000. Thank you Balise and thanks again to Andy for checking the enitre car so I would not waste my time traveling to Fairfield.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Honest and fair
In comparison with other dealerships I find this one to be honest and fair. I was told upfront what the charges would be and there were no surprises in the end. The only negative is that, as far as I know there is no shuttle available while waiting for service. A simple oil change can take a couple of hours. I dont know if this is a scheduling problem. There is nothing in walking distance. An offer of a ride somewhere would be appreciated. The waiting room can get boring.

Stamford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Jason was very accommodating to my schedule and made the experience painless.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai of Fairfield.  Your feed back is greatly appreciated as we continue to grow our Service Department to serve you better.

Ansonia, CT
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Never received a call back for service.
Absolutely terrible service. I was a long time customer and will not be returning. There is now a $65 fee to even have a car looked at. I paid this fee and then never received a call back to come in and get my car fixed. A part was supposed to be ordered and never was. I also made an appointment and still had to wait over 2 hours for my car to even be seen.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/23/2019

service visit was for under coating campaign completion and to investgate a rear door issue.  recall was completed, rear door failure diagnosed.  customer declined the repair to the rear door.  customer was encouraged to call in to order the part if she decided to have the repair cpompleted and the diagnosis charge was credited to the overall cost of suggested repairs.

Weston, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary Christiansen made the experience
Gary Christiansen took what could have been an unpleasant car repair experience and made it one of the best car service experiences I have ever had.

Hi,

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continue to grow our service department so we can improve your service experience.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and Professional
Conducted a factory upgrade in prompt and professional fashion.

JO

Min Seok K.
Southport, CT
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic!!!
This is a different level of service. They are fantastic.

LH
Lori H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Super friendly and courteous ! Quick turn around time!

Darien, CT
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Relaxed atmosphere of
Friendly atmosphere. Explain their recommendations.

Michael W.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Recent service.
Was really disappointed with the service from the group. It is a tough business to be in but the small things matter, communication and doing the job right first time should be high on the list.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/11/2019

My apologizes for the disappointment you experienced during the service process for your vehicle.  We are in the process of building a new service team.  Going forward, we aim to exceed your expectations at your next service interval.  PLease contact me directly.  thank you  Gary
203-659-5240