Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil change takes 1.5 hours
Poor sign in

Lisa M.
Norwalk, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2019 Category: Service
The customer service that's is shown from the employees
This is a great environment and everyone is so pleasant!

Marcus W.
Stratford, CT
GREAT SERVICE
Everything was taken care of without a fuss or hitch.

DI
Daniel I.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2019 Category: Service
They did a good job of service at a reasonable price
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/23/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . WE VALUE YOUR FEED BACK AS CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS . THANK YOU AGAIN

LD
Lois D.
new bulb for headlight
was in and out within 30 minutes I have noticed a big change over in people working there and no customers seem to be there
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/23/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . WE VALUE YOUR FEED BACK AS WE CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS . THANK YOU AGAIN

Stratford, CT

No Review
Nothing

07/21/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and excellent service
My vehicle was efficiently and excellently serviced when I last brought it in. The wait time was super short and the actual servicing was completed in a very timely fashion.

Judith A.
Shelton, CT
07/20/2019 Category: Service
I have always used your service dept. I will no longer go there for my oil changes. I had my snow tires changed in March or April. One week later, I had my oil changed. I was charged $59.95 for a basic oil change, tire rotation which I did not need. I will be there for important service, but will no longer be there for an oil change. I will get receipts so I a in compliance with my extended warranty.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Management makes it a great place.

AK
Alexis K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Best people to work with!
Recently took my car in for routine servicing. Scheduling online is easy and I received a phone call to confirm. Car was serviced on time and there is a comfortable waiting area.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/23/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . WE VALUE YOUR FEED BACK AS WE CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS  THANK YOU AGAIN .

Joan T.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Needed an immediate appointment. Despite being booked up that day the service team hooked me up with an appointment. Did what needed to be done while I waited.
I appreciate that type of care! Thanks Balise
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/23/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . WE VALUE YOUR FEED BACK AS WE CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS . THANK YOU AGAIN

John T.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Helpful people who work there.
Did have a problem earlier but now they are very helpful and accommodating.

Norwalk, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Did the job promised and on time
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/18/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI FAIRFIELD WE REALLY APPLICATE YOUR BUSINESS .

NICK HOLDER SERVICE MANAGER BALISE HYUNDAI FAIFIELD

Teresa B.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service Dept
Always accommodating, nice employees.

Jose C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
No communication from the dealer on a part. Had to call multiple times for the status. I am going to go somewhere else for my service needs.

David W.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Appreciate the professionalism of the service staff and process

Westport, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2019 Category: Service
No need for stresss
An additional person to help with intake and updates would make the experience so much less stressful. Staff was polite and considerate but there were too many issues for one person to address.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Improvement
I was checked in promptly and maintained an update with my vehicle and issues that I should address.

Wilton, CT
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly Service.
For one Service personal must be busy but I was in impressed over all. I left in a timely manor and felt good with my service.