Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

RF
RONALD F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Painless
They made the visit easy and enjoyable,
coffee was good.

KG
KELLY G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Fast Service
Couldn't be happier with the service I received when I had to have my tire repaired. I was in and out within an hour or so. Everyone is so accommodating and most helpful.

STEPHEN C.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/07/2015 Category: Service
All was good.
Good, speedy service. Nice, courteous service reps.

WC
WILSON C.
Shelton, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is very professional
Loved the experience and the price I payed. Everyone was nice and courteous. Their professionalism is second to none.

Sal B.
05/05/2015
Excellent service by entire staff
I was greeted by Mike with a brand new Genesis sedan for a loaner car. He described what would be done to my car and how long it would take. Joe Raccan did a wonderful job fixing my front brakes and diagnosiing a window problem. Joe R works on my car exclusively and does excellent work every time. Charles and another gentlemen did an amazing job detailing my car. I will bring it back in the future when a detail is needed. Mike explained everything that was done and informed me that a window part was ordered. He was professional and knowledgeable. Overall I was very happy with my visit.

SALVATORE B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/05/2015 Category: Service
I was given a new Genesis loaner/great service
When I arrived Mike greeted me with a new Genesis sedan loaner. He went over In great detail what would be done to my car. When I returned the exit day the work was completed by Joe Raccan. He works on my car exclusively. He does fantadtic work.he also took time and Described what was done to car. Charlie and one other person(cannot remember his name) did a fantastic job detailing my Grnesis Coupe. Overall I couldn't have been happier with my service. I have to return for a window relay switch in the near future. I feel confident it will be properly taken care of by your staff.

2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Problem solved
John Bara and his team did a wonderful job fixing my issues. Work was done as promised and done on time. I received a brand new Genesis loaner. It was a good experience. Joe Raccan is a great technician. Mike in service was also great at his job. Thank you for making up for my last visit. I wi return for more at this dealership.

04/23/2015 Category: Service
Poor service
I was twice rescheduled because no loaner cars were available after being promise I would get them. The first time this happened I was not called and found out when I arrived. I was turned away
John B., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/06/2015

SORRY TO HEAR

Norwalk, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2015 Category: Service
Great people
The location, the service and sales people are professional, informed, efficient and friendly I highly recommend Fairfield Hyundai

NS
NANCY S.
Monroe, CT
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Fit me in at a moments notice
I was in the neighborhood and stopped in for my oil change. They were able to take me right away. Service writer was great!

RN
ROBERT N.
04/13/2015 Category: Service
great-friendly service
always polite and thorough with a pleasant waiting from as well.

AMY M.
Stratford, CT
2001 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Friendly/ helpful atmosphere.
I made a phone call to the Fairfield Hyundai dealership because my mechanic found that one of the parts on my car that was failing might have been recalled. When I called I spoke with Mary, she was very helpful and told me to bring my car in to get looked at. It didn't take anymore than 20 minutes for my car to be looked at to confirm that not only did I have one recall on my car, but I had two. I made the appointment with Mary shortly after. My car was at the dealership for more than a day because the recall on my car was such a huge deal. Mary and the staff were super understanding about me having to be at work and how much I needed my car to get to work, that they allowed me to take a vehicle Until my car was complete. They offered me tons of options and were really helpful. I will definitely recommend the Fairfield Hyundai dealership to a friend. All of my questions were answered and although my car took longer then expected, they really did take care of me. So, thank you!

Fairfield, CT
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2015 Category: Service
Dropped off my car the night before and in the morning, I received a call to come get my car. It was taken care of efficiently, and I am very please with the excellent service.

03/27/2015 Category: Service
service
excellent in every facet

JENNIFER H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Happy Vibe
I highly recommend service. I love Mary and Mike. They treat me like a real person and the way I would treat someone. I love the way my car drives and looks afterward and just being at the dealership. The location is conveinent for me and the dealership is very spacious and comfortable.

JOANNA S.
Easton, CT
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Timely, courteous service.
Was kept informed of the progress of my service. Was treated with respect and work done on time.

NM
NANCY M.
Redding, CT
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Good people
Been very happy with these folks. Much better than other dealer experiences I've had. Keep up the good work.

Fairfield, CT
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
In and out Quickly. work done perfectly.

NS
NANCY S.
Monroe, CT
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Always friendly and accommodating
Mary squeezed me in to have a noise checked that I was hearing under my car even though they were very busy. I was so grateful they found the cause of the noise and had it fixed very quickly. I find the service folks to be very nice at this dealer. Even though I bought my car at Key Hyundai, I switched the servicing to Ffld Hyundai because they are so much better. Will buy my next Hyundais in Fairfield too.

MARGARETE M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/04/2015 Category: Service
The customer service.
I'm truly happy with this dealership. Everyone was very informative, helpful, and kind. They truly put their customer first and does everything in their power to satisfy the customer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Weston, CT