Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

JENNIFER H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Happy Vibe
I highly recommend service. I love Mary and Mike. They treat me like a real person and the way I would treat someone. I love the way my car drives and looks afterward and just being at the dealership. The location is conveinent for me and the dealership is very spacious and comfortable.

JOANNA S.
Easton, CT
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Timely, courteous service.
Was kept informed of the progress of my service. Was treated with respect and work done on time.

NM
NANCY M.
Redding, CT
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Good people
Been very happy with these folks. Much better than other dealer experiences I've had. Keep up the good work.

03/12/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
In and out Quickly. work done perfectly.

NS
NANCY S.
Monroe, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Always friendly and accommodating
Mary squeezed me in to have a noise checked that I was hearing under my car even though they were very busy. I was so grateful they found the cause of the noise and had it fixed very quickly. I find the service folks to be very nice at this dealer. Even though I bought my car at Key Hyundai, I switched the servicing to Ffld Hyundai because they are so much better. Will buy my next Hyundais in Fairfield too.

MARGARETE M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/04/2015 Category: Service
The customer service.
I'm truly happy with this dealership. Everyone was very informative, helpful, and kind. They truly put their customer first and does everything in their power to satisfy the customer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Weston, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Efficient friendly service

2003 Hyundai Accent
02/21/2015 Category: Service
the waiting are is great
I feel confortable taking my car to be served by you

SL
SHANNON L.
Greenwich, CT
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Great turn around!
Honestly when I first got there I had this one horrible service advisor. It was very clear he had no interest in helping me. He had me calling other dealerships in front of him to try and get the work done that I wanted done there, he also told me that the detailers didn't have time to take me when I had already made an appointment. I left there wanting to pull my hair out! After him not returning my follow-up phone call I finally contacted the service manager. I told him about my experience and that I was surprised because I usually get such good service from this dealership. He very quickly fixed the problem along with helping me out with some other issues my car was having. They put me in a loaner vehicle for the duration of my cars absence and were very thorough with follow-ups and customer care. It was so nice to finally feel like I was the priority! They easily could've brush me off and not given me the service standard I have come to know from them, but they didn't, they turned everything around and exceeded my expectations. It just goes to show that you can't judge a business by one employee.
John B., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/04/2015

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A CHANCE TO FIX THE CONCERN, I HOPE THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PROBLEMS CALL ME OR MY TEAM HERE AT FAIRFIELD HYUNDAI. WE TAKE PRIDE IN EVERYTHING WE DO FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!!

PS
Patty S.
North Haven, CT
02/02/2015
Exceptional Customer Service
Love my car! My salesman did a great job explaining all the new high tech features on my new vehicle. Fabulous dealership. Great experience.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AT YOUR FIRST SERVICE APPOINTMENT. FROM THE WHOLE TEAM HERE AT FAIRFIELD HYUNDAI!!!!

IP
Igor P.
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Customer service, not croud
Good!

WE AIM FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK!!!!

01/31/2015 Category: Service
Polite
I recommend this place

DANIEL L.
North Haven, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
12/12/2014 Category: Service
service dept needs servicing
impersonal service. First time bringing my new car in for service.. never met the service tech, never was told what was done or how my car is doing. Not given a car wash which is supposed to be included. Charged for oil change even though I had 3 free oil changes. (I did have them take off the charge). I loved our salesperson who sold us the car back in June. (unfortunately, he is not there
anymore). Seems the sales dept doesn't
reflect the sales dept. Too bad. Overall, not happy with the service dept. On a positive note, the person who checked me out was very nice:)

MICHAEL D.
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Great place
Good faciliY, friendly attentive staff,good prices

JENNIFER H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Dedicated staff
I needed filters and I'm happy with the car and how I was handled.
John B., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/13/2014

Thank you for the great review!!!!!
From the whole Fairfield Hyundai Staff

Middletown, NJ
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Stuck in Fairfield
My car broke done on the way back to New Jersey and Fairfield Hyundai took great care of me and had be running well before I expected. Thank you

WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN SERVICING ALL OUR

Lois D.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/08/2014 Category: Service
in and out service
came in for a recall and was out of there in 25 mins called for a appt and got one right away

Easton, CT
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Recall service
Very easy to make appointment to fit my schedule and service was done in a timely manner while I waited.
John B., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/01/2014

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!!!

RICHARD R.
Stamford, CT
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Quick oil change and quick service on recall
Mike in service center was very helpful

EK
ELIZABETH K.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Every effort is made to make you feel comfortable
John B., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/11/2014

THANK YOU ELIZABETH FROM THE FAIRFIELD HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM!!!!