SR
Sandra R.
Stamford, CT
05/21/2019 Category: Service
This is for angel the service advisor
Five stars he was great. If I knew anyone whom needed service on Hyundai I would recommend angel. To them

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Dealer manufacturing defects
Good management
General manager lied several times
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your experience at the dealership. we understand that your service experience was not reflected in the 2 star review. We have sent you a rescore link if you would please update your service experience.

MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent service experience. If angel can be of assistance before your next service visit please reach out to him for anything.

MZ
Michael Z.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Always get you in and out promptly
Dealt with a new service person maybe was not familiar with everything, but took care of what had to be done and was happy with the outcome. Bought three cars here, and probably will by a fourth.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
I emailed general manager was not that courteous to me
As I said I am not going to go through it again I talked to one of the managers and the service manager
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the review. I thought we addressed your concerns. I will contact you today to discuss further.

203.659.5242

Thank you very much for understanding. See you soon.

Daniel M.
Sandy Hook, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
On time service
I have had warranty and routine service completed at Balise Hyundai of Fairfield several times now. I have been impressed with the ease of scheduling an appointment and the timileness of the work being done on time. I have done both waiting in the lounge and leaving the car for the day and in both instances the work has been on time as promised. If time is important to you when servicing your Hyundai i suggest giving Balise a try.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Give them another chance
This is a great location and you get in and out pretty quick. Place is unorganized and needs some work on managing the location but worth a try.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the review. I will contact you to discuss further.

Meri G.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Trunk Lock Repair
Service manager was able to resolve my issues and get my vehicle repaired. This is very much appreciated.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Trunk Lock
I was disappointed in the quality of the service department. They scratched and dented my trunk and bumper when fixing the lock on the trunk.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for the review. I will call you to discuss.

Shelton, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good
Care about clients and are quick to accommodate

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Rims scratched after service
Came in for four new tires, which was great...what was not so great was my rims burnt and scratched as you can tell from the new tires being put on. I trust this place but after this service, I’m not so sure. Very disappointed, especially because of the amount of money I spent.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the review. I am confused with your statement, I was the one that came out with you to inspect the rims and clearly had scrapes that were very old and not caused by removeing or installing the new tires and you agreed with me. If you want to discuss this further please contact me. I apologize if it was not explained to you that we were waiting for the tires from our warehouse and that was the reason for the long wait time. I will use this to train my advisor.

MA
Megan A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Decent service manager
Took what I said and did something about it. Service manager good guy

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Service Dept needs better communication
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today to discuss further.

203.659.5242
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking my call to discus. I have added the complimentary oil change to your account and again apologize for not communicating the status of your vehicle better.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Committed to Correcting Communication Error
Attentive to improving their customer care experience

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Needs Better Communication
The service department rarely answers the phone and you often need to leave multiple messages to get a call back.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
My husband and I are done with Hyundai.
My husband called me at work today to let me know that an aparent review I posted got an employee in trouble.

This employee has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issues with my car. She did not build the car nor does she repair the car. What kind of asshole are you to take an online review out on your employee? What a sad lonely man you must be.

Hyundai motors is CRAP. We’ve know this for two years when, just four days after purchasing my 2017 Tucson my transmission died and it took two months of the car being at the dealership to fix it- then another 10 months to finally clear the codes from the computers. The car is a lemon piece of shit that no one at Hyundai Motors wants to take responsibility for so I was not the least bit surprised or shocked to learn that something (whatever the hell was wrong) with my airbags wasn’t fixed the first time around.

I can only hope you’ve fixed the car just enough that the next dealership doesn’t recognize what a piece of garbage I’m trading in.

My husband is the most caring a patient and rational human being I’ve ever met and this dumb little spurt of drama you created has set him over the edge so much that he is ALSO trading in his beloved Sonata for a different brand.

Shame on you- managers and corporate level admins for not giving two shits about the customers you’re hired to serve.

Apologize to the employee you so wrongly shamed and punished because you lack adequate management skills.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Meh
Meh
GARY A. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/28/2018

I want to apologize for the problems you have had with the car. Please call me if there is anything I can do to help.

Gary Azarian
203-259-5242

Marion H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Marion
With the help of Michelle at Hyundai headquarters and Mary st Balise my repair was resolved to my satisfaction.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Ms. Marion
The service was acceptable, but I did have to have contact Hyundai Motor America headquarters to intercede on my behalf regarding the repair that was needed. I hope that they will look at the part that needed repair because this was the second time that the repair had to be made on my car. The first one was on the left side and 2017 and now the same part on the right side. I believe the part is defective. In spite of all of that the receptionist, I believe her name is Mary, was very helpful and because of her help and Michelle at headquarters I will stick with Hyundai. So I change my rating to a five star, since I was able to explain here what happened. Thank you.
GA
GARY A. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we were able to get this resolved. Feel free to call my direct line at 203-659-5242 if I can be of any assistance now or in the future.

Gary Azarian
203-259-5242

Robert B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
Any issues or concerns are resolved immediately by the customer reps.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor tech training
Poor this time. Previous visits were satifactory.
CRAIG F., Fixed Operations Director from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/11/2018

Followed up with customer and adressed his unresolved issues. Returned on 6/11/18 and replaced another light bulb.

GR
Glenn R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2018 Category: Service
They worked on the car ptetty quickly

02/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor communicatoion
N/@
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/05/2018

I apologize for the miscommunication. I will contact you today to discuss.

11/19/2017 Category: Service
Offered explanation after review was posted
Took time to look into concerns, appreciate the feedback in a timely manner. Thanks for the response.

11/19/2017 Category: Service
Used to be better
Poor communication, pamphlets all over lounge area floor.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for the review. I have noted in the system about your oil changes and hopefully there will be no more confusion. Unfortunately Batteries are covered two years from the original purchase date and prorated for one year after that with unlimited mileage. The original purchase date is 10/01/2012 for your car putting it at 61 months and 19 days as of today.I will call you today to discuss further.

Marion H.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
EXCELLENT
Customer Service was friendly and efficientl

10/05/2017 Category: Service
Expensive
First contact with service personnel she was very friendly and informative.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you for the review. We will be contacting you to discuss your experience.

Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/08/2017

It was good talking with you if you could please rescore this review. Thank you,

EH
Edward H.
Norwalk, CT
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/10/2017 Category: Service
The issue was resolved successfully at no charge, which is much-appreciated. The company was prompt and courteous in their follow-up and quite apologetic about the previous poor communication. It turns out that I also need new tires which I will return for at another time. To their credit, they made the best of the situation.

08/10/2017 Category: Service
Lack of information
I was not told that a rear reverse light was out even though the mechanic had noted this on the report. When I checked I found that it is indeed out. I was also not informed of a note on the form that said there is a drag the rear. I was simply told when I checked out that the multi-point inspection was complete and that everything checked out ok. Very disappointed to discover this was not the case when I got home and read the report.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/11/2017

I appologize for the miscomunication on our part. I see you have an appointment for today and i will have my technician do another multipoint inspection on the car and I will go over the results with you.

IH
Ibrahim H.
West Allis, WI
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Nobody answers the phone
I've called twice and nobody answers the phone and nobody called me back to discuss the issue.

07/07/2017 Category: Service
Dont go there
I came to check on my car some fuses were out and I have mentioned to the service advisor there that's my cigarette lighters doesn't work so I waited there for an hour and he told me the work was done. I took the car and i left back to PA and on the highway i found out the ciggret lights still not working and the wipers start acting up (the only work on the highest level and they dont stop) and the heat in seats works on its on and 3 of lights bulbs went out they were working fine before i walked in. And i didnt have any of these issues when i went there. Amd forgot to mention couple fuese went missing. While the main purpose it was checking on the fuese they didnt check on them and the took some of them out and they never put the new ones in thats probably what all tge issues coming from. Im so upset with the service. I usually go to my hometown dealer in 18510 Dickson city Hyundai in PA but i was in CT for visit and this fuses issue happend. They charged high price for Diagnostic fees more than what any other Hyundai dealer charge. I would never recommend this place to anyone and I'm requesting to get my car fixed and get my money back.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/07/2017

If you would like to discuss your vehicle please give me a call at 203-418-4445.