Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

Ansonia, CT
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Never received a call back for service.
Absolutely terrible service. I was a long time customer and will not be returning. There is now a $65 fee to even have a car looked at. I paid this fee and then never received a call back to come in and get my car fixed. A part was supposed to be ordered and never was. I also made an appointment and still had to wait over 2 hours for my car to even be seen.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/23/2019

service visit was for under coating campaign completion and to investgate a rear door issue.  recall was completed, rear door failure diagnosed.  customer declined the repair to the rear door.  customer was encouraged to call in to order the part if she decided to have the repair cpompleted and the diagnosis charge was credited to the overall cost of suggested repairs.

GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/22/2019

My apologies for any miscommunication during the diagnosis of your concern with your vehicle.  Please reach out to us at the dealer ship so we may correct the issue

TP
Terrie P.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
2 hours for a oil change
2 hours for a oil change
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/04/2019

Hi , I agree a 2 hour oil change is unacceptable.  i've sent an email and left a phone message for you.  please reach out to me so we may talk about how we can serice you better -thank you, Gary

Joseph C.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Disappointed
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . I AM SORRY YOU FELT WE TRIED TO SELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T WANT . IT IS OUR TECH JOB TO INFORM CUSTOMERS ON MAINTANCE ITEMS THAT NEED ATTENTION AS WELL AS WHAT HYUNDAI RECOMENDS BASED ON MILEAGE FOR THE VEHICLE . AS FAR AS THE TIRE PRESSURE OUR TECH DID SHOW YOU THAT YOUR SENSORS ARE EQUIPPED WITH AFTERMARKET TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS AND THE NUT DOESN'T ALLOW USEAGE WITH WHAT WE HAVE . AGAIN I AM SORRY LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP WITH FUTURE  SERVICE NEEDS . MY DIRECT LINE IS 203-659-5240

ME
Maria E.
Wilton, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
After 7 years of servicing my car at this location, I’ve finally decided to call it quits. The customer service within the last year has gone down the drain. The staff has no sense of urgency and no COMMON SENSE on customer service. The service team won’t look you in the eyes when they speak to you because they have no integrity when they rip your pockets in service fees that you never requested. I’ve seen the service desk give stupid explanations why they take it upon themselves to add additional services to your car without even consulting you. I would recommend going to your local shops. I don’t even trust these people anymore, it’s to the point my car runs funny after I get a checkup with them. Save yourself the $60 for an oil change and support a small business.

And for anyone reading the 5 star comments, please don’t be fooled, read the 1 stars. They ask everyone for a good review when they ACTUALLY do their job. One service rep asked me to write a review after I became upset over a situation they clearly mishandled, I received a $30 gift card for the inconvenience, and he then had the nerve to ask me to basically leave the review on how they handled the problem AFTER THE FACT! No gift card can buy a good review. Again, NO COMMON SENSE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVI
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/12/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING HERE AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRIELD . I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OUR POOR SERVICE . I WOULD LIKE SOME MORE INFO ON SERVICES YOU DIDN'T REQUEST TO HAVE DONE IF POSSIBLE . WE ARE WORKING ON MANY IMPROVEMENTS TO HELP ASSIST CUSTOMERS IN A TIMELY MANNER , A ROUTINE OIL CHANGE , TIRE ROTATION AND MULTI-POINT INSPECTION SHOULD TAKE 45 MINUTES TO A HOUR . ALL MILE INTERVALS WITH DIFFERENT FLUIDS AND FILTERS ETC ARE FOLLOWED BY HYUNDAI MAINTANCE GUILDLINES IN THE OWNERS MANUAL .

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS IN DETAIL 203-595-5240

Meri G.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Trunk Lock Repair
Service manager was able to resolve my issues and get my vehicle repaired. This is very much appreciated.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Trunk Lock
I was disappointed in the quality of the service department. They scratched and dented my trunk and bumper when fixing the lock on the trunk.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for the review. I will call you to discuss.

203.659.5242

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was terrible
Service was terrible from service man to service manager.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry you feel this way and I thought we rectified the situation with your vehicle. Please contact me if you would like to discus this further.

203.659.5242

ES
Elizabeth S.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Ridiculous slow service, no updates, no explanation or apology

RF
Richard F.
Shelton, CT
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Worst Service of any car I bought in the last 30 years
2017 Hyundai and had to wait for well over a month for a part . Poor communication from service until I had to demand an answer .
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/07/2018

I do apologize for your experience and wish you would reconsider coming back for service of your vehicle.

Southington, CT
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Service department issues
Multiple issues with service department. From telling us the brakes are great and having them fail within days to saying we have lights out in the back and upon our own inspection no lights are out.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/03/2018

Thank you for your review. I will contact you shortly to discuss your experience.

Please contact me to discuss this further. Ray Lattman service manager 203-659-5242.

2014 Hyundai Accent
12/12/2017 Category: Service
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!
These people will tell you ANYTHING to get you off the phone or out of their face. They are very careless and WILL NOT have you or your cars best interest. They will gladly collect your money though. I didn’t even want to go here in the first place but it was my only option at the time. Don’t waste your time going here. If you need a Hyundai location I totally recommend Hyundai in Stamford CT. They helped me pick out my first car and have provided amazing service every single visit. They work fast too and treat you very well. I wish I could’ve made it there instead of getting stuck with these terrible people.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/13/2017

I apologize for your experience. My name is Ray Lattman, I am the service manager and I never spoke with you, I think you may have spoke to one of the sales managers. Please give me a call if you would like to discuss your situation further.  I will investigate what happened on my end. I can tell you this is not the "norm" and will be handled internally by me. Again I sincerely apologize for your experience and would like to discuss it further but understand if you want to put it in the past.

203-659-5242
rlattman@baliseauto.com
(this is my direct line)

Rocio M.
Naugatuck, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Bad service
Terrible place they almost ruin my car.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/01/2017

I'm sorry you feel we didn't do all we could to rectify the situation.

11/27/2017 Category: Service
My Very Bad Day at Service.
See my comments.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/27/2017

I appologize for your experience. If you would like to discuss this further please reach out to me at 203-659-5242.

Tonette M.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Pushed to the limit
Seems like they make your issue worst if you don't decide to do the work needed with them.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/08/2017

I'm sorry you feel this way. We did all we could to get your car started for you and I discounted the diagnosis. Unfortunatly there was nothing else I could do without replacing the starter.

PB
Pat B.
10/04/2017
Ripped off
They raise the price of my car $3,000 in 12 hours when I went to sign the paperwork my price at Jump 3000 through never got a phone call letting me know it was going to happen in addition to the fact that they routinely put the temporary plate in the rear window which is illegal and I was harassed by the police pulled over many times never received as much as an apology nor reimbursement for my time and headaches
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you for the review, unfortunatly this survey is for your service experience and not sales. I thought we were acomodating and repaired your vehicle under warranty as well as gave you use of a loaner vehicle while the car was in for service. If you have any further questions or concerns about your service experience please give me a call at 203-659-5242. This is my direct line.

PB

Brooke J.
Monroe, CT
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Service dept responsive
Called several times no call back!
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/24/2017

I appologize for the frustration. We are aware of the phone issues and are in the process of installing a new system.

IH
Ibrahim H.
West Allis, WI
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Nobody answers the phone
I've called twice and nobody answers the phone and nobody called me back to discuss the issue.

07/07/2017 Category: Service
Dont go there
I came to check on my car some fuses were out and I have mentioned to the service advisor there that's my cigarette lighters doesn't work so I waited there for an hour and he told me the work was done. I took the car and i left back to PA and on the highway i found out the ciggret lights still not working and the wipers start acting up (the only work on the highest level and they dont stop) and the heat in seats works on its on and 3 of lights bulbs went out they were working fine before i walked in. And i didnt have any of these issues when i went there. Amd forgot to mention couple fuese went missing. While the main purpose it was checking on the fuese they didnt check on them and the took some of them out and they never put the new ones in thats probably what all tge issues coming from. Im so upset with the service. I usually go to my hometown dealer in 18510 Dickson city Hyundai in PA but i was in CT for visit and this fuses issue happend. They charged high price for Diagnostic fees more than what any other Hyundai dealer charge. I would never recommend this place to anyone and I'm requesting to get my car fixed and get my money back.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/07/2017

If you would like to discuss your vehicle please give me a call at 203-418-4445.

Jeanette L.
Fairfield, CT
06/06/2017 Category: Service
I get lifetime iil channges
If i did not get free oil changes i would not return
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/06/2017

I apologize for the longer than expected wait. If you would like to discus this further please call 203-418-4445

RK
Robin K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Service department lies
Poor
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 04/11/2017

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Christopher S.
Monroe, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2017 Category: Service
WHOLE NEW level of incompetance
SInce Balise took over FAIRFIELD HYUNDAI services have taken a turn for the worst. We're going elsewhere for service. I'm going to trade in for an AMERICAN make at the end of my lease. I've had enough of Hyundai.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/30/2017

I understand your frustrations. We did "drop the ball" and I apologized for that when we spoke. I understand it put you in a predicament for picking up your car and gave you options that would best suit you. We also said we would reimburse you for the magnets. Please call if you want us to continue to try to diagnose your car or have any other concerns.