Overall Rating 4.7073193/5Overall Rating 4.7073193/5Overall Rating 4.7073193/5Overall Rating 4.7073193/5rating 4.7073193
Overall Rating 1.9390271/5rating 1.9390271rating 1.9390271rating 1.9390271rating 1.9390271

EK
Ellen K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Abby Hermanson
Abby Hermanson Service Advisor was very kind, informative, patient in every way.
She is the kind of person that makes you feel that your time and problem is
important from the beginning to the end of your appointment!

Juan P.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Awesome service and fast

GK
Gregory K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very well verse service advisor, Stephanie Tindell
I always get great service when I have my automobile in for sevice!!!

Longmeadow, MA
Fast service
Excellent staff

LD
Laurie D.
Chicopee, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Free service
I get free oil changes so that helps alot

GF
Gerald F.
Ware, MA
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Didn't finish the job
Got into my car after service was completed and found fuse box cover on floor.

Gerald

I am very sorry the technician did not reattach your fuse box cover after he did an update. I will review with him. Thank you very much for your business

Belchertown, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2019 Category: Service
customer service
In and out with everyone explaining what i needed and what was done.

Thank you very much for choosing Balise Hyundai. We appreciate your business

FG
Filipe G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service as promised by Ms Hermanson
Thanks

Filiipe

Thank youi very much for servicing with us we appreciate your business

Thomas S.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service done in no time at all.
Always satisfied.
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thomas

Thank you so much for your business. We appreciate it

West Springfield, MA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
In and out , oil change and snow tires put on

Michele M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Very satisfied
Friendly service and clean facility. Convenient location and easy drive in and out of lot.

Michele

Thank you very much for servicing with us we apprecaite your business

Joseph G.
Agawam, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Absolute perfect place to have My Hyundai serviced
The most important thing to me when I go to have my car serviced is first impressions and attitude of the people that greet me when I arrive.
This place is awesome. Stephanie, for example, is very pleasant, and so is the girl to her right. This is the reason I will only have my 2 sonata's serviced at Balise Hyundai.
I always look forward to the spotless atmosphere ( similar to a Hospital).
I really like everyone at this place.
One of my cars is a 2016 Sonata hybrid, and the other is a 2017 Sonata SE. I have never, I repeat, never, had a single issue with either of these 2 highly engineered vehicles.
Way to go, Hyundai.

Joe,

Thanks so much for your loyalty we asppreciate your business

PV
Pamela V.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
So Far so Good
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Pam thanks so much for your business. I hope we are able to give you 5 star service on your next visit

BC
Barnett C.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Balise Hyundai is the PREMIER DEALERSHIP ABOVE ALL...
...especially their service department, specifically Stephanie Tindell (apologies if I'd spelled her name incorrectly). She needs a promotion and MORE, I stopped in to have a routine maintenance done, she inspected my vehicle, made sure all was up to date and okay, and their technicians were very clean & courteous to the care of my vehicle. She kept well within the timeframe of my visit and sure enough, I was back on the road. Stephanie's performance and customer service MUST BE RECOGNIZED AS THE FLAGSHIP & EPITOME OF EXCELLENCE AND STANDARDIZED AS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL DEALERS IN THE INDUSTRY TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!

Barnett

Thank you for the kind words and your business

HT
Hugh T.
Great Customer Service
My car suddenly stopped accelerating on a rainy Thursday afternoon with the check engine light rapidly flashing. I immediately called the service department and spoke with Stephanie the service representative who told me to bring the car in immediately. Once I arrived, my car was processed, I received a loaner and I was back in my car the following Tuesday, EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!

Hugh

I am thrilled to see our staff gave you exceptional service, Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity

TC
Tavon C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Excellent and fast service also very helpful will definitely return

Tavon

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai

Robert M.
Tucson maintenance
Quick and easy, in and out and on your way.

Robert

Thank you very much for your business. We appreciate it

Windsor Locks, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
Polite and Professional
In and out in less than 1.5 hours
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you very much for your business and the review. We appreciate it

EK
Ellen K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Fine
Clean Organized Friendly

Ellen

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai we appreciate your business

FM
Francis M.
Southwick, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied.
Quick Scheduling, Excellent Check-in, Knowledgeable and Friendly Service, Nice Lounge Area

Francis

Thank you very much for your businesss