BF
Betty F.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Betty said it was okay. She's always dealt with them over a period of years. She's dealt with them for years and she's always been satisfied.

WL
WAYNE L.
11/25/2020
Service and Performance
Always received excellent service and performace.

KJ
KASSONDRA J.
Jeep Compass
11/24/2020
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE From entering the door to exit.
The first phone call I spoke to Willy, he made me feel like an appreciated customer and I hadn’t even been there yet, I LOVE that they quote you price with no hidden costs, I would recommend them to anyone at any time. The plus here is their work is on point.

JIM P.
11/21/2020
I’m always hesitant to go to a new service but Bargain Tire was great and has my confidence.

MILDRED M.
Dodge Durango
11/19/2020
They do great work
I’ve always had a please take experience when I have visited bargain tires I’ve always been met with and treated with professionalism an courtesy

JACKIE P.
11/18/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I'm a regular customer, their service is outstanding.

RK
RUTH K.
11/16/2020
Friendly service
I was shown the nail that was removed from my tire which I appreciated. In addition to my tire being repaired the mechanic checked my oil for me.

TW
TEMESGEN W.
11/09/2020
I visited the shop this afternoon .. the are awesome . Thank you
They excellent, work fast.

DIANE C.
11/09/2020
good
Bargain Tire employees especially mr. Willie is very patient make sure you're well taken care of and I appreciate that

EV
EUFEMIA V.
11/05/2020
Wheel alignment
I have known bargain tires for many years it's a great p ppl ace for your car they are very respective ppls greatest services you get from them and vehicle done on time
Bargain tires

11/05/2020
I trust taking my car here
This is my preferred place to take my car especially with any major repairs they always correctly find what the problem is. The first time I took my car here I needed a diagnostic and I needed a lot of things done Willy explained everything and told me what to get done first and what could wait he even put my estimate papers in order so I would know what to get repaired next. My older car ran great again still does and now I go here for everything very nice people.

Newark, DE
11/04/2020
Good prices, but owner doesn't wear a mask
It would be 5 stars but in the land of COVID maskless employees are negative 2.

MARTIN H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/30/2020
My new tires
Bargain is the correct word and was
A good. Job at a good price and fast too.

JOANNE L.
Chrysler 200
10/28/2020
Great, friendly & fast service. Always answers my questions so I can appreciate the answer.
The best service ever. Friendly, polite, fast and the owner is always nice . Excellent ( 5)

MT
MIKE T.
Newark, DE
10/28/2020
Was very honest. That and great service is all most of us ask for.