4.5

Pontotoc, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone you come in contact with is so friendly! We dealt with Celena Ham and she was so up front about everything.she was available day or night for us and answered all of our questions! She has become like family to us and we will continue to use her for all of our car buying!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Hi Thomas. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are so glad to hear you were pleased with your experience here at our store. We look forward to seeing you again for any service or sales needs.

TD
Troy D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Good Republican service, helps everyone!!
Always fast to ask what's going on and getting your vehicle in. One stop shop!!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Hey Troy!  Thanks so much for your review and rating!  We appreciate you a million times over!  Hope you have a great week!

FO
Fred O.
Jackson, MS
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
Always a good place for getting your service dome. Friendly people and Staff

Hey Fred!  Thank you  for taking the time to respond to Hyundai's survey.  Your feedback helps us work harder and do a better job.   We want to give you our absolute best and hopefully we'll earn that 5th star on your next visit.  Have a great week!

Jo W.
Saltillo, MS
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Need to work on communication. Funny thing I bought the car went for 2nd oil change and he tried to tell me of all the filters that need replace I said ok well you should replace for free I just bought the car not to long ago. You tried it, good bye! That's why I don't trust car dealers or maintenance.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Jo, Thank you for your feedback.  We certainly appreciate your comments and will use them as a tool to train our team better.  We hope to make these improvements and serve you better next time.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
They need to prioritize better. The wait time for a oil change is to long
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the feedback on your service.  We understand how valuable your time is and we are working dilligently to improve the wait time.  Thank you for your patience and hopefully we'll get you in and out faster next time!

LR
Lisa R.
Sulligent, AL
01/24/2020 Category: Service
I always get my oil changed and they have clean bathrooms and friendly employees
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Hi Lisa!  Thank you for your survey response!  We appreciate you coming in and will keep working hard to serve you better each time you come!  Have a great weekend.

Crossville, TN
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Outstanding
Friendly and Knowledgeable. Great Job Johnathan.

Thank you so much for responding to Hyundai's customer survey.  Your 5 star rating means the world to our entire service team.  Have a great weekend!

HW
Heather W.
Jackson, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Experience
Great Customer Service! Excellent Service Job and I love how you can schedule online.
Great Job Guys
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Hey Heather!  Thank you for a great survey rating.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.  Have a great week!

Belden, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Point inspection
Saves money by performing necessary service only when needed.

Thank you for your survey response and this top rating!  We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/18/2020 Category: Service
too long for routine maintance
3 hours i think was a little too long for just a routine maintance. but the employees were friendly and explained the wait.

We all agree with you on that!  We appreciate your patience and we are exploring way to speed up the process!  We do have plans for expansion in the works which will help tremendously.  We are thankful for your business and hopefully your next visit will be better!

Arlecia M.
Belden, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
I love it!
When first applying, I was approved quickly & given a good monthly pay rate! My salesman, Edward Hall, was very friendly and patient! Everyone there was friendly! My first oil change went great and I didn't pay an arm and a leg! Thanks!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Arlecia we appreciate you so much!  Thanks for responding to Hyundai's survey request and giving us this great rating.  Hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles to come!

Crossville, TN
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Johnathan did a great job
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Good morning!  Thank you for responding to Hyundai's customer service survey.  We appreciate your business and your 5 star rating!  Have a great week and let us know if we can help you with anything further!

WS
Westley S.
Hamilton, MS
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Good Management in Tupelo Mississippi
I had to go to service to get a windshield to put in my caravan. I was at the shop and they told me it was 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I went over there about 10 oclock and we didn't get out of there at 2 oclock. that is 4 hours. So Mr. Joe called me up and I told him this and he fixed the problem. and offered me some help to maintain the vehicle. I thought that was good management he told me that he didn't know that so he was willing to fix it.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Westley!  Thanks so much for this 5 star review!  We appreciate it.  Hope you have a great weekend! Stay safe in this weather.

New Albany, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Friendly personnel, fast service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for this 5 star rating!  We appreciate your business and will continue to work hard to deserve the trust you've placed in us!

CP
Carol P.
Saltillo, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for quick efficient service.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Hi Carol!  thanks so much for your survey response and rating!  We appreciate you and hope you have a safe and prosperous new year!