4.6

Tina J.
Corinth, MS
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Employees
The employees are great! Chris in the service department was a pleasure to deal with.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Hi Tina! Thank you so much for completing this survey! We are so excited to hear you left happy! I know Chris appreciates your kind words so much! We hope you have the best weekend!

RP
Ruth P.
Saulsbury, TN
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Thanks to all your people!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Hi Ruth! Thank you for your kind words and for the 5 stars! We appreciate you so much!

West Point, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Employees always friendly
Everyone was very friendly. Waiting room is comfortable. Service time could be better.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. We truly wish we could have provided you with a 5 star expereince. Please reach out to us at 662.844.1383. We would love to hear more about your visit!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil leak
Was great in finding why I was having oil leak.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review! So glad to hear we were able to help you! Looking forward to your next visit!

Hamilton, MS
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Issue resolved.
I was able to
Drop off my car on a Friday and returned the following Thursday to pick it up. There were a few places in need of being repainted.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We hope you have the best week and enjoy your freshly painted car!

Sonya M.
Tupelo, MS
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department
Five stars is not enough for Chris Bramlitt and the Service Dept. I am always in and out with no long waits. Any questions or concerns I ever have, Chris always takes the time to address and fully explain no matter how busy he is.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Hi Sonya! Thank you so much for your kind words! We could not have asked for a better review!! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Our customers always come first!

Nettleton, MS
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you left happy!

Belden, MS
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Excited Equs
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! We are sad to hear that we may not have provided you with a 5 star experience! We would love the opportunity to hear more about your visit! Please reach out at 662.844.1383. Thank you!

Deloras H.
Nettleton, MS

06/12/2020 Category: Service
If something go wrong they make it right
I would recommend to my friends. The people are friendly they care about their customers.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Hi Deloras,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experience. We would love to find out more about your visit! Someone from our service department will be reaching out to you. Have a good day!

TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity to make things right! We look forward to working with you again very soon! Have a great weekend!

MT
Milissa T.
Corinth, MS
Top Notch Service
Was having issues with my 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited and took it to Barnes Crossing Hyundai in Tupelo, MS. The service department was wonderful with knowledgeable service technicians. The manager over the service department was very nice and professional. Service was top notch and they even provided me with a loaner vehicle while mine got repaired. This service department rates and deserves a 5-star and I will use them again for the maintenance of my car.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Hi Milissa,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a 5 star experience! Someone from our shop will be reaching out to you today to find out more about your visit!
Have a great day!

06/11/2020 Category: Service
Borough
Great Customer Services
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Hi Veronie! Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Myrtle, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We truly appreciate them and look forward to your next visit!

Mike W.
Starkville, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2020 Category: Service
The service
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Mike! Thank you for the review! We hope you enjoyed your service experience here with us! We wish we could have given you a 5 star experience. We would love to hear more about the visit! Please feel free to reach out to us at 662.844.1383. Thank you!

CD
Courtney D.
Okolona, MS
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service every time I go!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Courtney! We truly appreciate the 5 stars! Have a great day!

Mitchell P.
Sulligent, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and quick, enjoyed my visit, but not at all satisfied with the car fax review that I received about my vehicle, I paid over 25k for it I. 2017 and you say it’s only worth 13k now some 3 1/2 years later with only 28000 miles , never been wrecked, damaged, or had any work done to it . If it doesn’t hold value any better than that I can’t see me owning another ???
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Mitchell! Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our service department! Please feel free to reach out to one of our sales managers at 662.844.1383. I know they will be best at explaining the depreciation of a new vehicle. We hope you have a great week!