Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

CP
CINDY P.
Burnsville, MS
04/04/2014 Category: Service
They get the work done in a reasonable amount of time and usually have coupons to save on routine maintenance.
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/04/2014

Your response is appreciated.

MASON D.
Columbus, MS
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Manager
Customer service is great. My vehicle was ready even sooner than expected. My question about "fuel injection service" was completely answered and explained. But when I went to look at new Santa Fe's, they didn't have enough on the lot! Must be selling well!

JIM P.
Saltillo, MS
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I've received nothing short of excellent service on a vehicle I purchased from another Hyundai dealer.

Thanks.

BRENDA S.
Ramer, TN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2014 Category: Service
It is always a pleasant experience.
Excellent service.

NM
NORMA M.
03/13/2014 Category: Service
The staff is friendly
Took my car to be service and the service was great The staff was friendly and the Price is really great Dont have to wait long at all. I would recommend if you brought a car there to have it service there .

PE
PATRICIA E.
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Even w/out an appointment for an oil change I'm in and out within an hour.
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/04/2014

Thanks for your kind words.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Corinth, MS
02/26/2014 Category: Service
People
All the personnel I have encountered at this dealership are outstanding! They seem to be genuinely interested in my concerns and take care of my needs promptly. I appreciate the warm, friendly atmosphere and the attentiveness of all the personnel with whom I have dealt.

JESSICA G.
Ecru, MS
02/26/2014 Category: Service
The friendliest that you receive from the employees
The staff is very knowledgeable about the vehicle and work that will be performed.
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/04/2014

Your kind words are appreciated.

HH
HENRY H.
Amory, MS
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/22/2014 Category: Service
superb business
do well to make the customer feel appreciated and valued; quick service; will work to exceed your needs and expectations

Thanks.

MARTY G.
Corinth, MS
02/22/2014 Category: Service
Friendliest and cheapest service around.
Barnes Crossing Hyundai always has the friendliest employees and always makes me feel comfortable that my new car is in good hands. They are very affordable and pretty quick.

James L.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone one is so friendly and helpful!

Thank you.

MELISSA W.
New Albany, MS
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Fast and dependable cheap too
Cheap, fast and dependable

Thank you.

KH
Kimberly H.
Fulton, MS
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Bad service department
When we took my Santa Fe in for routine servicing we were extremely unhappy with the service. They were asked to perform an oil change, check a rubbing sound in the dash and to check a brand new tire that has consistently been reading low after air being placed in it. When service was completed, they had changed my oil and rotated my tired. When asked about the squeak in the dash they stated they could not find anything making noise at all. When asked about the low tire, they said they had checked the tire and did not find anything stuck in it or any holes. Said they had been having trouble with the valve stems in the new tires but the service guy spit on it and there were no bubbles so we should be good!!!! I have never had wonderful treatment at the Tupelo department but this was ridiculous. I would almost rather void my warranty and have my service done somewhere that really cares.
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/04/2014

Thank you for pointing these things out, we will strive to improve.

CF
Chad F.
Blue Springs, MS
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/08/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always receive wonderful service at BC Hyuandi. The staff is always friendly and willing to answer any questions I may have. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced there!

Jeffrey W.
Amory, MS
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Very Curtious Staff
Great experience with this dealership, no pressure and from the sales guy, sales manager and finance guy all were very helpful

JUDY F.
Saltillo, MS
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Friendly people and good and timely work.
I've had very few problems with my car. Each was fixed in a friendly and timely manner.
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/06/2014

Thank you for the kind words, please remember we strive for a  10s on our surveys.

CRYSTAL B.
02/03/2014 Category: Service
Great service!!! Love my car and dealership!!
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/06/2014

Thank you for the kind words, remember we strive for all 10s on our surveys.

RY
Ronnie Y.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/03/2014 Category: Service
Timely and Friendly
Everyone is nice and the work is done in a timely manner
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/03/2014

Thank you for the kind words.

Randy H.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/29/2014 Category: Service
The people truly care about your satisfaction!
I came in to get my car's oil changed, and they had it done in a reasonable time and at a reasonable price!! Great job!
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/29/2014

Your kind words are appreciated, thank you for your business.

Jimmy M.
Thaxton, MS
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/22/2014 Category: Service
I trust the service I get at Barnes Crossing Hyundai , it's always clean, and everyone is very friendly
Great dealership
Allan E. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/23/2014

Thanks for the kind words, your businees is appreciated.