4.6

2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/03/2021 Category: Service
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the review! We always strive to provide every customer with a 5 star experience! We would love to hear more about your most recent visit! Someone from our service department will be reaching out to you soon!

New Site, MS
Great employees!
Staff is very friendly and efficient.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your next visit! Have a wonderful day!

RA
Regina A.
Baldwyn, MS
Returning customer
The maintenance was timely. The only issue I have is they usually forget to reset the oil change mileage for next time and I usually have to reset it.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Hi Regina! Thank you for the 5 stars and wonderful feedback! We are always working towards improvement! We look forward to your next visit!

Nettleton, MS
05/14/2021 Category: Service
The employees
everyone was kind courteous an very helpful an informative about what’s going on with the car

Need security cameras
Service department is great
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We do not accept this type of business here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai and the issue has more than been addressed. Someone from our service department will be in contact with you soon! Have a great day!

Sheila M.
Okolona, MS
05/02/2021
Jeff, the inventory man
I came in with a complicated issue with a trade in. It was a busy day but your employees were exceptional in seeing to my needs. In all of my buying cars, I’ve always left regretting my purchase, but not this time. I want recognize the people that helped me that day. Darrell Buchanan, my original salesman got the ball rolling, he connected with Joe Washington and although he was busy with his own work he still worked with me all day until the end. But the best asset to your company in my opinion is Jeff, the inventory man. Jeff made me feel comfortable with my decisions and explained things in a simplified way. A car was always brought to me to see if I liked it but Jeff rode me around and let me pick the car that fit me. We were there all day but he would always come and reassure me that they were working
to get me the best offer for my situation. He would always come and let me know what’s
going on. Jeff changed my mind about car
dealerships. Because of your employees I will always be a fan of Barnes Crossing Hyundai.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Sheila! We are thrilled to hear we were able to help you have a wonderful car buying experience! Jeff is definitely a great asset to our team! Come back to shop with us any time!

Everyone was so helpful
I didnt have an appointment that morning, but my check eng. light came on and I went straight to the Hyundai place. I was in an out of there in less than 2 hours. The problem was fixed and I was on my way. Great Service
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to have been able to help you! Come back to see us anytime!

AG
Angela G.
Savannah, TN
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great place to do business!
Service was fast and friendly
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Hi Angela! Happy Friday! Thank you for the exceptional review!

SJ
Shemara J.
Oxford, MS
Awesome
I have always had a great experience with great customer service. Keep doing the great work that you all are doing!!!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Hi Shemara! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! You are so appreciated! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Corinth, MS
Phenomenal
Service and hospitality is always phenomenal. The service techs Chris, Nick, and Tristian are always very knowledgeable and courteous.Every receptionist always greet you with a big smile and very friendly.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear you left happy! Have a great weekend!

Fulton, MS
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people & service
Yes the deal ship was a great experience. Loved the friendly people & great service.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for the exceptional review! We are so thankful to have you as a customer! As always, we are looking forward to your next visit! Have a wonderful weekend!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/01/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE
I took my car back to the dealership on 4/30 to have the issues resolved. I was provided with a rental car until my car is fixed. So far my issue is in the process of being resolved.

04/26/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are disappointed to hear this has been your experience! We would love to speak with you about your last visit and hopefully come to a resolution. Thank you!

Laura B.
Mantachie, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and I got the sub I wanted and the price I was able to afford!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! We love hearing from our happy customers! Have a great weekend!

Booneville, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
I am impressed
Typically service centers feel like an ER waiting room just anticipating bad news or that your beloved car has flatlined, but each time something came up they let me know also gave me suggestions. And I kinda felt like I had a new interior since they vacuumed my driver seat . That was nice, their smiles and kindness with my noisy kids was also a relief.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We try to make all of our customers feel like a part of our Barnes Crossing Hyundai family! Come back to see us anytime!

Jackie W.
Nettleton, MS
04/16/2021 Category: Service
I would recommend Barnes Crossing for service in oil change, detail and purchasing a vehicle

04/13/2021 Category: Service
It’s an alright place but when I ask about a problem with my vehicle and you tell me what need to be done but don’t mention that it can be fix at the time of service then you write on my ticket that I decline service which you didn’t mention that it could be fix n the spot. Situation like this can be prevented
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for your feedback. We never want this kind of experience for our customers! We would love to hear more about your visit and come to a resolution! Someone from our service department will be reaching out to you soon! Thank you!

TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Hi Jackie! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! We look forward to seeing you again! Have the best week!

AV
Anndy V.
Taylor, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
These people go the extra mile when it comes to customer service. The service department gets the work done fast as well.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Hi Anndy! Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We strive to provide every customer this same experience! We look forward to your next service visit!