4.6

Latest Review 17 minutes ago

Belden, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
COVID 19 scheduled maintenance
Aware of social distancing protocols; fast service
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you for noticing our hard work at protecting our customers! We are happy to hear you left satisified!

Shannon, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Experience
Thanks to the service dept you service my vehicle in a timely manner the customer services was great I will be returning in the future.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We truly appreciate loyal customers! We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit!

Tupelo, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent service.
Great customer service.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you so much for these 5 stars! We appreciate you so much! Looking forward to your next visit!

Sheila M.
Mantachie, MS
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Service!
Great customer service!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Hi Sheila,
Thank you for this 5-star survey! We strive to give every customer the best customer service possible. Thank you for noticing! We look forward to seeing you again!

LV
Laura V.
Oxford, MS
04/20/2020
Excellent service.
Hunter Armstrong and Brandon Cheney were the best salesmen to work with. They made the process smooth and listened to what I wanted and got it done for me. Highly recommended!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Hi Laura,
Thank you for this awesome feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience! Have a great day!

FC
Frances C.
Pope, MS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/20/2020 Category: Service
The people
Everyone is nice and try’s to earn your business. I have gotten serval vehicles there, I have been very satisfied. Customer service is good.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Frances,
Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-stars! Customer service is our top priority! Thank you for noticing! Have the best week!

Shannon, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Great sevice
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

On behalf of all of us here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai, thank you! Thank you so much for the 5-stars! We couldn't ask for better!

HR
Helen R.
Starkville, MS
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly customer service representatives and great service.
They made excellent timing with my service work and providing a complementary oil change with my recall update. Great service!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/16/2020

Hi Helen,
Thank you so much for letting us know that we were able to meet your expectations. Customer service is our number one priority! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Guntown, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Covid Care
Had to have car serviced. Very hesitant to go with the Covid concerns. I felt very comfortable after I got there. They had someone stationed in the waiting area wiping down every chair and surface constantly. Mopping floor between customers. They are definitely taking precautions to protect their consumers. Thank you.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 stars! Our customers are always our top priority. Thank you for spreading the word! We hope you continue to stay safe! Have a great week!

Tupelo, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Customer service is their #1 priority!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We strive to give every customer the best service possible. We are looking forward to your next service visit!

Baldwyn, MS
Thanks
Thanks for helping me with the issue

Cheap
Went in spent 300$ to get my car fixed and then it didn’t even fix my car. It’s still acting up but even when it’s running like crap if there isn’t a check engine light on they turn you around.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

We are so very sorry to hear that this is the kind of experience you had here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai. We would love the opportunity to speak more in depth regarding your issues and come to a resolution. We will have a manager reach out to you today. Have a good day!

TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you so much for your re-score! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make things right!

Mamie H.
Okolona, MS
04/06/2020 Category: Service
I had the best experience ever. Friendly, courteous, and all around awesome service. I will always come back for more, and I will recommend to all my friends go to Hyundai for all your car needs. I love my Tucson truck so very much. Thank you all for the best service in town.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Hi Mamie,
Thank you so much for your kind words! This is the best review we could hope for! We appreciate you and your loyal business! We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit! Have a great week!

Daniel H.
Geeville, MS
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Always had my service done here and always will.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! Our loyal customers mean so much to us! We are looking forward to your next service visit. Stay safe and have a great week!

HC
Helen C.
Aberdeen, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Love Banes Crossing Hyundai
The service is great, don't have to wait long. Employees are willing to go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied!!!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Hi Helen,
We are truly grateful for this review! We have the best customers and are aware that they deserve the best! Thank you for letting us know that we met your expectations! We hope you have a great weekend and stay safe with all that is going on!

Joshua S.
Baldwyn, MS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Came in and dropped car off for oil change and had another issue as well. Left and done some shopping came back and they were finished with my car in a timely manner.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Hi Joshua,
Thank you so much for this awesome review! We understand how important our customers' time is and we work really hard to ensure we are as efficient as possible at getting things taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you for letting us know that you noticed. We hope you have the best weekend!