Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

TG
Tracy G.
Booneville, MS
06/26/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Good Job
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at the BCHM service department.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, but if you need anything before then, don’t hesitate to give us a call.

Barnes Crossing Hyundai
662-844-1383

TC
Traci C.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and satisfactoon
Great customer service, able to locate and resolve the problems I was having with my Sante Fe’ very grateful! Thanks June & Al!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

BCHM Service Department

Shaun S.
Mooreville, MS
Great sales staff
Great people to purchase a vehicle from

Shaun,
Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at the Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We sincerely regret your recent experience when your repair order did not match up with what you requested.  We are working daily with our technicians and parts department to ensure that not only is the work done properly but the paperwork as well.  I certainly understand your position of wondering exactly what type of oil you actually received.  I understand from our service manager that you are scheduled to come back in so we can make sure your oil change is done properly.  Again, we apologize for the error and hope you’ll give us another chance!  You’ve been a great customer and we certainly want to keep it that way.

Customer Experience Manager, BCHM

Judy W.
Blue Springs, MS
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quick, Easy Service
I love that my car is taken right in and serviced quickly so that I can get back to business. Everyone is friendly and Courteous. The waiting area is pleasant.

FE
Fernado E.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Ol' Tristen ain't all that bad!
My 2015 Sonata was purchased in FL, so I had no idea what may have happened to my car from the time I bought it. I took it to BC Hyundai for its 2nd oil change, and Tristen D. took care of me. I drove up and let them know that it been a bit since I had it rotated and aligned. He asked if it was okay that he'd text me if there was something off, that was nice of him. I had a shuttle to work. He texted me, which was good cuz I was in a meeting. We discussed what I needed, and I knew my car has been through a whole lot since I bought it in September so I said go for it. I was surprised to see the price being as affordable and as efficient. I mean to say that when I drove off, I noticed the difference of how better it handled, and noticed that they were kind enough to reset my computer to let me know when I should be back for another check. I will probably be there sooner just to see all the nice people there, and change my battery on my remote.!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Fernando,

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on your visit to our service department at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We certainly appreciate your business and vaule your loyalty.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2019 Category: Service
service
dropped off and ready same day for a 100,000 mile service.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

LP
Lewis P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent.

Thank you for your recent feedback on your visit to our service department at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We certainly appreciate your business and vaule you as our customer.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Columbus, MS
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
The service department is slow & they don’t always fill out the inspection report that is to be done whenever you get work done on your vehicle.

I got no indication that it was done until I called later that day & they gave some excuse as to why it wasn’t filled out.

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We sincerely regret your recent experience when your multi-point inspection sheet was not filled out.  We have stressed to our technicians and service advisors how important this sheet is to our customers in the communication process.  Again, we apologize for the error and hope you’ll give us another chance!   In an effort to make things right, we’d like to offer you a complimentary tire rotation on your next visit.  Just save this email and show it to your service advisor when you check in.  You’ve been a great customer and we certainly want to keep it that way.

Customer Experience Manager, BCHM

RD
Roger D.
Fulton, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly pleasant staff
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Dear Roger,

HV
Hershel V.
Golden, MS
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
You are very helpful with anything I need whether it is an oil change or any other work I need done.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for using Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda on you recent service.  We look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call.

New Albany, MS
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer services
One of them could have took the time to greet me. He act like he didn't see me. We made eye contact. This made me mad. I walk up to tfe desk and still was ignored. I hope that this does not happen again . Next time i will speak to the manager.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

thanks for the feed back on your visit we appericate this info for this will make us do our jobs better i'm sorry you had a bad experience on this visit again we will take this to inprove ourselfs

thx june

Starkville, MS
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Great service.

Thank you for your feedback!  We certainly appreciate your choosibng Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda Service department.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Marla Ledbetter,
BCHM

West Point, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Staff is friendly

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda for your recent service.  We certainly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Please let us know if you need anything.

Guntown, MS
06/12/2019 Category: Service
the first initial person who drives your car in
was in and out in 30 minutes

Thanks so much for your recent feedback regarding your service at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We sincerly appreciate your business and you are valued as our customer.  We look forward to seeing you on yor next visit, but if you need us before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Durran C.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Awesome service
They took great care of me and gave great communication throughout the process. Awesome job.

SL
Sergio L.
New Albany, MS
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer oriented service and friendly personnel. Very proffessional.
I have always been very pleased with the service and the personal attention that one receives at Barnes Crossing Hyundai.

Thank you so much for choosing Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda for your recent service.  We certainly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Please let us know if you need anything.

Douglas W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
We were desperate with car trouble and drove in on a Saturday to get help and they took us and took care of our car needs. It was such a help since we were picking up our granddaughter to celebrate her birthday and needed our car . Thanks ! Always ready to help. Very organized.

Mike W.
Starkville, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Mcw
The waiting area is great.

Oxford, MS
Everyone was so nice
The service is wonderful. Every time I come they make me feel right at home while they’re serving my car.

LF
Lloyd F.
Blue Mountain, MS
Sonata
Great
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for your geat review and rating!  We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the near futher! Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

Barnes Crossing Hyundai