Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

Rebecca S.
Golden, MS
05/13/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai expeeience!
Service Is great!

05/07/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai but not the service department!
We have purchased the last 5 vehicles (3 Hyundai) from them. We love the salesman and his service. The service department needs much work! Car service is not timely and they make excuses for everything! Own your mistakes, people are more forgiving. I would recommend the dealership but not the service department.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback. Barnes Crossing values you as a customer and we will use this information to help our service department better serve you! Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Kristy S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Very quick and friendly service. Always love the comfort of sitting and watching Family Feud on the large TV screen in waiting area!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

We are very happy to know that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing for your vehicle needs.

GS
Gary S.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Took car in for a recall and they found another one that needed done. Cashier wasn't quite sure what to do to check me out. Fortunately another lady was up there.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for trusting Barnes Crossing for your vehicle needs. We hope to see you for your next service!

LH
Lisa H.
Corinth, MS
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change/Computer update
Performed services rendered. Everyone whom I came in contact with were friendly. Covered my driver seat with protective plastic covering--to prevent oil from getting on car seats--no other oil, dirt, or grime found on interior of vehicle was found (a HUGE PLUS). Service department was very busy that morning---a little bit of a longer wait than expected (45 minutes longer) which really wasn't that bad due to the volume of customers that were being serviced.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your patience as we made sure your vehicle was as good as new. We are glad you chose Barnes Crossing for your service and we hope to see you on the next one!

TH
Teresa H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Acceptable
I took my car in for a recall/update. The service was not explained to me, but it didn't take long. The waiting area was very nice. My car mat and a bag I use for trash had been moved around.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

We apologize the maintenance was not explained to you and some of your items were moved around. We do our best to try and keep our customers informed and their personal belongings the same way as it was when it come in. Barnes Crossing thanks you for your service and hope to see you again.

Mamie H.
Okolona, MS
05/01/2019 Category: Service
I have a great friend that helps me get the best . and the place is friendly, and a best-fit for me and my needs when it comes to a car/truck. AWESOME
Good!!!!!!!!!!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Our goal is to continue to provide you with excellent customer service. We thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing for your service needs to your vehicle!

RA
Regina A.
Baldwyn, MS
05/01/2019 Category: Service
The service department is great! Trenton is very personable and makes sure you are taken care of.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We are glad you had a wonderful experience with Barnes Crossing service department. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Connie C.
Pontotoc, MS
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Amazing customer service.
I can’t brag on Barnes Crossing Hyundai enough! Tristin Daniels did an amazing job helping me out with my last oil change. He explained that with a small expense, I can get more miles using synthetic oil. That’s great for me because of all of my traveling!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing to keep your vehicle in great condition at low costs.

Janice R.
New Albany, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I go there so I can keep up with things that might be wrong with my car.
I will continue to go there as long as I do not have to wait forever to get my oil changed. I can drive up and get my oil changed and drive right out at some other places. I choose to go to Hyundai because if there are other problems they can let me know. I also get my tires rotated at the same time.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We thank you for your continued service at Barnes Crossing. Our free multipoint inspections help our customers plan ahead for any forseen concerns about the vehicle.

SD
Susan D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent job!
The 15000 mile service was affordable and finished in under an hour.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Our Barnes Crossing service department works hard to provide fast and efficient service. Thank you for allowing us to keep your vehicle healthy!

PB
Paul B.
Golden, MS
1ST SERVICE AT MY HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP
IT WAS FINE..IM NOT A BIG TALKER OR BOASTER USUALLY..THE PEOPLE I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SEEMED VERY FRIENDLY TO ME AND PROUD TO BE THERE..IT WAS A COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE WITH EVERYONE DOING THEIR OWN PART OR JOB..WE ARE ALL FROM THE HOSPITALITY STATE AND IT WAS PLEASANT THAT DAY THERE GETTING THE FIRST SERVICE..I USUALLY CHANGE MY OWN OIL AND THATS WHY I DONT SAY "DEFINITELY WILL" ON THE NEXT SERVICE..NO HARD FEELINGS TOWARDS BARNS CROSSING HYUNDAI AT ALL..YOU ARE NICE PEOPLE AND I REALLY ENJOY MY NEW CAR AND ENJOY DRIVING IT..THE FUEL ECONOMY IS THE GREATEST THING I LOVE ABOUT IT..ITS A PRETTY CAR ALSO,AND COMFORTABLE..
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing for your first service on your new vehicle. During servicing we also provide free mutli point inspections to notify you of any upcoming maintenance the vehicle may need. We hope to see you again soon!

Hamilton, AL
HORRIBLE Service in Service Department
I was supposed to have my car serviced and detailed. My car was serviced but it was never detailed. However, I still had to pay for the detail. The employees in the service department are very rude and unwelcoming.

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Best place to get service from!!!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing Hyundai for your service needs!

EF
Eugene F.
Smithville, MS
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2019 Category: Service
replace cat convertor
Tristan did a great job of getting my car in and quickly repairing it and back on the road, thank you all very much.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We appreciate you giving Barnes Crossing the opportunity to take care of your vehicle needs quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

MT
Mary T.
Booneville, MS
04/27/2019 Category: Service
I get in and out in a resonable amount of time.
I like that I can get my vehicle serviced and washed without waiting a long period of time.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing to service your vehicle efficiently and in a timely manner. We hope to see you for your next visit!

04/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Absolutely amazing
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing. We appreciate you!

RN
Rebecca N.
Nettleton, MS
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great visit
It was time for an oil change and tire rotation. By the time I dropped off the car and got back to the office. they called to say it was ready to pick up!!

Can't beat the service at Barnes Crossing Hyndai!!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

We do our best to provide our customers with an excellent experience at Barnes Crossing. Thank you for choosing us for you vehicle needs!

Pontotoc, MS
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great service as usual!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Barnes Crossing is happy to provide you great service with a smile. Thank you!

SL
Sheryl L.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
In and out and right..
We noticed that we were past needing our car serviced, went in and asked if service was swamped, they said theyd try to get us out in an hour.
They serviced the car, and performed a warranty recall to boot all in about 38 minutes.
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised,, ML
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you! Barnes Crossing Hyundai prides ourselves in giving our customers the best experience and we hope to see you for your next service visit.