Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

SL
Sheryl L.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
In and out and right..
We noticed that we were past needing our car serviced, went in and asked if service was swamped, they said theyd try to get us out in an hour.
They serviced the car, and performed a warranty recall to boot all in about 38 minutes.
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised,, ML
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you! Barnes Crossing Hyundai prides ourselves in giving our customers the best experience and we hope to see you for your next service visit.

Nettleton, MS
04/23/2019 Category: Service
I feel like it's an overall good place to take your car to get it serviced. Some services are on the high end when it comes to getting the service done

Marietta, MS
Great job
Great job as always!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

We strive to provide our customers with the best. Thanks for choosing Barnes Crossing!

Millie L.
Mantachie, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
People
Great place and great people
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks for choosing Barnes Crossing Hyundai for your service needs!

Tyrone S.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Regular service
Great trip again. Even though the line was backed up to the street, I was in and out in a very reasonable time. Thanks Tristan for always making things run smooth!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks Tyrone! Glad we could take care of your sevice needs in a timely manner.

HP
Howard P.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service great staff
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Our Barnes Crossing team aims for excellent customer service and we are glad you chose us for your vehicle needs.

New Albany, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The personnel are friendly and serviced my vehicle promptly.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Our staff here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda aims to keep our customers happy. Thanks for choosing us for your auto needs.

LR
Lisa R.
Sulligent, AL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always does a good job
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for returning to Barnes Crossing for you auto needs we appreciate your service and value you as a customer.

Ann B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service and wait time was not bad.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Barnes Crossing aims to service our customers in a timely manner and we appreciate your continued service.

Sidon, MS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
verify recalls are needed
See notes

AW
Anita W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Survey
I was very pleased with the service and staff. Got me in and out quickly. Very courteous and professional.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

We aim to service our customers in a timely manner with a smile. Thanks for choosing Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda and we look forward to servicing you in the future.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brought it in to check a recall and I actually had 3 of them. They got them all corrected and back to me quickly.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Our staff at Barnes Crossing aims to satisfy all of our customer's needs in one visit. Thank you for your service!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Felt completely confident in the knowledge and ability of the service team.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

We are very excited to see that you enjoyed your experience with our team. Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda looks forward to servicing you again!

John W.
Oxford, MS
04/05/2019 Category: Service
in and out in estimated time frame
reprogrammed computer hopefully light don't come on
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Glad we could take of your issue in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you in the future. Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing!

BW
Brenda W.
Fulton, MS
04/05/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service when I take my car in for oil change. They treat you like family.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your continued service at Barnes Crossing! You are greatly appreciated.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Not the best
The only thing positive I can say is the staff was friendly. They did not have their stuff together on this visit.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Barnes Crossing staff wants to keep your vehicle in the best condition and will make changes to do this more effectively.

DJ
Dwight J.
Fulton, MS
04/03/2019 Category: Service
The way they check everything on my car
The people the service and just the atmosphere is so great I wouldn’t be satisfied with anyone else servicing my car
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for allowing Barnes Crossing the opportunity to keep your vehicle in excellent condition.

Barnes Crossing
Just acceptable nothing special
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your future visits.

Delane M.
Randolph, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!!
People are friendly and easy to work with!!!!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks for choosing Barnes Crossing for your service needs!

David P.
Corinth, MS
Great Customer Service
I took my 2017 Santa Fe in there for a recall. I didn't buy the Santa Fe from them but they didn't treat me any differently and provided great service and had me out the door in 1 hour.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for giving Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to taking care of all your auto needs in the future.