4.5

Tupelo, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
They need to prioritize better. The wait time for a oil change is to long
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the feedback on your service.  We understand how valuable your time is and we are working dilligently to improve the wait time.  Thank you for your patience and hopefully we'll get you in and out faster next time!

BL
Betty L.
Booneville, MS
01/27/2020
Good Service.
I always get my car serviced there they are very knowledgeable and friendly.
Tristen always goes above and beyond to make sure you are kept informed
while they are working on my car. Thanks Tristen!

Hi Betty!  Thank you for being a faithful customer!  This will make Tristen's day too.  We appreciate your recommendation and review!  Have a wonderful week.

LR
Lisa R.
Sulligent, AL
01/24/2020 Category: Service
I always get my oil changed and they have clean bathrooms and friendly employees
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Hi Lisa!  Thank you for your survey response!  We appreciate you coming in and will keep working hard to serve you better each time you come!  Have a great weekend.

Crossville, TN
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Outstanding
Friendly and Knowledgeable. Great Job Johnathan.

Thank you so much for responding to Hyundai's customer survey.  Your 5 star rating means the world to our entire service team.  Have a great weekend!

HW
Heather W.
Jackson, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Experience
Great Customer Service! Excellent Service Job and I love how you can schedule online.
Great Job Guys
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Hey Heather!  Thank you for a great survey rating.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.  Have a great week!

Belden, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Point inspection
Saves money by performing necessary service only when needed.

Thank you for your survey response and this top rating!  We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Tupelo, MS
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/18/2020 Category: Service
too long for routine maintance
3 hours i think was a little too long for just a routine maintance. but the employees were friendly and explained the wait.

We all agree with you on that!  We appreciate your patience and we are exploring way to speed up the process!  We do have plans for expansion in the works which will help tremendously.  We are thankful for your business and hopefully your next visit will be better!

Kimberly S.
Brighton, TN
01/17/2020
I am seriously impressed!!
I live in TN- My salesman Anthony was incredible. My son lives in Tupelo and contacted the dealership earlier in the week to see what was available. Anthony worked several days with finding vehicles to meet our needs. He went the extra mile with test driving, phone calls, and texts, not only to my son, but to me as well 2 hours from him! Today, with the assistance of Anthony (and we can't forget Jeff and Madonna), we purchased a Tucson and believe it is going to be a wonderful car. I can't say enough positive regarding the friendliness of all the staff we came in contact with. I will definitely keep them in mind when I purchase another vehicle. It is worth my drive!

Hi Kimberly!  This review sure made us smile today!  Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you enjoy that Tucson for a long time!  Have a great week!

Scott M.
Oxford, MS
01/16/2020
5 Star Sales & Service
We pulled up at BCHM to purchse a reliable car for my 19 year old daughter in college. We were approached by Hunter , and told him what we were looking to spend and what kind of vehicle we wanted. Our budget was almost 24% higher than what we spent. Hunter spent zero time trying to upsell the price and was satisfied to sell a vehicle well under budget that my daughter liked and then helped move the car thru the prep process and delivered the following day due to my schedule constraints. The 2015 Hyundai Accent was sold new at BC and serviced at correct intervals at BC with a complete record of all service down to the wiper blades provided upon my request. Low pressure sales experience that fit our needs exactly, not our budget.

Hi Scott!  Thanks so much for sharing your experience!  We apprecuiate your family and hope your daughter enjoys her Accent for many miles to come!  We look forward to taking care of yall in our service department as well.  Have a great week!

Arlecia M.
Belden, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
I love it!
When first applying, I was approved quickly & given a good monthly pay rate! My salesman, Edward Hall, was very friendly and patient! Everyone there was friendly! My first oil change went great and I didn't pay an arm and a leg! Thanks!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Arlecia we appreciate you so much!  Thanks for responding to Hyundai's survey request and giving us this great rating.  Hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles to come!

Crossville, TN
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Johnathan did a great job
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Good morning!  Thank you for responding to Hyundai's customer service survey.  We appreciate your business and your 5 star rating!  Have a great week and let us know if we can help you with anything further!

WS
Westley S.
Hamilton, MS
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Good Management in Tupelo Mississippi
I had to go to service to get a windshield to put in my caravan. I was at the shop and they told me it was 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I went over there about 10 oclock and we didn't get out of there at 2 oclock. that is 4 hours. So Mr. Joe called me up and I told him this and he fixed the problem. and offered me some help to maintain the vehicle. I thought that was good management he told me that he didn't know that so he was willing to fix it.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Westley!  Thanks so much for this 5 star review!  We appreciate it.  Hope you have a great weekend! Stay safe in this weather.

New Albany, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Friendly personnel, fast service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for this 5 star rating!  We appreciate your business and will continue to work hard to deserve the trust you've placed in us!

Lisa M.
Hackleburg, AL
01/06/2020
Love our truck!
The easiest auto shopping experience ever! Friendly and helpful people got me in and out quick and even delivered it to my door! (But I will handle delivery differently next time.) Notice I said, "next time." I plan on my next auto purchase to come from the same place!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Lisa thanks so much!  It warms our hearts to hear that our customers are pleased from star to finish.  Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new vehicle!

CP
Carol P.
Saltillo, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for quick efficient service.

Hi Carol!  thanks so much for your survey response and rating!  We appreciate you and hope you have a safe and prosperous new year!