4.5

Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5rating 4.1904738
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Donald S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service reps.
I went to my local Hyundai deal with an issue concerning my car and they were more than glad to help me with my issues thanks to this wonderful team of Hyundai representatives

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ok service other than service date issue which was corrected during this service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Donald,
So sorry for the error on your service sticker!  We understand the importance of accurate information so you can keep your vehicle properly maintained.  I'll be in touch with you later today to discuss this further.  Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business!

WN
Willie N.
Pheba, MS
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Need more training in the service department.
Told service writer that the problem was a coil pack or something electronic. They said it needed a tuneup. Turnout it was a coil pack.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t fix it the first time.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for letting us know aoubt your issues with the service you received.  We certainly regret your experience was not a positive one.  We will use your feedback as a tool to train and equip everyone on our team.  Our service manager will be in touch with you to discuss ways we can resolve our problem.  Thanks again and we surely hope you'll give us another chance.  We appreciate your business.

Joseph R.
Belden, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Solved my problem
I did have some issues but they called me and offered to fix my problem in a very timely manner.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Did not receive any feedback on my car after or during service. It was a rush job and they didn’t not fully perform the entire service and checklist.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hi Joseph
so sorry to hear about this.  I will have our service manager give you a call about your situation. We will try to resolve your problem soon. Thank you for letting us know.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to make things right!

Kristy S.
Amory, MS
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service follow-up!
I was recently in for service and had an issue that needed to be addressed. They followed up promptly and took care of it!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service . . . . .
I usually get great service but this time I hope I did. My paperwork said my tire pressure was checked and it was 36/36/36/36 in all tires. My dash reading was 32/33/29/31. Must have not been checked. I just hope my oil was actually changed!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Krisity.  I sure do hate to hear this.  We hope you'll give us another chance to make things right.  We've addressed your concerns with the technicians and service manager. On behalf of our owner, Joe Marshall, I'd like to send you a couple coupons toward your next service.  We appreciate your business and value you as our customer.   We hope to see you again soon.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Krisity, thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to correct the issues you had!  We appreciate your business and at the end of the day, we just want to do the right thing the right way.  Thanks for the re-score rating!  Have a great week!

Saltillo, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
The person who originally gave me the quote for the part quoted the incorrect price and should have told me the part would be in later than they stated. The part was in after a week and I was able to get it replaced.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing and Hyundai - out for money
The part I needed is a dealer only part. They charge you to tell you what you already know...then the price of the part is EXTREMELY high...same part on an older car is about 1/4 the price. I ham having to pay over $400 just for a power window button assembly...not even the motor.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  We honestly strive to give each customer the best experience possible.  I'm so sorry to hear yours was not a positive one.  We are checking into the situation with your vehicle and will work hard to get it taken care of.  Your service advisor will be in touch with you.

Saltillo, MS
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Will make it right
Had a few communication issues but they did their best to make it right.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Broken Lug nut, charged full price, and did not wash car.
Broken Lug nut, charged full price, and did not wash car.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Valued Customer,

Seth will be in contact with you soon regarding this matter. Thank you for your review.

Cody Hood

Rita C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Tristan goes above and beyond to make customers happy.
I have always been pleased with my vehicle.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Needs some work
I’ve already Stated my problems!
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you the survay. Was happy we found the cause od the issue looking forwards to your next visit.

Charles B.
Pontotoc, MS
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My rating for the Service Dept. at Barnes Crossing Hyundai
Best Service Dept. around. They are Fast and do a great job. My wife and I have 3 Hyundais. If anything needs changing at this dealership it would be lowering the price for oil changes. We are senior citizens on Social Security. I'm sure the price is set by dealers not the service dept. Oil is much cheaper now and going down daily.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
No Oil changes at this place
Everything great except price. Would not recommend this business for oil changes.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you, for your reveiw.

Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We are aware of your issue and will in in touch soon.

WL
Wayne L.
Fulton, MS
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
People that work there are friendly.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Warranty covers very little.
Don’t tell people they have a drive train warranty when it does not cover all of the drive train
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your survey. We will look in to this issue and get back with you shortly

CP
Cindy P.
Burnsville, MS
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Finally fixed
After keeping the car for a week on the fourth attempt, they did finally get it fixed and did so at no additional charge, so I am reasonably satisfied with the final outcome. It is still disappointing that it took four trips and $1,600.00 to get two lights working. After talking with the service manager, I think he was about as frustrated with the situation as we were. When we were leaving the low low tire light came on and we had to go right back in and get that fixed. Air only. We joked that he probably wouldn’t want to see that car again except for oil changes. I think you can understand my frustration and why I gave the original rating. However since they finally made it right and have always given us good service before, I am changing the rating to a four. If we need them again and they do a good job, we will consider giving them a five.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Repair not done
Car returned three times and over $1,600.00 paid and the problem still isn’t solved.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We will be in tought with you shortly about this issue

Kenneth S.
Red Bay, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2018 Category: Service

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great. Service was good and everyone was helpful
JOSH H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for your survey! We will in touch with you shortly to fix the issue.

Kathy B.
Nettleton, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Take care of problem quick
they took care of problem. I am very impressed at there quick response

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Just have to take car to keep warranty
Really disappointed in return of car
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Sorry about your past vist, please give us a call to tell us more.

Cody Hood

Mooreville, MS
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice, prompt and courteous
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful rating!  We genuinely apprecate your business.  We hope you and your family have a safe and joyous Christmas season!

Potts Camp, MS
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
SLOW. My schedule an appointment if it’s still going to take over three hours for a simple inspection and oil change.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

I do appologize for the long wait.  We were short handed (flu hit us hard last week) but that's no excuse for that long of a wait.  We hope you'll give us another chance.  Have a blessed week.

11/26/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Good job
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks so much for responding to Hyundai's customer service survey!  Your feedback matters to us and we appreciate this top rating!  Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

FY
Frances Y.
Rienzi, MS
11/25/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE DEPT
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Frances!  Thanks so much for the rating and review.  We appreciate you coming in!  Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!

Lonnie M.
Booneville, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
timely
Timely
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Hey Lonnie! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this great rating!  We surely appreciate your choosing us for your vehicle service.  Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving season!

Sheila M.
Mantachie, MS
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Have been servicing my car for years! Best customer service around!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Hi Sheila!  Thank you so very much for this great rating and review!  Means the world to our whole team! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving season! We're giving thanks for you!

RN
Rebecca N.
Nettleton, MS
11/19/2019 Category: Service
4 Stars
I received good service for an oil change, head light replacement, and low tire pressure light was on. It was great until they called to say they noticed some hesitation when they cranked the car, and would be happy to replace the battery - for $244.00.

Now I;m no expert, but I felt certain I could get a battery for less than $244.00. So that's just what I did.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Hey Rebecca,  Thanks so much for your feedback!  I will certainly pass the pricing information along to our service department.  We appreciate the 4 stars though!  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving season!

Mooreville, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place
This is a great place but needs a little improvement they forgot reset my computer that tells me when i need a oil change they changed my headlights from auto to manaual didn't know it till someone flashed their lights at me know i had no lights on
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hello.  Thank you so much for your response to Hyundai's customer survey.  We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will certainly bring these issues to the attention of our service manager.  We value your business and you as a loyal customer! Thanks again, and we promise next time will be better!