4.6

Donald S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service reps.
I went to my local Hyundai deal with an issue concerning my car and they were more than glad to help me with my issues thanks to this wonderful team of Hyundai representatives

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ok service other than service date issue which was corrected during this service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Donald,
So sorry for the error on your service sticker!  We understand the importance of accurate information so you can keep your vehicle properly maintained.  I'll be in touch with you later today to discuss this further.  Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Customer
Oil plug came out car as I drove my car
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

So sorry to hear about this. This poor quality of work is unacceptable and we will do whatever it takes to remedy the situation.  You are indeed a longtime customer and on behalf of our service team, we apolgize for your inconvenience and the frustration you've experienced.  We do hope you'll give us another opportunity to give you the great service you've known in the past.  We look forward to making this right!

WN
Willie N.
Pheba, MS
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Need more training in the service department.
Told service writer that the problem was a coil pack or something electronic. They said it needed a tuneup. Turnout it was a coil pack.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t fix it the first time.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for letting us know aoubt your issues with the service you received.  We certainly regret your experience was not a positive one.  We will use your feedback as a tool to train and equip everyone on our team.  Our service manager will be in touch with you to discuss ways we can resolve our problem.  Thanks again and we surely hope you'll give us another chance.  We appreciate your business.

Joseph R.
Belden, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Solved my problem
I did have some issues but they called me and offered to fix my problem in a very timely manner.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Did not receive any feedback on my car after or during service. It was a rush job and they didn’t not fully perform the entire service and checklist.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hi Joseph
so sorry to hear about this.  I will have our service manager give you a call about your situation. We will try to resolve your problem soon. Thank you for letting us know.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to make things right!

Christina M.
Nettleton, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Yuck
I bought a new car. Great salesman. Had to take the car back because it wasn't completely detailed when we bought it. Washed it the next week. Chips of paint missing, chunks of tape missing and a big scratch inside the back door. We don't use the back seat but the detailers did. Asked if these minor issues could be fixed. Was told we messed it up too bad for us. So now I have a new car with issues I can't stand and a service department that won't help us. Wish I could go somewhere else and keep my warranty. We won't purchase anymore vehicles from here.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Christina,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  On behalf of the service department, I would like to speak with you further about your experience with us!  I'm sorry it was not a good one!  We will work to get things straigtened out to your satisfation.  Thank you for your time.

CR
Carolyn R.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Customer
Very unhapoy with service
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

We appericate your feed back to us we will use this as a training tool to insure this will not happen to you or any other customers

thx again for feed back

Hamilton, AL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
HORRIBLE Service in Service Department
I was supposed to have my car serviced and detailed. My car was serviced but it was never detailed. However, I still had to pay for the detail. The employees in the service department are very rude and unwelcoming.

Sidon, MS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
verify recalls are needed
See notes

TH
Tena H.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
The cleaning crew did an absolute horrible job
This was so unorganized and unapologetic although my service was credited in full it does not make the experience any better because of the ignorance and lack of organization and respect for customers.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

yes the detail dept did park the cust car in non service parking place and did not communicate with service advisor it was done or where it was parked

Rita C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Tristan goes above and beyond to make customers happy.
I have always been pleased with my vehicle.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Needs some work
I’ve already Stated my problems!
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you the survay. Was happy we found the cause od the issue looking forwards to your next visit.

Sonja H.
Nettleton, MS
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor
I was not pleased with not being notified about an additional service that was done to my vehicle without my consent
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Sorry that Seth did not call you like I asked him to on Monday I will call you later in the day to rectify this issue
thx june

Charles B.
Pontotoc, MS
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My rating for the Service Dept. at Barnes Crossing Hyundai
Best Service Dept. around. They are Fast and do a great job. My wife and I have 3 Hyundais. If anything needs changing at this dealership it would be lowering the price for oil changes. We are senior citizens on Social Security. I'm sure the price is set by dealers not the service dept. Oil is much cheaper now and going down daily.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
No Oil changes at this place
Everything great except price. Would not recommend this business for oil changes.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you, for your reveiw.

MY
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We are aware of your issue and will in in touch soon.

Joy W.
Saltillo, MS
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Stated in other remark
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Ms.Whitehead this is June I am the new service manager at Barnes Crossing.First of all I would like to thank you for your service visits in the past.I thank you for your feed back on your last service visit I have addressed the concerns of your's with the technician that performed the service to your vechicle and also with Trent for not taking care of your needs in timley matter.Trent will be calling you to correct to issue.

Again thanks for your business in the past and looking foward to your business in the future

June

John H.
Columbus, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
POOR SERVICE
Very slow service. Will never go back!!
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Mr Howell this i June at Barnes Crossing first I would like to thank you for coming in on your service but I hate to here you had a bad experience.I am the new service manager here and i appericate your input I see that your were here first thing in the am that Saturday when you were greeted did the advisor give you any time frame how long it would take so i can address the concerns of yours.Again thanks for your purchase and service here and your input I am going to check and see where we dropped the ball with you Thx again June

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Waited too long, everything on my vehicle was not checked properly and a new service date sticker was placed on top of the old service date sticker. Just unacceptable!
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review.

Cody Hood