4.6

AH
Anita H.
Mantachie, MS
07/09/2020 Category: Service
They are always so helpful and friendly. Very professional and explains why they recommend services.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Hi Anita! You are so kind! Thank you for your 5 star survey! We try to make our customers feel like family! Have the best day!

TJ
Tina J.
Corinth, MS
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Employees
The employees are great! Chris in the service department was a pleasure to deal with.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Hi Tina! Thank you so much for completing this survey! We are so excited to hear you left happy! I know Chris appreciates your kind words so much! We hope you have the best weekend!

RP
Ruth P.
Saulsbury, TN
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Thanks to all your people!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Hi Ruth! Thank you for your kind words and for the 5 stars! We appreciate you so much!

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil leak
Was great in finding why I was having oil leak.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review! So glad to hear we were able to help you! Looking forward to your next visit!

Hamilton, MS
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Issue resolved.
I was able to
Drop off my car on a Friday and returned the following Thursday to pick it up. There were a few places in need of being repainted.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We hope you have the best week and enjoy your freshly painted car!

Sonya M.
Tupelo, MS
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department
Five stars is not enough for Chris Bramlitt and the Service Dept. I am always in and out with no long waits. Any questions or concerns I ever have, Chris always takes the time to address and fully explain no matter how busy he is.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Hi Sonya! Thank you so much for your kind words! We could not have asked for a better review!! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Our customers always come first!

Nettleton, MS
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you left happy!

VR
Veronie R.
Belden, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Borough
Great Customer Services
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Hi Veronie! Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Myrtle, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We truly appreciate them and look forward to your next visit!

CD
Courtney D.
Okolona, MS
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service every time I go!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Courtney! We truly appreciate the 5 stars! Have a great day!

Mitchell P.
Sulligent, AL
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and quick, enjoyed my visit, but not at all satisfied with the car fax review that I received about my vehicle, I paid over 25k for it I. 2017 and you say it’s only worth 13k now some 3 1/2 years later with only 28000 miles , never been wrecked, damaged, or had any work done to it . If it doesn’t hold value any better than that I can’t see me owning another ???
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Mitchell! Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our service department! Please feel free to reach out to one of our sales managers at 662.844.1383. I know they will be best at explaining the depreciation of a new vehicle. We hope you have a great week!

Belmont, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2020 Category: Service
It was time for my oil change and the service department worked me in at the end of the day at 4:30!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We understand how precious time is and do our best to work with our customers! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience!

Claire M.
Belmont, MS
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Service Department and those that manage it were courteous and prompt. They take the time to answer your questions so that you understand what they are doing . Very pleased with the service I received, would highly recommend to others.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Hi Claire! This review means so much to us! We strive to give every customer this same type of experience! Thank you!

TJ
Tina J.
Corinth, MS
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I have always had good to great customer service at the dealership. This is my second purchase from this dealership.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Hi Tina! Thanks for being a loyal customer! We love hearing our customers are leaving happy! Looking forward to your next visit!