4.6

06/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you left happy!

Mitchell P.
Sulligent, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and quick, enjoyed my visit, but not at all satisfied with the car fax review that I received about my vehicle, I paid over 25k for it I. 2017 and you say it’s only worth 13k now some 3 1/2 years later with only 28000 miles , never been wrecked, damaged, or had any work done to it . If it doesn’t hold value any better than that I can’t see me owning another ???
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Mitchell! Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your visit to our service department! Please feel free to reach out to one of our sales managers at 662.844.1383. I know they will be best at explaining the depreciation of a new vehicle. We hope you have a great week!

Baldwyn, MS
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks for helping me with the issue

04/06/2020 Category: Service
Cheap
Went in spent 300$ to get my car fixed and then it didn’t even fix my car. It’s still acting up but even when it’s running like crap if there isn’t a check engine light on they turn you around.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

We are so very sorry to hear that this is the kind of experience you had here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai. We would love the opportunity to speak more in depth regarding your issues and come to a resolution. We will have a manager reach out to you today. Have a good day!

TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you so much for your re-score! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make things right!

Potts Camp, MS
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
SLOW. My schedule an appointment if it’s still going to take over three hours for a simple inspection and oil change.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

I do appologize for the long wait.  We were short handed (flu hit us hard last week) but that's no excuse for that long of a wait.  We hope you'll give us another chance.  Have a blessed week.

Mantachie, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!!
Quick & informative
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks so much for this great rating and review!  We are grateful for your business and as we get closer to the Thanksgiving season, realize even more how much we appreciate our wonderful custmers like you!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Customer
Oil plug came out car as I drove my car
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

So sorry to hear about this. This poor quality of work is unacceptable and we will do whatever it takes to remedy the situation.  You are indeed a longtime customer and on behalf of our service team, we apolgize for your inconvenience and the frustration you've experienced.  We do hope you'll give us another opportunity to give you the great service you've known in the past.  We look forward to making this right!

Stefanie C.
Corinth, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Very dissatisfied
See previous message
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hi Stefanie,
I'm sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with us.  I understand from our service manager there was some miscommunication regarding the repair of the seat trim.  I do apologize that your vehicle was not washed before you picked it up.  If you would like to bring your Santa Fe back in to have the trim repaired, please give us a call and we will be happy to schedule that for you.  Thank you

WN
Willie N.
Pheba, MS
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Need more training in the service department.
Told service writer that the problem was a coil pack or something electronic. They said it needed a tuneup. Turnout it was a coil pack.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t fix it the first time.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for letting us know aoubt your issues with the service you received.  We certainly regret your experience was not a positive one.  We will use your feedback as a tool to train and equip everyone on our team.  Our service manager will be in touch with you to discuss ways we can resolve our problem.  Thanks again and we surely hope you'll give us another chance.  We appreciate your business.

Joseph R.
Belden, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Solved my problem
I did have some issues but they called me and offered to fix my problem in a very timely manner.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Did not receive any feedback on my car after or during service. It was a rush job and they didn’t not fully perform the entire service and checklist.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hi Joseph
so sorry to hear about this.  I will have our service manager give you a call about your situation. We will try to resolve your problem soon. Thank you for letting us know.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to make things right!

Christina M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Yuck
I bought a new car. Great salesman. Had to take the car back because it wasn't completely detailed when we bought it. Washed it the next week. Chips of paint missing, chunks of tape missing and a big scratch inside the back door. We don't use the back seat but the detailers did. Asked if these minor issues could be fixed. Was told we messed it up too bad for us. So now I have a new car with issues I can't stand and a service department that won't help us. Wish I could go somewhere else and keep my warranty. We won't purchase anymore vehicles from here.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Christina,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  On behalf of the service department, I would like to speak with you further about your experience with us!  I'm sorry it was not a good one!  We will work to get things straigtened out to your satisfation.  Thank you for your time.

Kristy S.
Amory, MS
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service follow-up!
I was recently in for service and had an issue that needed to be addressed. They followed up promptly and took care of it!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service . . . . .
I usually get great service but this time I hope I did. My paperwork said my tire pressure was checked and it was 36/36/36/36 in all tires. My dash reading was 32/33/29/31. Must have not been checked. I just hope my oil was actually changed!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Krisity.  I sure do hate to hear this.  We hope you'll give us another chance to make things right.  We've addressed your concerns with the technicians and service manager. On behalf of our owner, Joe Marshall, I'd like to send you a couple coupons toward your next service.  We appreciate your business and value you as our customer.   We hope to see you again soon.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Krisity, thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to correct the issues you had!  We appreciate your business and at the end of the day, we just want to do the right thing the right way.  Thanks for the re-score rating!  Have a great week!

Saltillo, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
The person who originally gave me the quote for the part quoted the incorrect price and should have told me the part would be in later than they stated. The part was in after a week and I was able to get it replaced.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing and Hyundai - out for money
The part I needed is a dealer only part. They charge you to tell you what you already know...then the price of the part is EXTREMELY high...same part on an older car is about 1/4 the price. I ham having to pay over $400 just for a power window button assembly...not even the motor.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  We honestly strive to give each customer the best experience possible.  I'm so sorry to hear yours was not a positive one.  We are checking into the situation with your vehicle and will work hard to get it taken care of.  Your service advisor will be in touch with you.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Nice people. Okay service.
They left my engine intake cover off and floating around my engine bay. I didn’t notice till 3 days later when I was cleaning my car and decided to check my filters. Nice staff, just need to tighten up on their quality of work. I’d rather it take an hour and done right than 30 mins and done poorly.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

So sorry about your experience.   We really do strive to get it right, but it sure looks like we struck out here.  We do hope you'll give us another chance.  We'll certainly use your feedback to make sure it doesn't happen again!  Take care.

PH
Pamela H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil chance
Too expensive
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Pamela,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey concerning your service.  We appreciate hearing from our customers.  Since I know the price of an oil change is either $39.95 (conventional oil) or $49.95 (full synthetic oil), I went back to check your records.  It seems you also had a$19.95 tire rotation dones as well.  If you did not authorize the tire roation, please let me know and we will get this taken care of.  Thanks again for your response and I look forward to hearing back from you.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2019 Category: Service
service
dropped off and ready same day for a 100,000 mile service.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on your visit to our service department at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We certainly appreciate your business and vaule your loyalty.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Sincerely,