Dennis M.
Nissan Frontier
05/03/2019
2010 Nissan
It was time for my 100k maintenance service and Barney's did not invent things that needed to be done. There were filters to change that I never thought about and some hoses to replace that could have failed me on the road. Good work at a fair price, and they're very customer focused.

PM
Pam M.
05/02/2019
Amazing service!
I absolutely love Barney’s. This is my go to place for car service. Everyone is friendly and treats you like they are glad you are there. Jennifer takes care of you from the moment you walk in.
They have honest service with fair prices.
They don’t push you to do extra repairs.
If you need a dependable, honest repair shop head to Barney’s.

Rohonda R.
Kia Sorento
05/02/2019
Fast & efficient
The only thing I saw was at oil change area you need to have signs telling where to start the oil change experience !

Scott W.
05/01/2019
Always Great Service
Friendly people and great service as always. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

ED
Ersela D.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/30/2019
Good service and friendly
Love the service and friendliness of everyone.

EC
Evelyn C.
Acura MDX
04/30/2019
Kind and honest people.
My family has been going to Barneys for over 20 yrs. They treat us as though we r family. The repairs that they perform are excellent and guaranteed.

Bethani B.
Ford Expedition EL
04/29/2019
Excellent service!
Recently bought a car from a friend. Barney's has serviced this vehicle since they bought it over 10yrs ago. So we decided to go to Barney's since they know all the work that has/hasn't been done.. went today for an oil change. Everyone was very nice. Wait time was not bad at all-in and out in an hour.. best prices around too! Will definitely be back with our other vehicles.. thanks guys!!!

GM

Robert W.
Boys Ranch, TX
04/24/2019
Trust
In the many years of coming to Barneys, they have over and over proven trustworthy and skilled. Thanks Barney!

AT
Allen T.
04/23/2019
People and work they do
I was told several times they was the best now I see why and they for sure are the best

CG
Cap G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/23/2019
Honest, quality work, efficient
Outstanding service and quality work as usual. Had an issue on brakes that they could have charged me for, but went back to history and found parts were still under warranty.

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/19/2019
Bad service
Took in my car to get a diagnostics. My car was there for over a week, it kept on being pushed back on the list. I was a paying customer too, wasn't expecting to get done for free. When I would call in they would tell me the were busy, so I guess my car was as important. They never called me, I finally went to pick it up to take somewhere else and not even "I'm sorry for not getting to it" they were just cold and handed my keys.
JoAnne from Barney's Auto Service responded on 04/24/2019

We are sorry to hear that you felt this way after leaving our facility.  We take customer feedback seriously and tried reaching out to you via phone to speak about your concern and come to a resolution.  We work on vehicles in the order they came in and would never intentionally push back your repair request.  Please give us a call back at your earliest convenience so we can fina a resoution.  Thank you.

BF
Brian F.
04/17/2019
Ac problem
My ac condenser had a crack and leaked all the refrigerant out. They replaced the condenser and got it back to me the same day ! I do have to say it seems like their labor rate was high. Labor alone on the job was 630 dollars. Great service but a little pricey.

CR
Curtis R.
04/17/2019
Oil change same day
Got me in and out within 45 minutes the day I called to see if they had availability. They said come on we will get you taken care of. Such wonderful staff and great service.

FL
Francis L.
04/15/2019
The best place in AMARILLO TX
I have had my car worked on . A major job . Front end . They were honest , kind , smart and well trained . And if I had a problem with anything they guarantee There work . Iam a Winters’s to that . Though they looked over checked it out nothing was wrong , but they stood up to there work . That matters when your a widow and u pout your trust in a place that works on your car . Most places will not stand behind their work like they do . I give it a 5 star.

Rebekah W.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
04/13/2019
Best in Amarillo
Barneys is always slammed, and yet they still get me in and issues fixed quickly. High quality work and customer service. In addition to servicing my vehicle, they make sure i get where i need to go while they have it. I wouldnt trust anyone else with my vehicle.

Denise S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/11/2019
Great service! Honest work!
I have always trusted Barneys to fix my car and have it running in tiptop shape. They have always given me great service and fast reliable repairs. I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family in need repairs.

Ricky B.
Pontiac G6
04/08/2019
Friendly staff
I had an oil leak and it was fixed in a timely manner, while being kept up to date, and cheaper than I expected.

Melanie S.
04/04/2019
Great!!!
Great service and staff. Very helpful!

Brian B.
Jeep Compass
04/02/2019
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
Always efficient, fast, and friendly. Very dependable.