KL
Service!

Randy H.
01/24/2019
Recent auto repair
Everything was perfect as always (and the people are perfect as always). Can’t think of trusting my car to anyone else!

PM
Pam M.
01/23/2019
Dependable Service
Barney’s has honest dependable service.
They let you know up front how much your repair will cost and when your vehicle will be
ready.
Great customer service.

Mazda CX-5
01/23/2019
Quick and honest service
Taking your car to this garage gives you the assurance, whether you are a man or a woman, that you will get the truth about what needs to be done to your car.

FS
Faye S.
Kia Rio
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Faye said the staff are courteous, helpful, and right on the ball. They get the service done right.

NC
Nathalie C.
Jeep Liberty
01/21/2019
Feels like family and superior service!
My father used Barney's now I use Barney's. They treat us like family and I completely trust the work they do. Also with two elderly parents at home Barney's pickup and drop off at my home is a blessing.

01/19/2019
They are great people and do great work
Always a good ext

TD
Ted D.
Stratford, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the staff provided excellent service.

Tim S.
01/17/2019
Perform good service to their customers
The service and care about there customers speaks volumes about their business

Sheri M.
GMC Yukon
01/17/2019
Great People
I have been to Barney’s a couple of times and always had great service. I will definitely be going there for my future needs.

Jock M.
01/15/2019
Honesty !!!!!
All I can say is honesty is their criteria.

AA
Armondo A.
01/12/2019
Simply The Best Auto Care Facility in Amarillo
I used roadside assistance to have my vehicle towed to Barney’s during the New Year holiday. My vehicle was fixed right the first time for a very decent price. Barney and his employees treated me like family....This is simply Amarillo’s finest auto care facility.

IC

01/09/2019
Excellent customer service.

Bill H.
01/06/2019
The caring,friendly, very professional staff !
Robert went out of his way to fix a minor washer line leak as soon as he saw the problem while I waited. He and Jennifer made me feel special..,thank you !!

Sue Anne B.
01/03/2019
Service !!!
Service & integrity is paramount to the people of Barney’s. I appreciate the way they have treated me. They were helpful in assuring me that the battery in my car was still under warranty in its failure to work. What a relief that was to me! They didn’t charge me for coming to see about it at my house. Thanks!

Debra P.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Debra said they did a good job

12/31/2018
Your honesty
I appreciated the free interaction with the staff as well as their willingness to do whatever it took to answer my questions. They were truly concerned about me as a person.

AG
Andrea G.
Saturn Outlook
12/28/2018
Best shop in town, honest and legit!
They are honest, and dependable, been using these guys for over 10 years!!

Albert B.
Nissan Titan
12/28/2018
I am always satisfied with the service and knowledge that each tech has , Barneys is the only place I trust with any of my vehicles !!