Joshua P.
07/10/2020
Great customer service!
Barney's is great and local. I have gone there for years, ever since I got my first car at 16. They are quick and best of all no sales pressuring.

FC
Felix C.
Subaru Legacy
07/10/2020
Very friendly!! Great service they offered a ride back home at no cost !!! Definitely won my service. Thank you again

Brian B.
Chevrolet El Camino
07/09/2020
CLASSIC!!!!
I went in for an oil change and came home with a '76 El Camino.

Tom S.
Lincoln Town Car
07/09/2020
Outstanding Service!
Dropped my vehicle off for repairs and in two hours had a report of what needed to be done. Work was completed the same day. Barney and his staff are great. They take pride in their work which is rare in today’s market. You won’t be disappointed having your vehicle worked on at Barney’s.

Brian B.
Jeep Liberty
07/07/2020
Always great and friendly service. We wouldn't trust our vehicles to anyone else.

Jay W.
07/06/2020
Always excellent care!
I have known Barney and his wife for many years. He has always been able to help me with automotive issues. I love his sense of humor and his jokes every time I have been at Barney’s.

Jon W. W.
Bard, NM
07/03/2020
Always great service
Always great service . The staff keep you up to date , ask questions if there is any doubt as to what is to be done .. Satisfied every visit 👍👍

Blake M.
07/02/2020
Bent over backwards!
My pickup quit just a few feet from the entrance to the shop. I suspected a fuel pump issue. I utilized the night drop envelope and left a key. They diagnosed the problem (fuel pump) and replaced. I asked for OEM, they worked me in and did as I asked. VERY satisfied with the service! Highly recommend!!

ED
Eric D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/01/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Barney’s is definitely the place to go for repairs. Fair, honest work at a fair and honest price.

BA
Bri A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/29/2020
I received excellent service at a price that was much more reasonable than I have paid elsewhere. I really appreciated not having any extras pushed at me, just the simple service I came in for. Barney's will definitely be getting all my family's business from now on. Thanks for the great experience!

GM

Canyon, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/26/2020
Top-Notch
Top-notch group. Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. They will get you taken care of in a timely manner without breaking the bank.

JN
Jimmy N.
06/25/2020
Very nice employees.
I need my truck for my job, and I'm very appreciative for them getting to in about 48 hours. However I was somewhat disappointed in the cost of the change of my fuel filter, and the cost of a very small fuel filter connect peace. However I would take it back, great job 👍.
J
JoAnne from Barney's Auto Service responded on 06/25/2020

Hi Jimmy,
I agree, everything costs too much these days!  However, we could not just purchase the piece that broke off, we had to purchase the entire fuel line to be able to repair your vehicle properly.  Fortunately the line was still available so we could get you ready to go again.  We appreciate your business and will always take care of you the best we can.
Thank you, again!

BP
Barbara P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/24/2020
Detailed service with written, easy to understand written report.details
I went to Barney's first to have my annual inspection and was impressed by the women in the office. They were friendly and personable and informed me that Barney's is dedicated to keeping cars running longer, over 200 K miles. That struck a cord with me as I love my little 2000 chevy cavalier so when I needed some servicing I took it to them. My dashboard was rattling and I needed an oil change. They secured the dashboard, all the factory clips had broken so they had to get creative, but oh my, it worked, no more rattle! While the car was there they checked the brakes and they needed work too. They took care of all my issues and found a couple more issues that need attention as well. The work was perfect and the service professional. I will continue to use Barney's and see how long I can drive my little car.

Toyota Prius v
06/22/2020
Oil change & 2 inspections on 2 vehicles done in quick order. Everyone is courteous & friendly. Appreciate them very much.