TYLER M.
Perry Hall, MD
Volkswagen Passat
10/20/2018
Attention to detail
The entire crew is looking to take care of each customer.

DJ
DAVID J.
10/15/2018
My mechanic Harry is awesome and Jason always has a nice sense of humor
There's no place like this the employees are awesome always do great work I recommend anyone to try this place out

SG
SUE G.
Arnold, MD
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2018
Highly recommend!
These guys are great. I drive 40 miles to take my car to them. They're trustworthy,thorough and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

DENNIS S.
Acura 3.2CL
10/07/2018
I trust Barry’s for their work and fairness!
I have never felt gouged.,.good work, great guys!

RICK B.
Baltimore, MD
10/05/2018
5 Star as Usual
The only service center I've been to that puts a smile on your face and does consistently good work.

TOM S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/04/2018
Great group of people!
Everyone in the shop is very knowledgeable and to the point. The work gets done on time, every time!

KAY S.
10/04/2018
Honest appraisal of repairs needed & cost. I
Customers greeted with respect. Problems are listened to & honest appraisals are given of repairs needed & cost. Repairs finished when promised. Highly recommended.

DAVID M.
09/28/2018
Very Good Shop..
The staff and the mechanics were very knowledgeable and gave me options to save money on my repairs.

JIM H.

Bel Air, MD
Saturn VUE
08/01/2018
Saturn Vue
Barry’s is a great place to get your vehicle fixed. Mark and his crew are very knowledgeable about every type of vehicle. They are honest which is the best part. It is hard nowadays to fine that. That’s why I have been going there for close to 30 years.

RICK B.
Baltimore, MD
05/21/2018
As always
As always service was done quick, right and with a smile on my face. Always funny and done right!!

SG
Sue G.
Arnold, MD
05/16/2018
The best shop around. Love them!
I work in the auto repair shop business,and talk to hundreds of repair shop owners every week across the country. I still choose to take my car to Barry's. They really do take care of your car as if it was their own. They have been taking my car for many years. Don't know what I would do if they ever retired! I highly recommend them!

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
04/03/2018
Superb Service
As always, Barry's never disappoints. Their professionalism, courteousness and service is always top notch! They take great care of us whenever we are there.

DAVID G.
04/02/2018
great service
Staff was very nice and fix my problem very happy plan on coming back

PW
PAUL W.
Bel Air, MD
Saturn VUE
04/02/2018
Great and friendly business
I have been going to Barry’s for over 25 years. Mark and his crew are very honest and know their stuff. I would recommend anyone to go here.

JASON B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2018
Always quick and professional service. Highly recommend
Very honest and professional, always quick service, would highly recommend

ROBERT M.
Rosedale, MD
Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2018
Continue on doing a great job and keeping your customers happy.

AP
ADANNE P.
Kia Spectra
03/17/2018
Caring, efficient
My car was serviced in a timely and efficient manner. Employees always are warm and friendly. Thanks

MN
MARGARET N.
Brooklyn, MD
02/24/2018
Excellent service and friendly personnel

DORIS D.
02/02/2018
Top Notch Service
We always take our vehicles to Barry's for maintenance and any problems that might happen. Know we are always going to get great customer service and excellent workmanship. We won't go any other place.