03/22/2019
Best Service
Barry's Service Center does exceptional work. They care about your car.

CO
CICI O.
Dodge Journey
03/22/2019
Love them
There amazing here we got a full detail on our truck and it looks amazing !!!! The guys are great and friendly !! Lots of laughs and down to earth people !!

CHRIS M.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/20/2019
Never having to wait
Stopped by to set up an appointment and they said they could do my oil change right then. Barry's was done with my car in 30 minutes

CHRIS M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/06/2019
Always able to meet my needs
Very knowledgeable and professional. I can call for service and I can get it that day or the next business day at the latest

RICK B.
02/20/2019
As always it was service with a smile!!

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
02/19/2019
Best service ever
Will take my vehicles no where else. Service is beyond superb, and they treat customers like family!

02/18/2019
Best Service
Barry’s service center continues to provide the best auto care in the business.

CR
CHARLES R.
Middle River, MD
02/14/2019
Exceptional service center
Mark , Harry, and Barry are the best. About 100 years of experience between them they have all the tools and equipment To diagnose any car Accurately and fix at a fair price would not go anywhere else I trust these guys with all three of my vehicles

KK
KIM K.
Saturn VUE
02/06/2019
Leaking tire service
Work was done promptly. Love the guys at Barry’s Service Center. They’re like family.

M
M.
Nissan Frontier
01/29/2019
Fast trunaround
I requested Barry's complete an oil change and fix the head light which was not working. In addition, I requested they check a number of other items. Everything was completed within a couple of hours with no charge for checking the coolent level or the tires.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/21/2019
Servicing My Cars for 25 Years
I have depended on Barry’s for 25 years and they have never let me down. You can trust them to be concerned for your safety and fair to your billfold

GG
GARY G.
01/10/2019
Jason was honest and up front. I felt I could trust him and they did a good job
I have used Barry's multiple times and dont see that changing. The work has been vgood, the price was fair and Jason gave me all the info up front and didnt deviate from his estimate or any "extra charges'!
I also sent my son there!

DJ
DAVID J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/31/2018
This place always look out for me by telling me the truth about car
I BEEN GOING TO BARRY'S FOR YEARS AND THEY NEVER GIVE ME NO WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS I THOW AT THEM THEY ALWAYS TREAT ME WITH RESPECT. A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THANKS BARRY'S.

12/29/2018
Jim
Barry’s service has always been outstanding.
They do a great job every time.

LP
LAWRENCE P.
Middle River, MD
Nissan Murano
12/10/2018
Professional and respectful family orientated
I have been going to barrys for lease 10 years they get it right the first time and he always try to save you money on preventive maintenance and it's too easy to call and receive calls on updates on your services I give them a A+ rating

JOHN B.
Dundalk, MD
Buick Century
12/01/2018
They do a good job and do not overcharge,

KD
KEVIN D.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/20/2018
Car Care
Great people. Great service. Always looking out for their customers.

PC
PAM C.
Brooklyn, MD
Chrysler 300
11/20/2018
Always a great experience!
I have been traveling from Anne Arundel county for over 10+ years to have ALL of my vehicles serviced. The staff are always friendly and truthful when discussing your vehicle. They have my business forever!

KG
KATHY G.
Dundalk, MD
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/18/2018
Great mechanics and really good service. I would highly recommend Barry's!!!!
I have been going to Barry's for many years and have never had a bad experience. The mechanics are great and Jason and Mark are wonderful to deal with.

Denise C.
11/13/2018
Great Job!
Outstanding service. Staff is very personable and knowledgeable. Do not feel taken advantage of as compared to previous locations I have had vehicle serviced. Explains why and why not. Aids in helping provide the best vehicle repair decisions.