RON S.
10/16/2019
Excellent as always
Diagnosed and repaired the problem quickly and effectively, would've had it done in less than 24 hours of they didn't have to wait for parts.

Dodge Stealth
10/16/2019
I always have great service at Bartholomew's!

RYAN G.
10/15/2019
Great place to take your vehicle
I have taken multiple vehicles to Bartholomew’s and they have always been pleasant, helpful, and honest. Prices are fair and the work they’ve done for me has been top notch.

CL
Catherine L.
Hyundai Accent
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said her experience was good.

HC
HOLLY C.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/09/2019
I highly recommend this place!
They are very friendly and knowledgeable and they did a great job. Most of all they are trustworthy and did not charge for unnecessary work. They definitely go above and beyond.

JN
JULIA N.
Endicott, NY
10/07/2019
Great service, friendly staff
I had a tire that kept losing pressure and took it to Bartholomew's. Eric quickly discovered the issue, removed a screw that was embedded in the tire and patched it up. It didn't take more than 10 minutes and I was on my way. Sure it was an easy problem, but the kindness and efficiency of the staff is what will bring me back for the bigger issues.

KG
KEVIN G.
10/05/2019
Fast service and attention to detail.
I always feel confident that I am getting what I pay for. I've been going there for years. My kids, too.

VG
VIRIGINA G.
Endwell, NY
10/03/2019
Oil and filter change
My service was good did not have to wait .Have been going there for a long time always polite explains things when I ask.I would not go any other place but there.

SHAQ S.
10/01/2019
The service
The service was great

Mark B.
Harpursville, NY
Saturn VUE
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said it's a good group of guys and they always look out for their customers.

James M.
Cato, NY
09/28/2019
Bartholomew's Auto Center
I broke down in Binghamton while on my was to Virginia. AAA towed me to one of their recommended auto garages. When I arrived, I was greeted by a mechanic, who told me he would take a look right away. I went inside and again was greeted by a very nice counter person. She said they would get to me right away. About 20 min later, they looked at my vehicle, and advised I had blown a water pump. They had one in stock and got right to fixing it. They told me it would take a couple hours. Sure enough, 2 hours later, they had me fixed and I was on my way. I have car care insurance and they called them, got my claim in for me, got it covered and took care of everything for me. The facility was extremely clean and organized. I was so very impressed at their customer service and would recommend them to everyone. Thank you all for helping me.

JAMES M.
Cato, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/28/2019
Bartholomew's Auto Center

Ross C.
Harpursville, NY
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Ross said he would like the staff to keep up the good service.

SF
SHARON F.
09/26/2019
Excellent and very professional
I made an appointment and I was completed and out within the hour. Receptionist was very friendly and thorough. Also received a AAA discount which I couldn’t believe. I am very religious about getting my oil changed every 3000 miles and this will be my service location from now on

DEJAN L.
09/21/2019
Good job
I was back there yesterday for inspection renewal, always good experience
👍

JOHN R.
Nissan Murano
09/20/2019
Good Job!
Friendly, courteous, dependable and reasonable....they go the extra mile to satisfy the customer

PK
Prabeen K.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Prabeen said they were very accommodating and honest.

DJ
DANY J.
09/19/2019
They takes time to talk to you about you problem
Those guys is so nice
They help alot and try hard to do thing for you

SHARON W.
09/18/2019
Bob
I always get good when I go there. Everyone is very nice.

MO
MARJ O.
Buick LaCrosse
09/17/2019
Good place to do business.
Always feel comfortable doing business with Bartholomews.