RON S.
Outstanding as always!

JOHN D.
Dodge Dart
08/05/2020
I wouldn’t trust anybody else! !
The ONLY place I trust my car to be touched. Honest, fair priced, they stand behind their work and always caring people. Excellent!

Shirley M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Shirley said they were excellent. She stated there were no problems and everything was very clean and sanitized.

MN
MIKE N.
Bradenton, FL
Nissan 300ZX
07/23/2020
Pre-Purchase Inspection
Bart's missed some important obvious facts about a car I was buying:

-the clutch was ruined ($1K repair)
-front tires were flatspotted, from '96 and on backwards

I could go on but you can imagine how I felt when finding this out with a 600 mile drive in front of me.

They charge you $27 (I asked for a more thorough and expensive inspection which they didn't provide, lazy I guess) and spend 15 mins looking at the car.

Not what I wanted, not what I asked for.

07/21/2020
Very reliable!
Very friendly people; clean facility; knowledgeable mechanics. I have been a customer at Bartholomew’s for over 25 years and have never had a complaint; never felt taken advantage of, or felt I was overcharged.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Nissan Rogue
07/20/2020
Honesty
Was very impressed with the care I received the mechanic did a wonderful job on my car and the office person was very friendly.

WK
WALT K.
SPRINGVILLE, PA
07/15/2020
Great work, done on time, fair price on a job that would have been way milked by the typical shop. I've found a new go-to mechanic! Big-time believer in AAA recommendation!
Thank you, AAA for your ratings..wouldn't ever consider going anywhere for tires/service that you didn't recommend!

TC
TIM C.
07/11/2020
Recent visit
Great service everytime.

Acura TSX
07/08/2020
Honest Reliable
The mechanics have always been honest. They are the reason I can still drive my car which has almost 200,000 miles on it. They take the time to explain what work needs to be done and have often gone above and beyond to help me. Everyone that works at Bartholomews is kind. I would never consider going any place else.

NB
NANCY B.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/07/2020
Inspection
Always treated with courtesy. Great mechanics.

GP
GARY P.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/07/2020
Tristworthy business!
The only place that I go to for auto repairs

BC
BRIAN C.
Port Crane, NY
07/01/2020
Jeep Lift Kit
Mark did an excellent job installing the 2.5" lift on my sons 2015 Jeep. Adding the alignment to the job was appreciated and the jeep handles awesome. We felt confident that with his experience with suspensions, he would be a great fit for the installation and was not disappointed.

ER
Ed R.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Ed said that they do a good job for him.

Matthew W.
Chrysler 300
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said the business did all the work he needed was completed just fine. He had one issue however it was not the fault of the facility.

SE
SUSAN E.
06/08/2020
The people!
Always the nicest people. They don’t oversell and give you recommendations on what’s going to be coming up on your car. Prices are comparable to others. Very friendly atmosphere.