GD
GERRY D.
07/08/2020
First visit - Won’t be the last.
Arrived to get a trailer hitch installed. I chose Bauer’s because of the good reviews on them. I was greeted right away and they were polite, professional and it didn’t take long at all.

The trailer hitch looks great and they took care of everything I needed at a very fair price.

I would return to this business without hesitation.

KK
KAMRAN K.
07/07/2020
Professional and friendly.
At a time when everyone and their mother want a tow hitch most other outfits in town refused to undertake the job. I called and spoke with Marcus (he is based in St. Cloud) and he gave me options and literally bent over backwards to get the job done in Minneapolis. At the shop on Excelsior I met Chris and Josh who got the job done. I was impressed by their work ethic and dedication. Kudos!

PK
PRANAV K.
07/04/2020
Hitch installation for bike
Very flexible to work with. They did a great job at hitch installation!

GM

SA
SCOTT A.
Minetonka Mls, MN
07/03/2020
stand up crew and great customer service!
I had Bauer's install a trailer hitch and wiring harness on my 7 y.o. Toyota suv. All conversations on the phone were courteous and helpful. Pricing was very reasonable with no hidden fees. About an hour after I brought my car in for the work, they informed me they had a solution that would take longer to get the part but would be less labor intensive and my total invoice would be almost $80 less than the already reasonable cost agreed to. I would highly recommend

JEFF T.
Jeep Cherokee
Installed a hitch on my Jeep Cherokee

RYAN M.
Minnetonka, MN
06/30/2020
5 Stars
Awesome customer service. Shay was great and very responsive to all my questions regarding hitch install etc.

JEREMY P.
Hopkins, MN
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/26/2020
Long time Customer, Great Place You Can Trust!
Bauer's Team is all ways educated and informed. Great service always has a high demand. so if you are patient with them they will take care of you all ways.

BETH & JOHN S.
06/25/2020
Trailer Hitch
Friendly service and quality work.

MT
MATT T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020
So friendly
Mr Bauer Went out of his way to help me get exactly what I needed. A true expert in his field, knowledgeable and helpful. I’ll be going back for sure.

LE
LAINE E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/21/2020
More help than I knew I needed!
Brought my car in for a hitch install. That happened quickly and professionally despite it being the high season. My dad was my drop off/pick up driver and came in at pickup to ask about a propane tank. The owner took the time to come out and show my dad (and myself as backup) how to assess a tank. We didn’t know we needed that level help, but we definitely did. Great customer service!

TE
TRACY E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/19/2020
Prompt service
I had a hitch put on my SUV. It was done quickly, and t he e service person showed me how to put the bike rack on. Very helpful

steve s.
Minnetonka, MN
06/18/2020
Bauer's Custom Hitches
Great people and great service!

RP
ROGER P.
06/16/2020
Great people and good work.
The staff was great and the mechanic did good work.

MICHELE P.
06/15/2020
Friendly, fast service!
I had a great experience with Bauer's! They were super friendly, knowledgeable, and my car got done faster than I expected.