WP
WENDY P.
09/05/2020
Friendly Service
Timely service by a friendly technician.

BF
BARBARA F.
08/29/2020
Efficient work and a fair price
Very pleased with the work done by Bauer. Waited only a short time and got the job done at a fair price
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Subaru's are cars we do hitch installs on multiple times every week. We are glad our mechanics experience and speed were able to get you on the road faster! We appreciate the great review and look forward to see you next time!

LH
LAURA H.
Waconia, MN
08/29/2020
Quick diagnosis and fix
Our truck was making an awful fluttering sound the way it had when we had to replace the engine. We took it to Bauer's who quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. They also caught that one of our tires was very worn and put the spare on before we left. Great service!
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We suggest our mechanics to anyone because their knowledge and experience brings us ahead of the game. We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you next time!

JIM & CAROL B.
Minetonka Mls, MN
08/18/2020
Mike Bauer is a friend
The owner is a man of character, a resident of the community, and good to deal with.
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We always strive to help our neighborhood and community and that's why we look forward our local residents coming back time and again. Thanks for the great review and look forward to seeing you next time.

JEANNIE W.
Toyota Matrix
08/17/2020
Very friendly, caring service.
Owner and staff were very helpful in explaining and fixing my car problem
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We appreciate the great review and look forward to helping you with your future auto repair needs! I hope our technicians can help keep your car running great!

KP
Kathy P.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said it was frustrating from start to finish. She stated that there was no instruction as to how to install the hitch, the staff that attended to her was very rude, no sitting room, it took 4 hours to finally hitch, and no one told her it would take that long. She added that the service was very unsatisfactory, and there was no customer service at all.

GY
GARY Y.
Wayzata, MN
07/31/2020
Receiver hitch installed
Hitch was installed in 20 minutes
Would be nice to have better waiting area currently bench outside and a folding chair inside .
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We appreciate the great review and we are working to grow our space to help give our customers better waiting options in the near future. We hope you can see you next time you're looking for help with any of your hitch needs.

07/26/2020
Great service & communication!
All the guys I dealt with at Bauer’s were helpful, professional, explained everything and installed my hitch perfectly, thanks!!!
Mike B. from Bauer's Custom Hitches & Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving your future hitch needs!

Eden Prairie, MN
07/22/2020
Does not care about Covid
I’ll start by saying that the staff here is very friendly and were quick to respond. The hitch was installed as promised and works great.

My only complaint is the staff’s lack of safety during this pandemic. A sign on the door says “masks required,” yet not a single staff member was wearing masks. One had a mask on but kept it on his chin. I’m extremely disappointed at their obvious disregard for Covid and their own Covid rules. This speaks volumes about their genuine care for their customers... have they even considered those that are are high risk or immunocompromised? Do better, Bauer.

mark w.
Osseo, MN
Jeep Cherokee
07/18/2020
2017 Jeep Cherokee Hitch Installation
If you need a hitch installed I highly recommend Bauer Custom Hitch. They provided a quote within a couple of minutes and were able to install get the the parts and install A couple of days later.

CHUCK M.
Chanhassen, MN
07/16/2020
Excellent workmanship. Shay is outstanding mechanic/installer.
Although we had to reschedule due to delay in receiving the part and person out sick, it was absolutely worth it.
The workmanship and attention to detail, including the low profile look of the hitch on our BMW X5 is excellent.
And, at almost half the price of what BMW quoted us to install a hitch!

TE
TASHA E.
07/16/2020
Very personable & knowledgeable with good prices for hitch equipment
Owner was able to find the multi-use ball mount that I've been trying so hard to find! I needed one that could tow a trailer while using my bike rack. Took only a few days to arrive (he had to order it). Before I paid for it, he wanted to ensure it was the perfect fit for my vehicle, especially how high the ball was to the ground. Engaged in small talk while gladly offering his knowledge on hitches, ball mounts, towing equipment, ect.

KT
KATELYN T.
Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2020
Very quick and fair price
I had a hitch receiver put on my suv. Very quick service for a very fair price.

07/14/2020
great service!
Mechanic is very knowledgeable and helpful. Overall great service provided

Brooklyn Center, MN
GMC Terrain
07/11/2020
I was able to get an appointment before my next trip to the lake. Wonder and very fast service.