WB
Long Lake, MN
Chrysler Pacifica
05/04/2020
Hitch Installation
It's hard to write a recommendation when something when wrong, but here goes. I had a hitch installed on my new car, and it involved a lot of disassembly and reassembly. It took longer than estimated, but that wasn't a surprise after reading the material and watching the video recommended by Bauer. It was raining when I picked up and paid for my new hitch (same price as estimated), so the following morning I gave the work a visual inspection and then tested the circuitry. The turn signals didn't work. I called to report the problem, and there wasn't any hesitation, gee, I'm kind of backed up here for the next......weeks, but "when can you bring it in?" Fixed. It works. I would give them 5 stars, but you only get back so much for fixing something that shouldn't have gone wrong in the first place.

SN
SHERI N.
Eden Prairie, MN
05/03/2020
From my first encounter with Bauer to get an estimate of a hitch install - to making the appointment and subsequent service work - the team at Bauer was excellent to work with. Very impressive!

TONY S.
Shakopee, MN
Subaru Crosstrek
05/01/2020
Awesome service
Everyone was extremely nice, quick, and did amazing work. 110% satisfied.

BD
BRIAN D.
04/16/2020
time tested, best propane, convenient, handy for rental
Scheduled an appointment to have a class 2 hitch installed, was going to drop vehicle off evening prior and pick it up the next afternoon, service rep said he may get to it that evening, went back 2 hours later and picked up vehicle done. little higher priced than a general garage or tire joint but there is value in knowing the job was done right.

SG
STEPHEN G.
Chanhassen, MN
04/13/2020
Mike Bauer has his act together!
Mike saved me a $100 one-way trip surcharge if I had rented a motorcycle trailer at my return destination, rather than an all-day rental of $14.95!

AR
ALAN R.
04/09/2020
Fast, Easy, Looks Good
I needed a hitch put on my Subaru, because.theu advertise this their speciality, I called them, they discussed my options and, it was installed during the day. There were no issued, because they do know how to install hitches.

JENNIFER M.
03/18/2020
The care and service they stand loyal too.
I have been coming to Bauer's, for 4 years. I'm always comforted by the friendly staff. Mike, is always willing to find you a good deal. In the shop Shay, has so much knowledge in his career, plus knowing your vehicle is being treated like it was his own. Bauer's team, all work hard, and strive to help ease your questions, and concerns.

GH
GERI H.
Minetonka Mls, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/15/2020
Fast, great service!
They were thorough in figuring out the size hitch that I needed for my vehicle, and the installation was fast!

Minetonka Mls, MN
Kia Sportage
03/13/2020
Go to Rack Attack Instead
I was given an out-the-door quote of $580 for hitch and wiring install. They were $30 higher than Rack Attack, but slightly closer and seemed like they really wanted my business.
The bill ended up being $30 more than quoted because the "mounting holes were rusty" on my 2017 vehicle with 20k miles. I'm sure they have done enough vehicles to know this was a possibility and make me aware in advance.
I hope it was worth the $30 for the negative review and loss of future business. Install was done well, thus the 4 stars.

VG
VINTON G.
Eden Prairie, MN
03/09/2020
The quality of your service is excellent and prompt.
I would greatly recommend you to friends.

Joseph P.
Ford Transit Van
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the employees did good work.

MA
Megan A.
Jeep Liberty
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Megan said her last service visit went extremely well, she was notified of all of her options and she is very happy to have this business in her neighborhood. She stated that she has never had any problems with this facility.

Jan R.
Buick Verano
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Jan says this she trusts this business.

JOHN L.
02/16/2020
Good price no issues friendly people.
I’ll be back

Andrew S.
Chanhassen, MN
05/21/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said service was fine and there was nothing bad about it.