BETH & JOHN S.
06/25/2020
Trailer Hitch
Friendly service and quality work.

MT
MATT T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020
So friendly
Mr Bauer Went out of his way to help me get exactly what I needed. A true expert in his field, knowledgeable and helpful. I’ll be going back for sure.

LE
LAINE E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/21/2020
More help than I knew I needed!
Brought my car in for a hitch install. That happened quickly and professionally despite it being the high season. My dad was my drop off/pick up driver and came in at pickup to ask about a propane tank. The owner took the time to come out and show my dad (and myself as backup) how to assess a tank. We didn’t know we needed that level help, but we definitely did. Great customer service!

TE
TRACY E.
Minneapolis, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/19/2020
Prompt service
I had a hitch put on my SUV. It was done quickly, and t he e service person showed me how to put the bike rack on. Very helpful

steve s.
Minnetonka, MN
06/18/2020
Bauer's Custom Hitches
Great people and great service!

RP
ROGER P.
Minneapolis, MN
06/16/2020
Great people and good work.
The staff was great and the mechanic did good work.

MICHELE P.
06/15/2020
Friendly, fast service!
I had a great experience with Bauer's! They were super friendly, knowledgeable, and my car got done faster than I expected.

STEVE & LYNN W.
Minetonka Mls, MN
06/13/2020
Fun shop
UHAUL experts, hitch gurus and great gas. Love the prompt service and speedy check out

Nissan LEAF
06/11/2020
Affordable and quick
I was able to get a hitch installation done for $150 and I was done within an hour. The only drawback was there is only an outdoor bench to sit on. No indoor waiting area.

06/06/2020
Hitch
Efficient , professional installation of hitch at a reasonable price.

MONIQUE B.
Excelsior, MN
Ford Edge
06/02/2020
I would recommend
I had a trailer hitch put on. Even though some went wrong with part of the order, they communicated in a timely manner. They were able to get my in right away the following week to finish the job. I will return in the future as their oil changes seem like a reasonable price.

EV
ELIZABETH V.
Mayer, MN
Acura RDX
05/29/2020
Great friendly service!
Good team over there! Will be back!

SCOTT H.
05/28/2020
Skilled, polite and professional!
I'm completely satisfied with their work. They did a fine job installing the trailer hitch on my car. Note: I have also been a previous customer as I have rented trucks & trailers from them. They've always, consistently, provided EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

RK
RENEE K.
Long Lake, MN
05/27/2020
Bike hitch added to car
They are so nice and helpful. Quoted me a price but when they were finished, adjusted the price significantly downward to represent the actual price

CARLA B.
Excelsior, MN
Volvo XC60
05/23/2020
Nice hitch at a good price with excellent results
Best place in the twin cities to have a hitch installed. I’ve had work done elsewhere and it doesn’t compare. Nice product, good price and the installation and service was exceptional!