Latest Review about 2 months ago

CARLA B.
Excelsior, MN
Volvo XC60
05/23/2020
Nice hitch at a good price with excellent results
Best place in the twin cities to have a hitch installed. I’ve had work done elsewhere and it doesn’t compare. Nice product, good price and the installation and service was exceptional!

EL
erik l.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/15/2020
Work was performed nicely and on time

GK
GANA K.
Mound, MN
Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2020
Amazing!
Awesome hitch installation! Thank you!

KP
KAREN P.
05/13/2020
quality product and service
Had a trailer hitch installed here - the person on the phone was helpful in giving me not just an accurate bid, but also talking through options available. The price was good for the Curt brand product - higher than a UHaul hitch, but less than another independent hitch installer. The product installed is definitely better than the hitch I had on my previous vehicle. The work was completed in the time frame promised.

Minnetonka, MN
05/10/2020
Great local little shop
The team at Bauer was so thoughtful and reached out to me multiple times to keep me informed of a delay in delivery of parts for my scheduled hitch install. Though we had to wait an extra week for parts, the team very quickly installed my hitch the day the parts arrived.

TC
TOM C.
Minetonka Mls, MN
05/09/2020
Always a bustling, busy place. Lots going on. Sometimes seems a little disorganized, but that's really because they are very busy.
My service has always (over 15 years) has always been good. They perform good service, have always completed the service well and completely, and always in a timely manner.

MATT & KIM W.
Wayzata, MN
05/09/2020
Commitment to Excellent Service
We've used Bauer's for renting moving trucks/vans and most recently for installing a hitch on a new vehicle. They are always great to work with, very customer service oriented and helpful. A great organization.

Osseo, MN
Chrysler Pacifica
05/06/2020
Prompt service, quality products.
Prompt, knowledgeable service. After my initial call for an estimate, I received a call back within an hour. Within a week I had my trailer hitch installed.

WB
WALLACE B.
Long Lake, MN
Chrysler Pacifica
05/04/2020
Hitch Installation
It's hard to write a recommendation when something when wrong, but here goes. I had a hitch installed on my new car, and it involved a lot of disassembly and reassembly. It took longer than estimated, but that wasn't a surprise after reading the material and watching the video recommended by Bauer. It was raining when I picked up and paid for my new hitch (same price as estimated), so the following morning I gave the work a visual inspection and then tested the circuitry. The turn signals didn't work. I called to report the problem, and there wasn't any hesitation, gee, I'm kind of backed up here for the next......weeks, but "when can you bring it in?" Fixed. It works. I would give them 5 stars, but you only get back so much for fixing something that shouldn't have gone wrong in the first place.

SN
SHERI N.
05/03/2020
From my first encounter with Bauer to get an estimate of a hitch install - to making the appointment and subsequent service work - the team at Bauer was excellent to work with. Very impressive!

TONY S.
Shakopee, MN
Subaru Crosstrek
05/01/2020
Awesome service
Everyone was extremely nice, quick, and did amazing work. 110% satisfied.

BD
BRIAN D.
Minnetonka, MN
04/16/2020
time tested, best propane, convenient, handy for rental
Scheduled an appointment to have a class 2 hitch installed, was going to drop vehicle off evening prior and pick it up the next afternoon, service rep said he may get to it that evening, went back 2 hours later and picked up vehicle done. little higher priced than a general garage or tire joint but there is value in knowing the job was done right.

SG
STEPHEN G.
Chanhassen, MN
04/13/2020
Mike Bauer has his act together!
Mike saved me a $100 one-way trip surcharge if I had rented a motorcycle trailer at my return destination, rather than an all-day rental of $14.95!

AR
ALAN R.
Minneapolis, MN
04/09/2020
Fast, Easy, Looks Good
I needed a hitch put on my Subaru, because.theu advertise this their speciality, I called them, they discussed my options and, it was installed during the day. There were no issued, because they do know how to install hitches.

JENNIFER M.
Minneapolis, MN
03/18/2020
The care and service they stand loyal too.
I have been coming to Bauer's, for 4 years. I'm always comforted by the friendly staff. Mike, is always willing to find you a good deal. In the shop Shay, has so much knowledge in his career, plus knowing your vehicle is being treated like it was his own. Bauer's team, all work hard, and strive to help ease your questions, and concerns.