Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

KRISTOPHER M.
HYUNDAI SONATA
03/02/2017 Category: Service
Excellent, fast, and friendly service!
The service was fast and friendly, and they did great work! They even went above and beyond to fix the tape lines and run marks from the last company who painted the quarter panel. Excellent work!

CYNTHIA C.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Professional experience
Always buttoned up there, great body work too!

AD
ANGELA D.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Got my car back not just on time but early!
Quick professional and quality work

LC
LARRY C.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Stand by their word
I chose this place based on their reviews compared to the other companies. Had rear end damage. Was told two days and it took two days. And the work was great. Plus a lifetime warranty.

JOHN C.
HONDA ODYSSEY
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Completes work on time.
Very reliable and professional. Have used Bay several times, my go to place.

JJ
JAMES J.
TOYOTA VENZA
02/11/2017 Category: Service
body repaire
the work was excellent and finished on time.

VR
VERA R.
INFINITI G35 SEDAN
02/10/2017 Category: Service
the employees are awesome, esp. Cindy, she greets you with a warm smile, and that means a lot when you are not having a goof day!!!!!!
you guys were very totalk to and very efficient, and my care looks excellent!!!!!!

LYDDY M.
FORD MUSTANG
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Honest and Friendly Staff!
After an accident on the I-64, my insurance company contacted Bay Automotive. To my surprise, they quickly contacted me to scheduled an appointment to assess the damages to my car. They were very friendly and very up-front by pointing out cost for damages to the outside, with possible damages to the inside. Sure enough, once they removed the outside pieces, only a few of what could have been damaged, was damaged. Honesty has a value. Especially, when female and dealing with automotive repair for the first time. I would highly recommend Bay Auto.

ALSTON M.
HYUNDAI SONATA
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Personal customer service
When I had my auto incident I was crushed. What made it tolerable was that I knew insurance would want me to use Bay and having been there before I was confident I would have my auto returned in pre-incident condition. It was and it was vacuumed and cleaned inside. That was indeed a cherry on top!

AA
ADEEL A.
NISSAN ALTIMA
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Quality service as promised
My car needed a new front fender and grill, it looks as good as new after Bay Auto did their work...

KENNITA B.
INFINITI M37
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Mrs baker
Excellent customer service and quick turnaround

WM
WESLEY M.
NISSAN ALTIMA
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service and in a fast manor
The gentleman that helped me was very informative, and the whole visit overall was excellent. The repair was great, couldn't even tell someone hit it.

AE
Anthony E.
01/27/2017
Everytime I have visited this location, the staff is very friendly. They have always explained the services in great detail that were needed and never tried to overcharge me. I'm grateful to do business with them!!

Cindy C.
01/23/2017
Excellent Customer Service
My Chevy has some serious issues and I took it in and spoke with Candace. She was extremely helpful.. I am having several things repaired on my car and Candace explained (more than once) all of the options available to me. I wish everyone was that helpful. I may have just found a future place to have my car repairs done.. Thank You Candace!!

Carol S.
01/23/2017
The customer services
I was very pleased

Cynthia C.
01/21/2017
Wonderful Customer Service
Candice was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in dealing with my automotive problems. I wish all businesses had employees like her. Thanks again for the help - it was greatly appreciated!!

CAROL S.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/17/2017 Category: Service
The customer services
I had a wonderful experience everything's was taken care of...

JODI D.
KIA SOUL
01/15/2017 Category: Service
Customer service.
Ray was professional and courteous.

PE
PERLITA E.
KIA SORENTO
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Repair on my card
I was kept informed when my car would be ready. The work is excellent. Can't tell where it was damaged. Glad I know where to take my car from now on. Thanks!!!!!

MILTON R.
LINCOLN TOWN CAR
01/13/2017 Category: Service
timely repair service.
estimate accurate and fair.