Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

KRYSTA S.
Quick and Painless
I was in an accident and they're an on your side place with nationwide. They were done two days earlier than expected :D

LW
LACIE W.
NISSAN ALTIMA
Amazing.
The team was polite I was able to drop my car off in a timely manner. My car was also finished ahead of schedule.

PP
PATRICIA P.
HONDA ODYSSEY
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Best Place for a solution to an ugly occurance!
Every person I came in contact with at Bay Automotive was genuinely sincere about the service and repair of my Odyssey. This was a return engagement for me as this was the second time I had been hit. They were recommended to me by a dear friend who had experienced the identical professional experience. And once again the repair was impeccable and done in record time!

CECILIA S.

VW
VANESSA W.
KIA SOUL
12/22/2016 Category: Service
the friendliness of the staff, they have great customer service

VD
VICTOR D.
HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Raymond is curtious and professional. Office staff #1
Friendly people, good fast work

CJ
CARRIE J.
JEEP COMPASS
12/12/2016 Category: Service
Highly Recommended!
We took our Jeep Compass in for repairs from being sideswiped while parked, and we could not be happier with the service we received. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating to our busy schedules. We were told to drop the car off on a Monday and it would be ready by Friday and it was ready Wednesday night! The car looked like new again and they even cleaned out the interior of the car. I would highly recommend anyone looking for auto body work go to Bay Automotive.

KW
KYLE W.
HONDA CR-V
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Great Service regarding the Body Shop; straight forward and honest work.

JE
JOHN E.
CHEVROLET 1500 PICKUP
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Everyone friendly, couteous,helpful. Job done in resonable amount of time, and in my situation, flawless from what I have observed.
I would recommend Bay Automotive to any and all

BJ
BEATA J.
FORD FUSION
12/06/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Everything was done in time.. my car looks brand new :) everyone was supper nice and the shop kept me updated on the progress with out me needing to call or make any contact:) THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

MF

MT
MICHAEL T.
ACURA TSX
11/30/2016 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the results of my car . Time was delayed a day because of a wrong part ordered , however , they kept me updated daily to inform me of the repairs . I would definitely recommend this place .

DAWN W.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Clean kids friendly just treated me like a person.
When ever I have a problem with my car I will take it back and recommended them to everyone

SARA W.
HONDA CR-V
11/24/2016 Category: Service
The staff
they are very attentive and took great care of me and my vehicle. The quality of work that was done was top notch. Very pleased with the outcome. Will come back if I ever had to have my car fixed again.

AV

CR
CLIFFORD R.
SAAB 9-3 AERO
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Took care of all my concerns in a professional manner. Would definitely come back here again.

TH
TIFFANY H.
Bay Automotive Taking Care of my baby
The team members at Bay Automotive were patient and extremely helpful. They made my transitioning from my care to a rental easy and they got my car repaired and back to me in no time. All the staff were friendly and always greeted you with a smile and any question I had they answered. Thanks so much to Bay Automotive's amazing team....YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

BRYAN H.
Chesapeake, VA
TOYOTA COROLLA
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, dog-loving staff, and professional work.
The young lady [Cindy?] and I had a great conversation about dogs, which gave a very human element to the company from the moment I walked in. The staff is very welcoming, and the work done to my vehicle looked as if I had just driven it off of the show floor. The work is excellent. Cross fingers I will not need their service again [meaning, car-damage free], but if I ever do, I will be going back to them.

JENNIFER G.
11/14/2016 Category: Service
The job was done right, quickly, and without any issues. They worked well with my insurance company and I had no problems dropping off or picking up. Excellent customer service and communication from them before, during, after!

TC
THERESA C.
CADILLAC CTS
11/11/2016 Category: Service
T. Cooke
The quality of the repair work and the professionalism of the employees at Bay Automotive was outstanding.