Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

VG
VELMA G.
NISSAN ARMADA
11/03/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
I would definitely recommend!

EG
Quality work.

MARK S.
TOYOTA CAMRY
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Staff was friendly, was happy with the way the vehicle looked when done
Overall, friendly staff,did good body work on vehicle, the only complaint was I think to could of kept me more updated when I would get My car back. I basically had to call and find out the last couple of days, but overall pretty satisfied

CD
CINDY D.
TOYOTA RAV4
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Great staff in the body shop!
Fast service with a smile!

PH
PAUL H.
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
10/20/2016 Category: Service
paint work
good work and on time. My second visit for auto paint.

SUSAN W.
MERCEDES-BENZ GL
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Tire Service
Fast Efficient and Friendly!!

RHONDA W.
FORD FOCUS
10/13/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was very finally if you have any questions they will help you out Raymond was very nice to me he shook my hand explain about my car my Ford focus 2009 and you help me out and the people that work there did a great job I would let anybody go there at Bay auto's shop

RK
REGINA K.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I was very impressed with the caring and professional staff at Bay Automotive's Collision Repair center. They were kind, patient and knowledgeable. I was also impressed with the quality and speed of my repair. Job well done!

DANIELLE G.
HYUNDAI SONATA
10/05/2016 Category: Service
The overall service
The customer service is remarkable and the work is efficient and done in a timely manner.

Madison H.
10/05/2016
Great service!!
Got my car inspected today super fast! It passed inspection but they also let me know that I should get new tires soon, and an allignment! I was glad they let me know!

LW
LESLIE W.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Inspection
Very efficient and courteous service.

DAFFIN S.
DODGE AVENGER
09/28/2016 Category: Service
THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY, AND VERY HELPFUL...
I LOVE THE WORK THEY DID TO MY CAR. VERY FRIENDLY AND KEPT ME UP ON WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY CAR WITHOUT ME HAVING TO CALL THEM.

JAMES F.
FORD 1/2 TON TRUCKS
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Repaired 2002 nissan and 1988 ford truck.
Both repairs were completed quickly and professionally.

REBECCA W.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
My car looks brand new
They were awesome

JAMIE H.
DODGE AVENGER
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Free inspection isn't so free...
I went to Bay Automotive repair shop to get my free state inspection for my car which I purchased at their lot. They told me my headlights needed to be adjusted which made my car fail inspection. The lady insisted I pay $50 to get them fixed so they don't have to put a rejection sticker on my car. Now I am a female and know nothing about cars but a headlight adjustment to me sounds like a twist of a screw so I wasn't about to pay that much for it. I went to TuneUp Plus directly afterwards and got my headlights checked which they told me that they were spot on. Bay Automotive in my opinion tried to take advantage over me since I'm a female to pay that for them to "adjust" my headlights so they can make money out of this "free" inspection. I will never go back there!!!

BC
BRIA C.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
Wonderful service !
Car looked good as new after repairs even cleaned out the inside highly recommend for body repair

SUNIL M.
TOYOTA COROLLA
On time and as promised
Very professional staff. Fast timely appointment and good fast work.

CAROL S.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/19/2016 Category: Service
The workers and there attitude was very pleasant
They was very thorough and prompt of everything that needs to be done and very businesslike.

SP
STEPHEN P.
KIA SOUL
09/18/2016 Category: Service
Free State Inspection
Very Quick response , little waiting on original and when I had to come back later for reinspection.

CO