Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

PR
PHYLLIS R.
KIA OPTIMA
03/17/2013 Category: Service
Awesome workmandship, awesome service!!
Awesome prices too!!! Thanks you for your
awesome care of our automobiles.

SK
SHARON K.
SAAB 900
03/17/2013 Category: Service
great service and great staff
Makes it worth while driving all the way from Newport News

MICHAEL AMANDA H.
KIA FORTE
03/16/2013 Category: Service
Outstanding
I liked that I wasn't waiting for a long period of time

KR
KIMBERLE A R.
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Good service - great people
Cannot wait two hours for oil change

PM
PAMELA R M.
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
When scheduling, I was able to get a time that worked for me. The service was done quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with this dealership and would certainly recommend it to others.

RF
RITA FAYE F.
Suffolk, VA
KIA RIO
03/14/2013 Category: Service
very unique salesmans

KEVIN L B.
03/13/2013 Category: Service
They give you personal attention and focus on you needs.

MARY M.
03/13/2013 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
I like the friendly attitude of the Kia employees and the efficiency of the work done. The work was completed in a timely fashion and I appreciate that. My time is very valuable and they showed me that.

AF
ALIXANDRA LEE F.
KIA SORENTO
03/13/2013 Category: Sales
Customer appreciation. Kind, helpful, informative. Best service I've had!
10 out of 10. Hands down. It was absolutely fabulous. I would inform everyone to go to this dealership.
Lisa P. from Bay Automotive responded on 03/13/2013
Thanks Alixandra. We appreciate your support!

CHARLES H.
DODGE CARAVAN
03/12/2013 Category: Service
uhhappy with service I received /state inspection
I had an 11:00 AM apointment, for a vehicle state inspection. I was told it would take 90 minutes or more, for the inspection. It took over 2 hours for the inspection.I was then informed there was burned out bulb. Then about 30 more minutes to get the bulb replaced, and get my vehicle back. However, I was met on the car lot by a nice sales lady. I don't recall her name. She said she is new, but was very pleasant, and helped me pass the time. When I am ready to buy again, I will see her.
Lisa P. from Bay Automotive responded on 03/13/2013
Thank you for your feedback Mr. Howard. We are going through a transition period in Service but we are focusing on customer satisfaction and specifically with promise times and meeting our goals and our customers expectations. I'm sorry we took so long and I hope we can improve on your next visit. Thank you for visiting Bay Kia.

JAY G.
KIA SEDONA
03/12/2013 Category: Service
on time, on budget, great coupons
fast, friendly inexpensive repairs

MJ
MITZI J.
Portsmouth, VA
KIA SORENTO
03/10/2013 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
I priced around before having work done, due to cost. Bay Kia had the best deal for me. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Place was very clean also!

RICHARD L B.
03/08/2013 Category: Service
Close to home
Friendly and helpful

DV
DIANE P V.
CHEVROLET COBALT
03/07/2013 Category: Service
pleasent people to work with
I have always had a great experience wiith Bay.

JAMES P.
CHEVROLET S10
03/06/2013 Category: Service
service is fast !
Did a good job on my tune up!

SEAN T H.
03/06/2013 Category: Sales
They new what i was looking for, and i got it.
5 stars

KEISHA R M.
KIA SPECTRA
Timely, Friendly service
When I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly employee and given a estimate that I would out - which was accurate. By the way, I like the new waiting room :)

dinah s.
Got It
Efficient
Thorough
Friendly

TIMOTHY S S.
KIA OPTIMA
Really good service...
Every one was professional and the work was done expeditiouslily... The only thing i can suggest to improve would be the waiting room. good for a short wait but if you are there for an extended period of time, little comfort
Lisa P. from Bay Automotive responded on 03/06/2013
Thanks for your comments Mr. Santos. We recently renovated our service lounge next to the service department and we are receiving a lot of compliments. We are also renovating the showroom to add an extra area for customers who may wish to take advantage of a comfortable armchair or use their personal laptops while waiting. I hope you enjoy our continued improvements on future visits. Thanks for choosing Bay Kia.