Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

EP
ELIZABETH P.
SAAB 900
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Top Customer Service
Great customer service from Phil when I arrived. Joe made the adjustments needed on my Saab and then spent time with me about the GPS glitches that had occurred. While he could not find the reason for the glitch (based on his experience and the tech references), he did find an acceptable work-around. GPS now provides the route guidance.

TH
TONY H.
FORD EXPLORER
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Bay Automotive diagnosticly found my problem. They were able to rectify and fix it within hours.
I will definitely return the vehicle for repairs.

JAMES P.
NISSAN TITAN
01/12/2016 Category: Service
You do good work.
Good people and good and efficient place of business.

CLIFTON W.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
01/07/2016 Category: Service
Attentive and Fast Service
Bay Automotive were awesome. They were extremely helpful, very polite and Raymond was great! I would definitely come back again!

JOHN B.

ADAM M.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
01/05/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Quality Work
This was our first time using Bay Automotive body shop and we were very satisfied. Employees were courteous and professional. Work involved repairing a cracked plastic rear bumper and repainting it. Repair was seamless, paint looked great, and the bumper was replaced onto the car perfectly. No gaps and seams were flush. Thanks, Bay!

ALESANDRA B.
01/04/2016 Category: Service
MORE MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET BECAUSE OF THIS COMPANY.
I BOUGHT MY CAR IN APRIL OF 2014 AND HAVE ALREADY REPLACED THE FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS AND GOTTEN 4 NEW TIRES. BAY AUTO SERVICE SAID I NEEDED NEW BRAKE PADS JUST 6 MONTHS AFTER I BOUGHT THE DAMN THING! AND THEY CHARGED ME ALMOST 400 DOLLARS! AND I WAS ONLY THERE TO GET AN OIL CHANGE! WHY ARE THEY LOOKING AT MY BRAKES? RIDICULOUS! NOW I HAD TO REPLACE ALL 4 OF MY TIRES BECAUSE THEY WERE DRY ROTTED. SO WHEN I BOUGHT MY CAR IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT THE INSPECTION WAS BULLSHITTED. THEY FIGURED, SHE'LL DRIVE ON THEM FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS THEN REPLACE THEM HERSELF, NOT OUR PROBLEM. WELL, IT IS A BIG PROBLEM. IT'S F'IN RIDICULOUS I HAVE HAD TO SPEND ALMOST A THOUSAND DOLLARS ALREADY ON A CAR IVE HAD FOR 1 YEAR AND A HALF ONLY. GIVE ME MY RIGHTFUL MONEY THAT YOU OWE ME!

CHARLES W.
DODGE CALIBER
12/29/2015 Category: Service
A wonderful job
They where professional and knowledgable about their work,they where on time and car was ready early.

DAVID B.
FORD EXPLORER
12/28/2015 Category: Service
communication, caring, pricing
Mr. Appleby/service department management:
I'm writing to address my experience with your department, and specifically Philip, on 11/17/2015.
My truck stranded me for no start at town center, after work the night before. I am an ex-mechanic with bad joints, so the only technician I know I can trust (recently in your employ) gets the work I am unable to perform, or in
this case required towing. So, my "friendly and well trained estimator" failed to call me with any diagnosis or for estimate
and authorization (I had to call), then failed to call again upon completion. The invoice had no itemization of parts to include description, part number, and price, in any normal or expected fashion. Philip and the RO had no answer or information regarding the warranty (ltd. lifetime), and seemed quite bothered with any question from a paying customer. Later, and upon dissection and translation of the RO, I found errors in the pricing and listing of parts, and no pump screen is shown/included (I have the old parts, retrieved from tech). As they are locally available, and likely acquired there, the pricing should be at or near published (at stores and OL) retail. I presented my concerns to Philip in person last Friday, and again he was evasive. I asked him for his manager's name and requested that he give me a call. I unfortunately had no confidence that you would receive the request, considering his record during these interactions. I would also take issue with the supplies charge (the % was not shown or explained) for a fuel pump only job. As a nearly senior Veteran, with health challenges and only part time work, all expenditures warrant scrutiny. But most important to me in dealing with any business and my recommendation of them to others, is trust. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your consideration.

The web link did not work, but Ms Peterson got me to Mr Appleby (letter above, +detail), and corrections were made during our meeting. I will use my trusted technician here when able, to aid in support of his family.

JAMES C.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Efficiency
Very good

JANET G.
CHRYSLER 300
front end repair
The work was iindesciribable thought I had a new car. They done a wonderful job.Thx

JOHN P.
SAAB 3-Sep
Service Evaluation
Phil was great--kept me informed of progress and what service was needed. Please get reinstated with Car Care service plan so I can use my coupons next time. You were a service provider previously as Bay Chevrolet.

BJ
BLAKE J.
RAM 1500
Quick, easy and helpful
One of many great service visits

KARLI S.
MITSUBISHI GALANT
12/22/2015 Category: Service
bay did a wonderful job on my car

CAROLE B.
JEEP PATRIOT
Very professional
I always ask for Bay and recommended you to anyone who needs car repair work.

EP
ELLEN P.
FORD ESCAPE
12/16/2015 Category: Service
I cannot say enough good things about Bay Automotive!
Raymond Gwin's patience with me after two visits in 6 months was appreciated and both times my car was ready a day before he said it would be. Also, each time, the work done so well there was no sign at all of any damage. I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly do so when asked. Thank you!

JACQUELINE M.
CHEVROLET TAHOE 4 DR
very fast and professional
They did a great job. The staff was prompt, professional and kept me apprised on the status of my vehicle every step of the way.

AC

FREDRICK J.
HONDA 5SPD FWD 12/08(USA) ACCORD SDN 12/08(USA
12/15/2015 Category: Service
?????????????
Never went there! Just receive an email about review I don't know anything about this place!!!