Rockaway Park, NY
04/18/2019
professional service
Bay does excellent work and completed the repairs on my BMW in a timely fashion as promised.
They are conveniently located by the subway so you can drop off you car and
walk to the station. The manager Keith is a nice guy and keeps you updated
as to the status of your car. Jordan the owner and his team of mechanics are very professional
and do excellent work! .
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/19/2019

MARK ALL OF US AT BAY DIAGNOSTIC THANK YOU FOR KETTING USE REPAIR YOUR 5 SERIES BMW AND FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TELL ALL OTHERS ABOUT US. HERE IN BROOKLYN.
AND THE 5 STAR REVIEW IS WHAT WE STRIVE FOR......

THANKS

SL
Simon L.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Simon said the staff was timely, and always do an excellent job.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/19/2019

Simon glad we could earn a 5 star revew , for serving your
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG.

And I know is good to know you can get your VW serviced & repaired with the care we provide in BROOKLYN, NY

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/09/2019
A Very Good Choice for maintenance and a repair.
Successful and satisfactory relationship based on shop’s concern, knowledge, and right moves. Over time, my cars have been well taken care of at Bay.

The diagnostic skills, and communication skills are much appreciated. Good dealer alternative. Mercedes owner.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/15/2019

Bob thanks foir the review of Bay Diagnostic and giving us
a 5 STARS showes that we can meet your needes of and for your
Mercedes Benz CLS

Thanks

EY
ESMOND Y.
04/08/2019
Excellent service, great customer service, great work.
On my 2nd year lease of an Audi a4. Dealer wanted 600+ for 2nd year maintenance...searched these guys up on Google and they have very good reviews. Manager Keith walked me through the process and got me out of the shop quickly as I had to go to work right after. They charged me less than half what Audi would have for the same work. Definitely will be coming back here. Keep up the good work guys!
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/09/2019

Esmond thanks for taking the time to give Bay Diagnoatic
a 5 STAR review about our service of you AUDI and my staff
And yes we are always here for you and happy that we saved you mony on you service needs.
jordan owner.

KT
KYLE T.
New York, NY
04/05/2019
Very good, professional service.
My experience at Bay Diagnostics was very positive. Jordan, Keith and the whole team worked with me in a professional and timely manner. Bay Diagnostics is a clean, honest business. Thank you!
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/09/2019

Kyle , the repair of your 5 series BMW is easy for us at Bay diagnostic, and you giving us a 5 star review about our team and
your experiance here is what we are all about after
35 years in Business .

HH
HILEL H.
Audi Q5
04/02/2019
Client oriented, reliable and trustworthy
I’ve been a customer for over 20 years never had any problems
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/03/2019

Hilel thank you for you 5 STAR REVIEW
repairing your AUDI is alwasy easy here @ Bay Diagnostic in Brooklyn, ny and its good to know you dan't have to go to the dealer ...

SY
Steven Y.
Oceanside, NY
Porsche Panamera
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he was happy with his service.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/03/2019

Steven SERVING you PORSCHE and reciving a 5 star review is what we strive for after 35 years it always makes me smile that we still can make it all happen every day for our clients
And more that if your a porsche owner you don't have to go far for any repairs on your PORSCHE......
Thanks Jordan owner.

EC
ERIC C.
03/27/2019
Solid Service
Jordan and Keith are professionals. They answered every one of my questions. Jordan also gave me advice on whether my X5's extended warranty is needed and where to go for the best available plan. All services and parts and their cost are disclosed to me prior to beginning work. But their price is not cheap. Saved me a couple of hundreds of bucks, but I was expecting to save a lot more. It remains to be seen whether their work is top notch since I just got my car today. Overall, an excellent repair shop!
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 03/28/2019

Eric thank you for giving Bay Diagnostic a 5 star review
we are super happy that you found our shop so you can
get your BMW X5 serviced without the hassle of going to the DEALER & all that goes with that.
And hope how you were able to arrange all made it easy .
Thanks Jordan owner

KA
KIM A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/26/2019
Mini Coop
Everyone in the office is always super friendly and knowledgeable. They always make it a point to break down any information on repairs needed for the car which is truly appreciated! You can always expect a speedy and efficient repair.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 03/27/2019

Kim it always make all of us here at the shop SMILE when we see that our customers take the time to leave a review (good or bad)
only thank you for your 5 STAR review...
Taking car of your MINI COOPER is what we do and as you said taking the time to tell you about your visit is what we are all about for the last 35 YEARS.

HT
Hanco T.
Porsche Boxster
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hanco said the business got the work done. He would recommend them to others.

Thanks for you r review
Nice to now you can get your PORSCHE repaired or serviced in
Brooklyn, ny with ease and save a little money.

LE
Larry E.
03/17/2019
40 years !
40 years (really ) of our relationship! ALWAYS professional ,prompt , & friendly

Larry thanks for the 5 star review 40 YEARS WOW
glade we could be there for all your needs and your cars got you were they neede to.

DEREK P.
Volkswagen GTI
03/13/2019
Good Service
I went to the guys at Bay Diagnostics for my 2012 GTI. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. Though they couldn't help me directly due to the heavy mods on my car they were honest and gave me some recommendations. I would definitely return and recommend them in the future.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks sorry we could not help with your V/W issues
My policy is always if we can't guarantee it we wount do it

LE
LARRY E.
03/12/2019
As always
Courteous, friendly prompt and professional service. These are all you can ask for, and that's what you will ALWAYS get.
I've relied on them for 4 decades (not kidding) and totally confident in having my vehicles in top shape !!!
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 03/27/2019

Larry thanks for the great words and 5 star review.
40 years and so many cars. Happy we could keep you and your family on the road & safe.......

RJ
RON J.
03/11/2019
Audi A 6 difficult starting
I felt that I was dealing with honest people who assisted in determining my cars problem. I will certainly consider going back to them if and when needed.

Thank you for your 5 star revew always makes the day
When we can help out an AUDI  A6 owner..

PL
PATRICK L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/09/2019
service was excellent
Staff is always professional. I was given a detail explanation of the service that was needed for my vehicle. The price is very reasonable for the work. I’ve been going to this place for years because they take good care of me.

Thanks Patrick for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review

Porsche Boxster
03/09/2019
Coolant line repair
Thanks

Earl thanks for giving Bay Diagnostic a 5 STAR review for
fixing the coolant leak in your PORSCHE. And in Brooklyn, NY
is great to know you can get your PORSCHE serviced or repaired here.......

AP
AMY P.
03/08/2019
The people and the skills they have
I have been going to this establishment for as long as it has been in business. I would not take my car anywhere else. Kordan and his staff are super.

DEBBIE B.
Toyota Avalon
03/08/2019
I've taken my card to Bay Diagnodtic for exactly 20 years now (since 1999).
They truly are top professionals & fix the problem correctly the 1st time.
Since 1999, I've never had to bring any of my cars back after being serviced at Bay Diagnostic.

JAMEL H.
Elmont, NY
03/06/2019
Service is excellent
Best auto shop in nyc for all Vehicles

02/26/2019
Bay Diagnostic Rocks!!!!
Excellent customer service, knowledgeable technicians, world class results! It's a great place to bring your high-end vehicle for service!