Overall Rating 4.0869565/5Overall Rating 4.0869565/5Overall Rating 4.0869565/5Overall Rating 4.0869565/5rating 4.0869565
Overall Rating 1.9565217/5rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217

NM
Noreen M.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional and helpful
Staff is a lo ways positive and upbeat and they do awesome work.

Michael M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Ryan - top notch
Ryan handled my service, and was very professional and made me feel welcome. Very much appreciated

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Super slow service
Only reason I still buy cars here is because of Omar

My salesman, best guy there
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Good Morning,
I want to reach out and apologize about your recent service experience here at Bay. I apologize that we could not get you right away due to the lack of space we are encountering right now from hurricane Michael. I also apologize for the wrong part coming in and thus making you have to wait another day. I have addressed with my service personnel on the rudeness on the service drive i want to thank you for you feedback. If there is anything i can do in the future just let me know.

Lynn Haven, FL
07/16/2019 Category: Service
great service experience
Ryan and Cody provided great service for my Sonata, both warranty and out of warranty work.

Karen M.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Positive review
They took my car right in and had it ready very quickly. It was left clean.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick efficient service
Got to the shop early, was first in line for non routine service, and was on my way before an hour after opening. Great experience.

Robert R.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
My Sonata’s ABS light indicated a problem. Ryan—an excellent service manager—scheduled a convenient service appointment during which a faulty hub was identified and replaced in a minimum amount of time. Great job!

For Hyundai Service, this is the place to go. Thanks again.

Randy M.
Panama City Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Quick & Courteous
Went in for an oil change around 1:30pm with no appointment. Advisor told me they were backed up and it might be a couple hours. I mentioned I was concerned because I had to be somewhere within 3.5 hours. Within 35 minutes my car was ready and I was on my way. Thank you Hyundai!!

AV
Andi V.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Post Hurricane Michael Oil change
I am from out of state ( here to help rebuild after Hurricane Michael) so l didn’t have the option to go to my own Dealership. Communication could be a lot better amongst your staff.
I didn’t have a choice ( Drive 2 hrs to Ft Walton or 12 hrs back to Virginia)

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
BAY Hyundai Continues to disappoint
Couldn't find simple battery issue. Geico dispatched technician found it after Hyndai dealer couldn't.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Good evening i want to reach out and thank you for your recent survey. We strive to meet and exceed customer expectations i look over the repair order and i see that we could not duplicate the starting issue you were having. Unfortunately if the car is not displaying the characteristics that the customer is describing we can not tell what is wrong with the car. I have tried to contact you today with no answer so if you have questions feel free to give me a call and we can discuss this issue. thank you

Darby P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Extremely helpful and listen to my wants and needs
It was a wonderful experience to purchase my vehicle. It was then hit from behind and the body shop did super never could tell it was hit. It then went to service center for service. I was impressed by the care I was given from purchase to body work to service.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We want o thank for your business and for your review.

Cliffe B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hurricane Recovery
Many businesses have been struggling to fully recover from damage received during Hurricane, the Hyundai dealership had extensive damage. They have worked with their sister dealerships, which are under the same company, to establish a shared maintenance facility which replaces three separate facilities, pending repairs to those damaged. Additionally, they have had to deal with staff losses due to the lack of affordable housing in the Bay County area. As a result maintenance service is more complicated than normal, impacting their customers. I arrived for first come, first served service, earlier than I would have preferred, since I'm not the early person I used to be before retiring. I was second in line and had my required service completed within an hour, and I was on the road. That's great service. Thank you.

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for the review of our dealership and thank you for you understanding of our situation. We greatly appreciate your business as we rebuild #850STRONG

MK
Mary K.
Mexico Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Great communication
These days we in NW FL are all stressed by the details of "normal" life without the usual conveniences due to Hurricane Michael. Bay Hyundai's Kevin Mc Dermott was great at communicating what the timeline for my repairs were so I could make plans for alternate transportation. He kept in touch with me about shipment of parts, and actually got my car back to me sooner than I expected. He made a difficult situation much easier to deal with.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

I want to reach out and thank you for the positive words. in a time like we are facing right now a few positve words can the biggest difference. I want to thank for your continued support as rebuild #850STRONG

Steve C.
Panama City Beach, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service recap.
Comments listed previously in this evaluation.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Good morning,
I want to apoligize about service you recieved. in your message it says you spoke with the service manager. I have not spoken with anyone about an issue like this. If you could please give us a call at 850-785-1591.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Job completed quickly.
Job completed quickly.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We want to thank you for review of our establishment. We strive for 5 stars with every customer we would love to know what we could do better to earn your 5 star review.

Alfred B.
Lynn Haven, FL
06/04/2019 Category: Service
battery was replaced under warrenty
This is what I wanted done.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am glad we met your expectations here at Bay thank you so much for your business...

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Well done!
All employees I dealt with were very courteous and work was done in a timely manner.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

We are glad you chose us for your service needs.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
my dealer for years
convenient location and easy to deal with. Keep Kevin!
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the survey and your continued loyalty to Hyundai and this dealership. ( and Kevin will be here for a while)

HS
Hazel S.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
People friendly
People friendly and answer all questions
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I want to thank you for the survey and the kind words about our staff. We strive everyday to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.

AC
Albert C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Will not let you make an appointment for service.
The person on the phone had no idea what was due to be inspected for 30,000 mile service on my vehicle. Nothing was explained to me as what was inspected and what needed to be addressed in the future. Service is first come, first served. So if you don't get there early you will be waiting all day.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good afternoon I want to reach out to you and thank you for the survey, as you know we are still trying to recover from Hurricane Michael that completely destroyed our Hyundai department. I want to apologize for the staff as we are training everyone to be knowledgeable in every brand that we are now servicing out of one building. thank you for you understanding.

Ponce De Leon, FL
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Had an oil change and tire rotation. Had me out in a little bit.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

I would like to reach out and thank you for the review of our establishment.