4.6

EH
Eric H.
Southport, FL
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Poor customer service again after work is complete
This is the second time I have brought a car in for repairs at the Bay Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep. This is also the second time that after the repairs are completed, no explanation of work that was completed, breakdown of expenses, if a warranty is provided for repairs done, or followup to see how the repair work is doing. This is all things I've come to expect from the old Bay Hyundai dealer as well as work that done at my normal mechanic. It's become way to obvious that this dealership is only concerned with getting cars in and out as fast as possible. From this point on I will be going to another dealer that can do any warranty/repair work.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

I WANT TO REACH OUT AND THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. WE VALUE THE CUSTOMERS OPINION AND STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE. I WILL BE ADDRESSING YOUR CONCERNS WITH MY TEAM TO INSURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Michelle P.

Joseph V.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Great company
The people working here are extremely nice. Thank you for what you do.

12/16/2020 Category: Service
Rear window repair
Repairs were completed in a timely manner one the extended warranty issues were solved. Not the dealers fault.

Jeffery P.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Professional and easy to get in and have my car issues taken care of.
I always have my Hyundai Tucson serviced at Bay. I have since I purchased it in 2019. It’s always easy to get in and have maintenance done on my car. Everyone is friendly and I never have to wait very long for my car, which was an excellent choice of a vehicle. Ryan went out of his way to keep me updated while I waited.

Richard R.
Lynn Haven, FL
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Nice people, timely service!

Lisa M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Good service but some disrespectful employees with regards to costumers with disability(s)
The disability parking and the access isle are not parking for employees deviling paperwork or parts.

Chipley, FL

Tj H.
Panama City Beach, FL
11/21/2020
Geat Service. Terrible Sales
5 star service. Great people and serviced in good time. Shuttle service very good. I would bring any make car here for service.

The car sales department is polar opposite. They are deceptive and I would never but another car from them.
The lesson I learned was, 'just ask the out the door price at any dealership and have them call you with that price.
This sales department kept dodging my question, " is their factory warranty left on this used car?"
So they kept redirecting my conversation and not answering my question.
So I bought the $2,500 aftermarket warranty. Come to find out I had factory warranty left so it was a waste of $2,500. Stay away from THIS PC DEALERSHIP.

JJ
Jean J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Love this dealership
Great service more than I expected.

David B.
Freeport, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Altought a little far to travel for service, you are treated like family,
The Service writer was down to the least detail to get the problems right. Met me at the Drive thru and took the car. The tech, followed his review and came to the waiting room to go over everything he had found and what he did to correct it. It was a minor problem , but even these can be a pain, so to have help like these people is a real find for the customer

Ryan G.
New Orleans, LA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
I was visiting from out of town and had a blown tire, Ryan at Bay Hyundai was able to procure a replacement and get me back on the road quickly. Appreciate his excellent service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful staff
Car was serviced in a timely manner for minor repairs

KW
Karole W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Service and repair, to my 2019 Sonata
Could not have gone better! Everyone super nice and helpful.