4.6

ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (23)

Overall Rating 4.0869565/5Overall Rating 4.0869565/5Overall Rating 4.0869565/5Overall Rating 4.0869565/5rating 4.0869565
Overall Rating 1.9565217/5rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217

James W.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
On the road again.
I'll always put my trust in Bay Auto. I had to have the car towed in for service. You might call this a blind service appointment. All details were handled over the phone. Mr. Ryan Akin, service advisor, handled all repairs in a topnotch and trustful manner.
Thank you to all at Bay Auto. Free tow, Free shuttle, cost of repair priceless!!!

Dana H.
Chipley, FL
12/13/2019 Category: Service
service dept.
great service, great peoplle

John B.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
In and out in a timely manner. Prompt and courteous .
In and out in a timely manner. Prompt and courteous .

Bradley M.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Bay Hyundai great service
Was having an issue with air flow from the front vents and they got me in within a day and handled the issue. It was very much appreciated during a holiday week.

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Blue Velvet
Overall I was very happy with my service. However, there were a couple of very minor issues: the technician had left my headlights on (I had them set to "auto") and the readout in the middle was changed to current speed (I had to search for my original setting).

ET
Eddie T.
Freeport, FL
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Sunroof Repair
Sunroof was in warranty and they go me in and repaired within 45 minutes. Great job!

11/11/2019 Category: Service
They changed my oil, changed a filter, filled my tires and fixed a broken mirror, all in one sitting. They went above and beyond what I expected.

MZ
Mike Z.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Noisy steering wheel
They fixed it and now it is like new.

Rebecca W.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
If only I had all day to wait...
The service was fine and the staff was nice but having to wait 3+ hours for an oil change is unacceptable! Especially since their amenities on site are TERRIBLE!

2019 Hyundai Kona
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Service @ sales
Service of my car for a new tire was a breeze! Getting my oil change is a wait and see. No appointments for that so I go elsewhere. The sales guys when I bought my car were not too with it. I will bought my wifes Hyundai in Tallahassee instead of dealing with them again.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Good Service

Miranda S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Five Star Service
Ryan Akin provided me with exemplary customer service and far exceeded my expectation. Bay Hyundai has wonder staff in every area and they never disappoint! I highly recommend Bay Hyundai / Bay Dodge to anyone needing a dealership home for their vehicles. Bay Hyundai is definitely a five star dealership with five star staffing!
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

SG
Sylvia G.
Westville, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2019 Category: Service
60,000 mile service
Excellent service and very friendly staff! Thanks Ryan!!

Jerry B.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
Great friendly service!! Took care of my vehicle answered all questions!

LD
Lynda D.
Port St. Joe, FL
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The people at Panama City Hyundai are so nice and helpful. I appreciate how they treat their customers.

CG
Colleen G.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Problem almost solved. We have to pry on order and waiting to install it. Iโ€™m very happy the staff and the communication.

John L.
Youngstown, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast service
In at 8:00 a.m. out by 930

KP
Kelly P.
Honest, quick service
Repairs were made quicker than expected, recall handled, and all in one day. Great communication.

Stanley S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Expect a long wait
Dropped ofF my car at 8:45am for a routine maintenance. Was told it will take 2-3 hours, did not receive my car back until 4:30pm.

TF
Tregon F.
P C Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with the service. Will return.