Overall Rating 4.0454536/5Overall Rating 4.0454536/5Overall Rating 4.0454536/5Overall Rating 4.0454536/5rating 4.0454536
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

MK
Melissa K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service!!!!
Ryan was awesome. I appreciate the shuttle service so very much.
World Class Customer Service!!!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and a friendly atmosphere On
Arrived at service center was immediately signed in for recall service.letter stated it should take about an hour to do work.I was in and out in less than 40 minutes.very happy guy.

KO
Karen O.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Stranded
No loaner after car towed in and only a bandage on the simplest issue with loud clanking noise in rear end unaddressed
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good afternoon I want to reach out and apologize for any inconvenience with the repair of your vehicle. At the time we did not have any loaner cars and at the time enterprise did not have anything available. I did not know about a noise in the car all i was aware of was a check engine light. The car was towed in late and we looked at the car and fixed the car the very next day. But i want to apologize and thank you for your business as we are all going through a difficult time right now.

Debra W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Debbie Wood
Friendly service... even while under construction from Hurricane Michael!

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great job
My car was ready 2 1/2 hours after they opened. Great job!

PC
Pat C.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Rating
They did an excellent job!

WW
William W.
Port St. Joe, FL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall Notice
When we left our vehicle for the "Recall" repair we had know idea it would take as long as June! To our surprise we received a call that the repair had been made and our car was ready. A pleasant surprise to say the least. Service was great! We appreciate the effort of the Bay Hyundai to get us up on running in our own vehicle....!

Laura S.
P C Beach, FL
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service even when after hurricane Michael
Panama City is dealing with catastrophic conditions, and the dealership was severely damaged. They are sharing one service bay with another dealer in order to service their clients. When we received the recalll, we were unsure how the dealer would be able to update the car, but after making the appointment, they completed the service in the expected time and the car was ready when expected.

RT
Robert T.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The people at Bay Hyundai are always prompt, courteous, and very attentive to the customer. I have never had a problem with them in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Billy M.
P C Beach, FL
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Unknown problem causing engine light to come on
The service department did a good job considering when the car was turned back on the engine light did not come back on and the car behaved as it was supposed to making it hard to diagnose the problem. All the engine codes checked out and no problem was found. They did perform an on board computer update and were "hoping" that would take care of the problem. As it stands now, the problem has not returned and though I would have preferred a definitive reason for my wife's car not working properly, we have not had any problems with the vehicle since they did the computer update.

BK
Barbara K.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & Professional staff
Bay Hyundai service dept destroyed during Hurricane Michael, Oct 2018; the Bay Automotive group owns several dealerships nearby so Hyundai service moved to another building. Different service writers, but still very polite, helpful & efficient service.

LP
Leo P.
Port Saint Joe, FL
03/24/2019 Category: Service
friendly, professional, got me out fast.
Good experience. Like the service

William W.
Port Saint Joe, FL
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Poor Planning
We came to the dealer as a result of a "recall notice". The adjustment was to take no longer than an hour and sure enough it was 54 minutes. Upon receiving our car we departed only to "experience" engine warning signs and display on the screen....."return to the service center immediately". Upon contacting the S/C....we informed them we would be back after completing another task. Upon our return.....we were told the "adjustment" did exactly what it was intended too by the recall. After waiting a short while the Service Tech came and told us the part needed to fix our car would have to be ordered? We were provided a "rental" and told maybe by Friday....the car would be ready? Yesterday 22 Mar, we received a call stating the part was "backordered" and likely hood was JUNE for the return of our car!
The Dealer's hands are tied, but HYUNDAI has done a poor job of planning knowing the extent of the RECALL. Shame on them! Makes one wonder if Hyundai is the right car to purchase....as we have owned 2012, 2014, 2016 NO PROBLEMS! Now this 2018.....in the shop for expected 90 days and payment still being made.

SE
Shonda E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Thoughts on Hyundai
Never had any complaints with the staff. Always been more than willing to help and keep me informed on the progress of my Elantra. Melissa warren rocks!

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Cars not built with quality
Haven’t been happy with my Elantra since purchase. I feel as though it’s been in the shop more than I’ve been able to drive it. How it’s a new car and I have almost been in NUMEROUS accidents due to its malfunctions. I’ve contacted Hyundai and the Attornwy Generals office . Awaiting what can be done. The Elantra is not a trustworthy car in my eyes.
DUSTY C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

I want to apoligize for you experiance with you Elantra and we have forwarded your concerns to our area manager. She should be in contact with you soon.

CT
Chuck T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Timely and courteous!

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place
The people the service.Just all around good experience everything. I had to have my mirrors changed and they came in from factory unpainted.So they painted them there perfect match you couldn't tell the difference and it took me about two months to get the car back in to them and they would call me every so often and say hey we got your mirrors never got upset just said get it here when you can. Nice people.

Alfred S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Take your turn
Arrived earlier than some but they were lined up ahead of me.when I pointed it out to them they did correct it

Rochelle H.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
A++ service
Will definitely recommend and return

DE
De'andria E.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I really enjoyed my experience here.