Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Maria P.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the business was very attentive, very accommodating and the pricing was always better than fair.

GS
Gissella S.
Nissan Rogue
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Gissella said it was a good experience and they were also very pleasant to work with.

MICHAEL C.
Kia Optima
04/27/2019
Car Service
Very knowledgeable and helpful, expert advice and service. Reasonable prices also.

EG
ED G.
Lexus IS 250
04/26/2019
Quality workI
All attempts are made to take care of the mechanical problem and get it done in a day. Work is professional and they are very friendly.

MARTHA M.
04/26/2019
Martha M.
Great service& reasonable cost!

JOSEPH A.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/25/2019
They were friendly, efficient, and fast!
I was able to bring my car in for an oil change and a tire repair and I was in and out in under thirty minutes. Couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience!

JENCHI C.
Roslyn, NY
04/24/2019
James
Ralph was very experience and explained everything in detail. Very happy with the service.

PC
PHILLIP.M C.
Cambridge, OH
Nissan Pathfinder
04/24/2019
Excellent friendly service!!!
I 100% would recommend this establishment to anyone needing anything from body work to a simple oil change and tire rotation! I had both done and the service was excellent and very friendly! I’m not a car person and I felt like this staff was very helpful and not pushy whatsoever. It felt more like they were there to help me rather than make money!

MO
MARK O.
04/19/2019
My first visit sold me
Very impressed with my first visit I was shown on paper what was wrong with my car how much it cost to fix and they fix my car quickly car runs like a dream they have a

JOAN T.

STEVE P.
Farmingdale, NY
GMC Yukon
Wheel bearings repair
I brought my car in there first thing this morning because I had a strange noise in my front left wheel. They were able to take me right away and fix the issue and help me out within two hours. Also replaced two front tires while we were there. Excellent service great workmanship would highly recommend. Steve from Bayside

BA
BERNICE A.
Efficient
I'm 93 years old and they take such good care of me and my car. They do great service and very efficient and the prices are reasonable.

Acura TLX
04/12/2019
They are willing to accommodate you.
They are friendly and efficient!

Minho S.
Little Neck, NY
Acura TL
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Minho said it was good and he trusts those guys.

Queens, NY

JOSEPH A.
Acura RDX
04/03/2019
GREAT ESTABLISHMENT
It's always a pleasure to go to Bayside Auto. They treat you as if you are the most important customer they have. Exceptional service is the norm. Called the day before that I needed to have my oil changed and would be there the next am. Arrived and I was out on my way in about a 1/2 hour. So much easier than taking Acura to Paragon for service.

AK
Andy K.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the staff did what he asked at a fair price, and on time.

MIKE R.
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2019
Local, convenient and prompt service.

LK
LOIS K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2019
Best of the Best!
Ami and staff are honest and reliable.
It’s great having him in the neighborhood!

PH
PETER H.
Nissan Maxima
03/29/2019
Always a great experience
Ralph. Ami and the team always do a great job! Reliable and trustworthy!