SYMONG C.
11/01/2015
Customer Care
Ami, took the time to listen to my complaint and went the extra distance to check up on the price of the tires they sold me. Then went the extra mile to reach out to me to let me know there was an error in pricing and to offer me a refund. They do value their customers!

11/01/2015
Lesson learned, get it in writing.
Came in for another state inspection, told me all 4 of my tires were no good, had cracks in the treadwell. Ok, priced me on 4 new tires, over $200 a piece! I did a double take, but from what I recall afterwards, I was told it also included installation. Left the car over night as it was near closing, picked up the next day all 4 tires replaced. When I went to pay I was surprised at the bill, he charged me for the installation, telling me I had misunderstood and he never said installation was included. Could go on and on, but in the end it would of been a "he said she said convo". Looked up the prices online and definitely overpaid for these new tires, not including installation. I guess that's my fault but I thought I had found a place i could really trust. Now I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. Have to reconsider if this my go to place for all my repairs.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 11/02/2015

Hello Symong, Its Ami (Manager) at Bayside Auto, as soon as I saw your review I decided to do a little research. First and foremost we are sorry because you are right, the prices were actually too expensive. I called up my supplier after checking a few other vendors and found out I too over paid for the tires. I have been able to get a substantial discount and will be reaching out to you to correct this immediately. We would like you to know we value you as a customer and thank you for bringing this to my attention!

NC
NADIA C.
09/29/2020
As a girl in college, I’m used to being taken advantage of at auto shops (price gouging, being lied to about problems with my car, etc.) When a friend recommended me to Bayside auto repair a few years ago, I was a little hesitant but was met with both kindness and fairness. I had an oil-change today and was reminded as to why I continue to come back here. The staff is kind, their work is very good, and they never try to jip you into paying high prices. They stick to their word and I will continue coming here!

09/29/2020
They were wonderful and efficient
My emergency visit for a flat tire fix was immediately tended to by this auto repair shop in Bayside. They were efficient, knowledgeable and very very respectful. Javier fixed my car in no time. He’s lovely and I would go back should my car need additional attention. Thank you.

HB
HELEN B.
09/28/2020
Great job but still have a question
Hello if you look up my car, the sensor for the air pressure had a problem and keeps going on. They replaced it twice but they said they keep getting faulty ones. Of coarse the light still goes on. I didnt get a chance to call yet. What do you recommend?

JUSTINE H.
Ford Fiesta
09/26/2020
Fast Service and Fair Pricing
I have been to this shop a few times now, and each time I feel like they have quick service and really fair pricing for parts and labor. I also feel like I’m not being sold something more each time I take my car in, like other shops. They are repairing what is needed. They also truly care to fix the problem, and do it in a timely manner while being transparent about the pricing.

I feel like it’s a great family/local business which has more personal care than a chain or dealership.

LH
LOUIS H.
Oakland Gardens, NY
09/24/2020
Long wait
Our family has been going to this shop for years now. There haven’t been any major issues. Our main issue are the hours of operation. The shop’s hours are not good for a person who works full time. My husband waited hours for an oil change. You are told to “just come in” for an oil change. I think appointments would work better and considerate of other people’s time.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 09/24/2020

Sorry for the inconvenience but we always work on a first come first serve basis, so we try to squeeze everyone in within the time we have. If you can only come in in the afternoon we need you to have some time to wait as we have other cars we need to finish.

KL
KENNETH L.
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/21/2020
Back plate repair
Great service and very courteous!

ES
ED S.
09/21/2020
Good work done very quickly...
The issues appear to be resolved and were done in a very timely manner. Good work Ami.

ES
EDWARD S.
09/17/2020
My parents had a flat tire and damaged wheel. This happened after the shop has closed for the day. I had the vehicle towed here and the team was able to find a replacement wheel the next day, when they opened.

SF
SHEYENNE F.
MINI Countryman
09/17/2020
Mini Clubman
Hello Ami, Just want to thank you for the excellent repair to my wife’s Mini.Family,pets and cars are all important parts of our lives and when any one of these plus the other important things in our lives get disrupted it effects the smoothness we all strive for in our daily lives. You delivered her Mini in perfect condition and in a timely manner. We are grateful to all the times that you and your staff have given us worry free repairs. I tell my friends about your shop whenever I find out about their car problems. Thanks again for our worry free repair. Sean & Cheyenne Flaherty

PP
PAULA P.
09/15/2020
Carskier
Excellent service.
No hassle and extremely cordial.
I would recommend this service.

EW
ERIC W.
Nissan Sentra
Always professional
Alway get superior service, quick and complete. People there are the best

BARBARA B.
Jeep Liberty
Great place!
Terrific job done quickly. Perfect work

STEPHEN S.
Good Service
Been a customer for two years, honest work and good timming.

TL
Thomas L.
Flushing, NY
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said they provide easy communication and detailed information.