SYMONG C.
11/01/2015
Customer Care
Ami, took the time to listen to my complaint and went the extra distance to check up on the price of the tires they sold me. Then went the extra mile to reach out to me to let me know there was an error in pricing and to offer me a refund. They do value their customers!

11/01/2015
Lesson learned, get it in writing.
Came in for another state inspection, told me all 4 of my tires were no good, had cracks in the treadwell. Ok, priced me on 4 new tires, over $200 a piece! I did a double take, but from what I recall afterwards, I was told it also included installation. Left the car over night as it was near closing, picked up the next day all 4 tires replaced. When I went to pay I was surprised at the bill, he charged me for the installation, telling me I had misunderstood and he never said installation was included. Could go on and on, but in the end it would of been a "he said she said convo". Looked up the prices online and definitely overpaid for these new tires, not including installation. I guess that's my fault but I thought I had found a place i could really trust. Now I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. Have to reconsider if this my go to place for all my repairs.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 11/02/2015

Hello Symong, Its Ami (Manager) at Bayside Auto, as soon as I saw your review I decided to do a little research. First and foremost we are sorry because you are right, the prices were actually too expensive. I called up my supplier after checking a few other vendors and found out I too over paid for the tires. I have been able to get a substantial discount and will be reaching out to you to correct this immediately. We would like you to know we value you as a customer and thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Dodge Durango
02/17/2020
Excellent service...and quick.
Always a pleasant experience.

B,J. S.

DEANNA F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/14/2020
Inspection and Oil Change
As usual, the service at Bayside Auto Repair and Body Works is excellent. They are prompt and knowledgeable. They know how to fix problems that other mechanics can't fix. They are fast and efficient.

PM
Paul M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
BMW 330i GT xDrive
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Paul said that the service was good.

PP
PAULA P.
02/11/2020
My Blue Wheels
Everyone is extremely cordial and listens to your concern about your car functions.

CG

BRIAN K.
Toyota Avalon
02/08/2020
A+++
State inspection and oil change, in and out the door in 30 mins. Reasonable rates. This place never disappoints! This repeat customer will return again!

LK
LOIS K.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
02/07/2020
****The Best*****
Always honest, great work & great prices!!

ST
STEVEN T.
Jeep Renegade
02/05/2020
Timely and efficient
They took my as a walk in and had it all done in an hour. Great friendly service.

John S.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
John said the service was perfect.

HF
HARAN.L F.
Lexus IS
02/04/2020
Very friendly
Very knowledgeable and they try to help you.

LK
LAURA K.
Whitestone, NY
01/31/2020
Quality & Efficient Service
All four of my tires had to be changed. It was easy to make the arrangements over the phone and I picked the day I wanted to bring my car in. The job was done in a reasonable timeframe and my car is ow running smoothly with four new tires. Yay!

01/31/2020
Fast Service
Honest and fast service

01/29/2020
Excellent servicr
Very accommodating, quick service, professional, reasonable prices.