Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SYMONG C.
11/01/2015
Customer Care
Ami, took the time to listen to my complaint and went the extra distance to check up on the price of the tires they sold me. Then went the extra mile to reach out to me to let me know there was an error in pricing and to offer me a refund. They do value their customers!

11/01/2015
Lesson learned, get it in writing.
Came in for another state inspection, told me all 4 of my tires were no good, had cracks in the treadwell. Ok, priced me on 4 new tires, over $200 a piece! I did a double take, but from what I recall afterwards, I was told it also included installation. Left the car over night as it was near closing, picked up the next day all 4 tires replaced. When I went to pay I was surprised at the bill, he charged me for the installation, telling me I had misunderstood and he never said installation was included. Could go on and on, but in the end it would of been a "he said she said convo". Looked up the prices online and definitely overpaid for these new tires, not including installation. I guess that's my fault but I thought I had found a place i could really trust. Now I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. Have to reconsider if this my go to place for all my repairs.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 11/02/2015

Hello Symong, Its Ami (Manager) at Bayside Auto, as soon as I saw your review I decided to do a little research. First and foremost we are sorry because you are right, the prices were actually too expensive. I called up my supplier after checking a few other vendors and found out I too over paid for the tires. I have been able to get a substantial discount and will be reaching out to you to correct this immediately. We would like you to know we value you as a customer and thank you for bringing this to my attention!

DAMON C.
Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019
Top Notch service.
Work is always fast and reliable!

Mildred W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Mildred said the service was excellent. She said they were , courteous , knowledgeable and the vehicle was repaired in a timely manner.

Angela S.
Audi Q5
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Angela said this business is good and she's had no problems. They fixed the issue and everything is working well.

EG
ED G.
Acura 3.2TL
11/02/2019
Good job
Friendly staff good quality work and completed on time.

ALISON M.

Bronx, NY
BMW 135i
10/29/2019
Amazing
My 135 got rear ended by a truck that pushed me into another car back in June. Ami and the team Was able to get brand new BMW front / rear bumpers and a trunk. The car looks brand new, paint is flawless. Could not have done a better job.

LA
LISANDRO A.
10/25/2019
Excellent and affordable
Been coming here for a while. They are honest and reliable.

10/22/2019
As always excellent quick service with a smile!

PP
PULA P.
10/22/2019
Bayside Move
Extremely knowledgeable and organized to meet my car demands as a fairly new resident of Bayside.
Appreciate their service and location.
Car was serviced on a timely basis.

TINA M.
Volvo S40
10/12/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly.
Professional people who dont take advantage of you. Quick service too.

AC
Ashley C.
Honda HR-V
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said that she has been going there for a while. Their service is good and everyone was friendly. They got her in and out as quickly as possible.

Nissan Rogue
10/06/2019
They are thorough and honest
I recently went here to get an oil change and a regular check up. They found that my battery was leaking acid and they informed me and took care of it immediately. They always look out for the customer without trying to taking advantage .

JZ
Jessica Z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Mazda Protege
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said that she has been going to them for a while. They are trustworthy, honest and get done what she needs to get done. Jessica said that she would highly recommend them.

TR
Thomas R.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the technicians did wonderful work. They were professional. They had a good deal on tires. As a customer, he appreciated the service.

10/02/2019
Review of Bayside Auto Repair
It provides quality work at fair prices. And the service is quick. I'm usually in and out in a short period of time.

Mindy W.
Mercedes-Benz E300
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Mindy said she loves the staff at this facility and the son of the owner is the very best. He's very honest and she feels comfortable that he does not take advantage.

HS
HANK S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/01/2019
Good Place
Bayside Auto repair has become my favorite place to get my car worked on.

PK
Priscilla K.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Pricilla said her experience was good and recommends them.

Queens, NY
Volkswagen Passat
09/23/2019
Good service!
Always left feeling that I got a fair shake