01/13/2019
If we are having any trouble with one of our vehicles, they always schedule an appointment ASAP, which is usually the same day.
We are happy we the service we receive each time.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You we try to do what we can doesn't always work that way but we can only do our best, which we try. Thank You for your continued support and so glad to have you as a customer.

Brockton, MA
Kia Optima
01/13/2019
Awesome!!!
Quick service, quick fix and great result! I was referred to this place for an alignment. The service was fast and welcoming, On top of it, my problem was also fixed and my car's performance is awesome!
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You for the great review and glad we could fix your problem along with taking care of what you needed hope to see you again.

CP
CINDY P.
LITTLE COMPTON, RI
Ram Pickup
01/11/2019
great service
People are friendly, service is great, easy to set up appointment.
Love the coffee station.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You cindy we have gotten lots of compliments on our remodel we pride ourselves on our appearance and helping our customers feel comfortable. we try our best to make sure all our customers are greeted and treated as welcome as possible.

Steve C.
Newport, RI
Lexus GS 350
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the place is absolutely the best, he won't go anywhere else and recommends them highly.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Steve we appriciate your business and you going out of your way to make us your garage of choice.

GR
GENE R.
01/08/2019
Quality service and great value!
Quality service and great value! Dave was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful in understanding what my options were. I found this experience to be very good and the attention to detail to be excellent. I highly recommend this establishment!
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You Gene, we strive to make our customers experiance as pleasurable as possible.

SD
STACY D.
Hyundai Veloster
01/05/2019
Friendly comfortable place
Close to home walking distance friendly comfortable place
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Stacy we try our best to make our customers feel welcome. hope to see you for any of your auto needs.

CL
Curt L.
Nissan Rogue
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Curt said he has been a customer for 15 years and has never had a problem.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

THANK YOU CURT, We appreciate your business.

AL M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
12/27/2018
Dependable service close to home.
We recently moved to the area and were looking for a dependable and knowledgeable mechanic; we found one at Bayside Automotive. We appreciate the fast courteous service we receive there.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Al we appreciate your support and glad we could make your visit one to remember and that we became your mechanic. Hope you have a Happy New Year.

CLAYTON M.
12/22/2018
Love this place they treat me well
Always a good experience n the job always gets done right ill never go anywheres else
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thank You Clayton that means alot to us and our strive to make our customers happy. have a wonderful new year.

THERESA B.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/22/2018
Excellent Service.
From the time I made the appointment to the time the service was completed each staff member I came in contact with was courteous and knowledgeable. The service was completed in a timely manner.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thsnk You for you patronage we appreicaite you business and hope to see you on future visits

ALAN M.
12/18/2018
As always great service
As always Dave and Chris gave me options on purchasing new tires. Very happy.

DEREK L.
Dighton, MA
Buick Century
12/18/2018
Fast Service
Car was perfect when I left the shop
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/26/2018

Thank You, we are glad you are happy with our work and appreciate your review.

MARIO M.
12/16/2018
Customer service is great, car was done within expected time frame. My third time there, the work has always been satisfactorily completed and reasonably priced.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/26/2018

We appreciate your review and try our hardest to make our customers experiance memorable.

MA
Mark A.
Saab 9-5
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he's been going there for 10 years. He likes it there. Also they have long waits.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your review mark.

DAVE P.
Westport, MA
12/09/2018
Dave and crew to the rescue
Once again Dave and his crew save the day
Had a bad grinding coming from my front end
Dropped my truck off at 8:00am and by 11:00 Dave already called me and explained the problem he also gave me an estimate and made sure I was aware of what the repair would be and how much
By 3:30/ 4:00 he called back to say the truck was done
Anyone looking for a good honest mechanic should go to bayside
In my opinion they are the best
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Dave your review means alot to us and we appreciate all yu have said. We pride ourselves in making sure you satisfied with our work.

GT
George T.
Somerset, MA
12/07/2018
Fast and friendly service
The fast and friendly service is why I bring all of my vehicles to Bayside. I recommend to all of my friends and family to go to Bayside!
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for the review and the recomendations they mean alot to us and we look forward to seeing you for future visits.

TR
TAMI R.
Bristol, RI
Ford Edge
12/06/2018
Amazing Customer Service
I have gone to Bayside for multiple things now. Recently all 4 tires where leaking air I called them and even thought they were super busy they accommodated me took me the very next day and seeing I had no transportation and could not leave my car there they worked on it right away. They have the best customer service everyone in there mikes you feel right at home. They are honest and very reasonable. I will always continue to do business with them and recommend them
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Tami Thank you very much so glad we could make you happy and take care of your problems in a timely manner. have a great holiday and hope to see you in the future.

DAVID B.
Somerset, MA
12/06/2018
David
Great Service, Great Pricing great all around experience
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you David we want to thank you  for the review and want to wish you and your family a happy holiday season.

12/04/2018
They go over and above to ensure that your service needs are met with satisfaction!

RP
Ray P.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Madeline. She said that the place has always done well on their behalf.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for your review have a happy holiday!