PG
PAUL G.
03/21/2019
A fluid leak revealed a problem, dropped vehicle off in lot on Sunday afternoon, knowing I would be able to speak with someone on Monday morning.
Problem was diagnosed in a short time, I was advised as to what was wrong, and gave the go ahead. It was completed and ready to go in a few hours.

John M.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business always treat him well.

Acura TL
03/17/2019
Honest work and great prices.
Since I am a first year driver as well as a full time high school student working two jobs trying to support vehicle expenses, I was trying to find a shop that is serious about their work and are honest with their customers and prices-Bayside is exactly that. Going to big name company’s like Sullivan or Firestone, workers will do anything to over-price because that’s the game of the business and I’m well aware about how it works. I truly believe that David and his workers are good at what they do and care for the vehicles in this city, and that’s why they deserve the stars and reviews they receive! Hands down this is a go-to, I’ve recommended Bayside to all my other friends that are in the same boat as I am and I hope the business continues blooming.

BR
BETH R.
Freetown, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2019
Expert quality service
I give Bayside 5 stars!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I can see they take pride in their quality of service and they go above and beyond for their customers. I always feel safe in knowing I can rely on Bayside. They have up- to- date state of the art equipment, years of experience with highly qualified technicians. They "listen" to your concerns, and do a complete evaluation and diagnosis to address the problem and then they communicate with you and give you the details before addressing the issue. They don't look for other problems or issues to charge you more. But they will share their concern if it's a safety concern.
They are "HONEST"
I'm proud to say I've been a loyal customer to Bayside for years..Because.. Bayside is loyal to their customers!
They just give you the feeling that they really do care.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

We always strive to make sure our customers are happy and satisfied with the work we put out. Reviews and feed back like your's helps us realize that we are doing our jobs to the best of our ability, as well as inform us of where we can make improvements. We are loyal to our customers because we want our customers to be loyal to us. Thanks again hope to see you in the future!

Michael C.
Chrysler
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that he went to the facility for an alignment, they did it then told him he needed struts. Any other place that does alignments would have told him struts were needed Before the alignment was done, because now he'll have to do the work and pay for Another alignment. It was his first time there and he is very disappointed with them.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Michael we are sorry you had a bad experience. I think you missed uderstood the context of what we had told you, if you need struts we should have told you that we adjusted everything that could be adjusted and when you get the struts done we will help you out with an alignment. again that is not how we opperate and we appologize for making you feel that way we will do a better job explaining it from now on.

DAVID C.
Portsmouth, RI
Chevrolet Cruze
03/12/2019
Reliable
Friendly, efficient, and quality work.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you, we are a one of a kind shop. we strive to make our customers feel comfortable and relaxed with the least amount of pressure as possible. hope to see you in the future.

LUCIA B.
Westport, MA
Saturn VUE
03/07/2019
No competition..
I've been bringing my vehicle here for many years. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my my grandson and my safety. Service is excellent.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your trust and continued support. we pride ourselves in making everyones experiance and wonderful as yours. hope to see you again in the future.

SP
Steve P.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business does good work and he recommends them to others. The only concern is he was there and had ball joints replaced. They did not do both of them and so he could not pass inspection.

LL
Lorne L.
Somerset, MA
03/04/2019
I have been a customer of Bayside Automotive for over 15 years . David and Jen have always have got the job done and at a fair price. The staff have always been courteous. On march 1/19 had new tires , inspection and oil change while I waited. Went in at 8am. Was out by 945 now that is service. I give them 5 stars its good to support a family run business.

LL
LORNE L.
Somerset, MA
Toyota Avalon
03/03/2019
. Great service!
Great Service for over 10 yrs!

LYNDA M.
03/02/2019
Great price n service
Workers are friendly and honest. In general,, great service, price and nice people

BL
Bobby L.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said the business did a good job. The mechanics do excellent work.

Buick Verano
02/26/2019
Very satisfied. Fast, reliable, friendly guys.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for your review hope to see you again for your future needs.

Joao R.
New Bedford, MA
02/23/2019
João Raposo
Very good and very professional very reasonable prices.

SERGIO M.
Mercedes-Benz C320
I like it!
Very efficient shop, a personal style and always upfront with the cost of repair.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you very much for the review we try to make our customers feel comfortable and want to return in the future.

JOAO R.
New Bedford, MA
Lincoln Navigator
Good workmanship
They do a good job, good way to analyze a problems and reasonable prices.

PR
PHIL R.
The Best!
Bayside Auto is the best! Dave and Chris and the entire staff take care of business and treat you right. You can trust Bayside.

AV
Antonio V.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said he's been doing business with this facility for years and he will continue to bring his vehicle in.

MIKE S.
02/21/2019
First visit was an emergency situation and Bayside fixed quickly, provided great service, and answered my questions. Second visit was more routine. Made an appointment. Car was fixed in no time. Price was great. And sitting in the waiting area was pleasant. Bayside knows what it's doing and will fix any kind of car. I feel as though I can trust their work. That's rare.
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

We are definitely not out to screw anyone. We try to make every second here as pleasurable as possible. Thanks again for choosing us as your shop of choice.

JUDITH B.
Westport, MA
Mazda MPV
02/21/2019
David L. from Bayside Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your review.