Continue reading recommended reviews

Elysia C.
Texas City, TX
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Purchased Pre-owned
I purchased a pre-owned vehicle. I did not agree with some of the fees that were being charged at the dealership. In my opinion, the fees were a bit inflated. Next time, I will shop around a little more than I did this time.

KR
Kenneth and Lisa R.
Baytown, TX
11/14/2019
Unnecessary and Unprofessional
We received a KBB offer for our car and took it there. The car is immaculate - excellent shape. We were speaking with the salesman and he said there was a problem with our Carfax report - that our car was shown to be a total loss due to flooding in Harvey. We immediately assumed this was an error with the VIN and we were looking at it when the person I assume to be the general manager (I don't know because he lacked the courtesy of introducing himself) came over and began insinuating that we were trying to pass off a salvage car (he had not looked at the car). There was no talking to him. He became more and more loud and absolutely insistent that we were trying to do something underhanded. Very long story short, it turned out that our insurance had filed an incorrect report. They had a complete inspection done and verified that there was nothing wrong with the car, and today - sweet victory - we got the corrected Carfax report after filing a dispute. I don't get angry easily, but integrity is extremely important to us, and the manner in which that man handled this situation was an outright attack on our integrity (and he was supported by many of the salesman sitting there like junior high children following after a bully). Needless to say, we do not recommend a dealership lead by a hot-headed individual with no regard for even contemplating a scenario other than the one he created in his head. I only regret that you cannot give a NO STAR rating.

David L.
Deer Park, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2018 Category: Service
They didn't seem to care
Disappointed!!!