Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5rating 4.6774226
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

Pasadena, TX
issue
I went in there with my exhaust blowing white smoke and the dealership said that the injectors needed to be flushed. i spent $200 on that and I am still having the same issue.
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

PLEASE BRING THE VEHICLE BACK SO WE CAN GIVE IT A 2ND LOOK...IF IT STILL SMOKES WE MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED SOMETHING....

BE
Beatrice E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
I am a loyal Hyundai customer. This location is close to my home and convenient.
Very good customer service. Although I did have an appointment for an oil change and arrived promptly...it took 90 minutes, which I felt was a bit long. Lobby area was comfortable with TV, coffee, water and reading material so it was not bad.

KH
Katherine H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Chris for all your help. I was surprised how well it went. He was very nice and kept me updayed.Thanks again

WC
William C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
When it breaks, they are there and ready to help
My seatbelt (driver side) latch broke. Not sure why, just stopped working - spring issue. So, I need it fixed. I called - it will need a part. They get the part ordered, I paid for it and when it came in two days later, they had a spot and got it fixed. Wish it didn't break, but after 192,000 miles, some things will break, and it was minor. And the service team is the best, so much so that whatever Hyundai I won, they are my team (although I would like to get to 500,000 miles on my Elantra, because I love it.

VT
Valerie T.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Christopher is awesome, service was wonderful. Great job!!

RL
Ricardo L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Excellent customer service
Very excellent customer service

Sarah S.
Excellent Customer Service
The guys at the service desk are great. I usually deal with Chris and he is very accommodating and gets my service taken care of quickly. He knows me by name and I really appreciate that. I will be taking my Hyundai there for years to come. Thanks!!

ST
Seth T.
Beach City, TX
Great Service.
Very professional.

Dallas L.
08/05/2019
Love them!
Always love the help I get from these guys! Everyone I have ever looked to for help has always been very helpful!

Dallas L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Once they got my car back, it went quickly..
was there about and hour. Lee helped me with my coupon I got in the mail. Explained a few things.
While I was waiting I also sat and talked with another gentle man about trading in my car. This would be my first time to ever do that so I don’t know much about he process. He took the time to sit and explain everything to me and I understand a lot more about the process! I was very grateful for their help!

Raymond W.
Dayton, TX
2008 Hyundai Accent
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Service work
Cost on the high side for a retired senior.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Employees are very polite, but need more vending machines for customers while they're waiting.

Deborah P.
Channelview, TX
08/03/2019 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
Love the car and service

IJ

JN
Juan N.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
This store has became my go to for my vehicle. Great customer service and at a timely manner.

BP
Bobbi P.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Just got to say again Lee and the service dept did not disappoint. They are always on top of things and help me get things done. Thanks again for excellent service!

TZ
Toni Z.
Highlands, TX
07/31/2019 Category: Service
First oil change went smooth.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Seevice
The Baytown Hyundai has friendly, professional staff. They were able to give my car top notch service!

My technician explained what was going on with my car. I got my oil changed, my wheels aligned, and my A/C filter replaced. I even got a discount!

There is no doubt that I will be back to this dealership!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Friendly, prompt service with plain explanation and useful recommendations

Rosy H.
Galena Park, TX
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!!
Josh did a great job on my car! Also cant remember his name but the guy who got me in and took care of me when i got my car was super nice! Love their customer service!!!