Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5rating 4.6774226
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

FA
Felicia A.
Baytown Hyundai Kept it Personal
My anxiety went through the roof when I started having car problems... I was towed to Hyundai Baytown and was quite sceptical as I usually deal with Hyundai Humble... My experience with Hyundai Baytown was a whole lot better than Humble...Mr Lee Ehlrich put me in a rental and kept in contact with me about my vehicle the whole time...I was very pleased with the service at Hyundai Baytown...It was painless...I would recommend them to anyone...

IO
Ingrid O.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Better than my last visit
Services department was great. Good clear communication. Last time I went the service was horrible. This experience was a relief.

BC
Blanca C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for fast and great service!

WS
William S.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Received great service in a timely fashion

JN
Jacob N.
Galveston, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great services and sales
I bought my 2016 veloster turbo from them at a very fair price (much better than other dealerships in Houston area) and they keep it running great. I recommend buying and servicing from Baytown Hyundai.

JN
Juan N.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service, always!!
Every time I have a car need I am helped with the outmost respect, timely manner and always friendly service.

KG
Karen G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I appreciate the fact my service representative, Chris, goes over my service requirements and does not try to sell me something I do not need. This builds a trust between the service representatives and me. I have owned other cars from other companies and have found the Baytown Hyundai service center to be the most authentic for servicing my vehicle. As a vehicle owner, I always follow the service schedule so my vehicle is reliable. Thank you Baytown Hyundai service center and especially Chris. :-)

Michael P.

Houston W.
League City, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Very Knowledgeable
The techs were very knowledgeable and knew how to address what we needed to be fixed.

BD
Beverly D.
Crosby, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
I love Baytown Hyundai. I have dealt with Sales, Finance and Service Dept. they have all been very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. As far as I am concerned they’ve hit a Grand Slam. Thanks to you all for your help and professionalism. Hats off to Chris (Finance), Jose (in sales) and Chris (Service).

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
I didn't have an appointment but my car was done in about an hour. I was very pleased.

Jack M.
TX
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair work
In and out in no time. Plus reasonable charges for parts and labor.

Jerald C.
Dayton, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
quick
in and out very quickly.

LC
Linda C.
Great experience everytime
Everyone one here is so friendly and help especially Lee. Thanks for always going above and beyond!!

MF

Natalie C.
Humble, TX
07/08/2019
Baytown Hyundai Review
The service was awesome. Dewayne was very caring and understanding. I explained what I needed and he helped and made suggestions. Fiaz was very nice and so was Chris . The staff also was very nice and made sure I stayed hydrated by offering me plenty to drink . I will be back in the future

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Incompetent mechanics
They don't care about the quality of work and don't pay attention to what they're doing
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

HELLO
I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE LEVEL OF SERVICE YOU RECIEVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE GET THIS ISSUE CORRECTED....
i WILL CALL YOU AS YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT,,,

La Porte, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The staff and service at Baytown Hyundai are exceptional.

Barbara M.
Mont Belvieu, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Reliable Service
I feel comfortable taking my Santa Fe into the Baytown dealership because I am confident they are vigilant at finding potential problems.

Larry B.
Crosby, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Short Notice and fast service
Requested oil change on short notice and was given appointment at desired time. Oil change and alignment completed satisfactorily.