Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5rating 4.6774226
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/04/2015 Category: Service
I never have a long wait time. Any questions that I may have is always answered promptly. Bonnie the service clerk is always welcoming and friendly.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

thanks

TAMATHA B.
05/29/2015 Category: Service
unusually poor service on 5/26/15
Typically the service I receive the past 2.5 years is very good...but not this day. Due to the new service clerk (never saw him before ) neglect in telling me about recalls (Bluetooth related...not safety ) they were addressing that I most definitely didn't have time for...and then not doing the recall correctly causing me to return later that day...as well as him taking non-appt customers and late appt customers ahead if my appt time (2nd appt of day at 8:30). These delays caused me to have a 3-4 hour delay in my travels.

The poor communication of this "new" clerk was seriously unprofessional. Maybe his idea of customer service came from a convenience store background...not a professional background. Courtesy to the customer is key in ANY service industry. ..it's a lost art nowadays.

Not to mention the service techs were sweating profusely in my driver seat (I personally witnessed this as i was in the service bay with them). My seat was not only very damp, but reeked of body oder. They should use protective liners.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/30/2015

sorry that this happened i will address it,

JUAN G.
Channelview, TX
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Juan J Gonzalez
The dealership has always made itself easily available to me whenever I have brought my car in for service, even if it's at the last minute. For that I am very thankful. I am an outside sales rep and try to make time whenever I can and Baytown Hyundai has always made themselves available to me. Thank you.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

DA
DOSHA A.
Crosby, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2015 Category: Service
The fast service
If you want royal treatment Baytown Hyubdai is the place.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

WW
WILLIAM W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Bonnie in service department
Service personnel is great do not think much about general manager of dealership or service manager
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/22/2015

i am sorry but only following warranty guide lines

Delecia C.
2005 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/17/2015 Category: Service
Love the Dealership
Always a pleasure and the service is great
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/18/2015

SK
SUSAN K.
Pasadena, TX
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Pleasurable
I brought in my car for its oil change. They were nice and delivered it timely.

CG
CHRISTOPHER G.
Huffman, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Bad internet service
Made service appointment on computer when arrived found out they had scheduled 3 others for the same time slot.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/14/2015

I am very sorry for this i will check and see what happened and get it resolved.

EP
ERIC P.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/13/2015 Category: Service
honesty and quick service
Very helpful and awesome people to deal with. Honesty is number one

2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/08/2015 Category: Service
The People
The gal in charge is STUPENDOUS! Explains everything and doesn't make me feel like an idiot woman.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

i ENJOY GOING TO GET MY VEHICLE SERVICED IN BAYTOWN
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

05/03/2015 Category: Service
No problem routine maintenance
No problems scheduling service. Take my car in and they get down to business.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

JEFF L.
Port Arthur, TX
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/02/2015 Category: Service
The service associates were extremely helpful and friendly.
I have dealt with various service organizations before, but John and Bonnie are the best.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

BARBARA B.
Wallisville, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Service man was not as polite as ones before him
Still need to go back to washing vehicles after service
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/22/2015

sorry for that i bet if you ask them to wash it on your next visit  they will be more than happy to do it.

ROSEMARIE M.
Crosby, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Simple Task Not Completed Correctly
I had a front tire blow-out on my Veloster going to work. Had it towed to dealership.
Had 2 new tires put on front. Originally getting 4 but then mgr said they only had 3 & in the end they installed 2. PSI for tires factory is 32. Paperwork shows all set at 35. TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT on
when I left. It never went off. Checked tire pressure 40psi in both front & 35psi in both back. Corrected myself down to 32 each. Tire light is still on. Sometimes blinks which means its probably the sensor. I need it fixed but am afraid to take it back because they don't seem to know what they are doing regarding the tire issues. Extremely diappointed.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

i am sorry you feel that way but please come back and we will take care of the problem.

NS
NICHOLAS S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Baytown Hyundai continues to provide fast appointments at a fair price. My last visit included a complimentary car wash which far exceeded my expectations for a service appointment. Service is always great and the waiting room is comfortable.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/03/2015

shirley & Charles S.
04/01/2015
helpful sales
I would like to thank Kim at Baytown Hyundai
for setting up my Blue Link. brcause the dealer I bought it from never did. made many trips to dealer still not right. I wished I had bought my car from them. Thank you so much Kim.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/02/2015

thanks for the survey

Melanie S.
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Great experince
Called Jeanetta Havie and explained what I wanted. Went in a few hours later and test drove one of the two cars she had waiting. I had my car within under two hours. That was the easiest transaction ever. I highly recommend her
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

PS
PALMA S.
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly.
My service was on time & I didn't have to wait long.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/26/2015

thanks for the great survey

BP
BILL P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/16/2015 Category: Service
ZERO STARS!! POOR SERVICE ATTITUDE
ZERO STARS!! A simple oil change and tire balance/rotation. But Baytown Hyundai somehow messed it up. My wife drove away with the lugs loose on one of the tires. THE LUGS WERE LOOSE!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE POSSIBLE INJURY TO MY WIFE IF THAT TIRE HAD COME OFF AT THE WRONG TIME!! Thankfully she made it home and called the service department, only to be met with indifference. Someone was sent over to tighten the lugs 45 minutes later. Thank you for completing the job I paid for, in my driveway. NO follow up phone call of apology. Nothing. I guess this is business as usual for Baytown Hyundai. A no big deal kind of business\service approach. We love our Hyundai Sonata and tell everyone how good it is. But we will steer them away from Baytown Hyundai.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/17/2015

sorry for what happened and on your next visit you will get a free oil change and again we do apologies.