Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.03333/5Overall Rating 2.03333/5rating 2.03333rating 2.03333rating 2.03333

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
No nonsense service
I really like coming to this dealership as they have always taken good care of me and my car. I appreciate that they are always on time for my appointment and if it will be very long they tell me in advance and may have a loaner car for me if one is available.
Please keep up the good work !

VC
Vicki C.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Bad battery
I had no idea what was wrong and they fixed my bad battery in no time 😀

LP
Lari P.
Rosenberg, TX
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go here to have my oil changed or have a service done on my vehicle, all of the staff is always so great. They are friendly, and they care about their customers! Christopher Garces and Lee are wonderful.

EM
Elmila M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer friendly atmosphere each time I have gone in for service.

Steven C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Rude staff
Service staff and cashier couldn’t take the time to look up from
their computer and phone to acknowledge me. Like pulling teeth to find out status of the work being done on my car. Won’t go there again. Clearly they’re too busy and don’t need any other business.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Channelview, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as alwAys
I always get good service at this dealership. I need someone to text me the cost of having my serpentine belt changed next as that is the next big thing.

Jennie P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service people are excellent.
All the people who work in customer service were very professional. Also buying a car is a great experience. I have bought three cars and will not go anywhere else

TP
Tracy P.
Crosby, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Deparment was excellent!!!!!!
I took my daughters car in because the back up camera wasn't working. Dropped it off on Tuesday night after I got off of work, and had it back the next day!! TY Baytown Hyundai service department!!!

Billie B.

BP
Bobbi P.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Every time I go to the service dept I get Fantastic service. From the detailed emails & text along with friendly interaction with personnel keeps me going back. I highly recommend them!

JO
Jason O.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Lee in the Service Department went above and beyond anything that I expected. I will definitely be back for all of the Service that is needed for my Hyundai. Thanks, Jason O

VA
Virgina A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Every one is very nice and and they do good service

LE

WC
William C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Fit me in in an emergency
I had to suddenly change plans and drive across the state, oil change was due, and wanted to do it before I left. They fit me into the schedule at the last minute.

CD
Carl D.
Deer Park, TX
Maintenance
Very thorough. Nice good customer service

LC
Lewis C.
Car repair
They were great. Chris was must helpful through out the whole deal.

Cristobal C.
Haltom City, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great Customer service!
My first oil change was free so I went .. I would definitely return if you had a bundle oil package.. down at next dealer ship they service all
Makes $129.99 3 oil changes and wash.

Renna M.
Kirbyville, TX
05/24/2019 Category: Service
My Baytown Hyundai Experience.
THE PEOPLE AT BAYTOWN HYUNDAI ARE VERY FRIENDLY.I WENT IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND THY TOLD ME WHAT MY CAR ALSO NEEDED AND GOT MY APPROVAL BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE AND I WAS NOT THERE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.THANK YOU BAYTOWN HYUNDAI FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CAR OF MY CAR.

Robert S.
Dayton, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
great service
No need to take to any other dealer for service.

FW
Frances W.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Thumbs up for Baytown Hyundai
Prompt and professional service. Courteous service department staff.