VH
Atascocita, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Car service
The service and customer care has been great and that's what I want from a dealer

Lisa S.
Dayton, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and fast service.
Overall since i had my car and bought it from their i have had a pleasant experience with the dealership.

Morris P.
TX
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Professional Service
Lee provided great service and was very clear about the work done and other work the car may or will need in the future. I have no complaints with the specific work the car was brought in for. I do have one issue. Since I got the car back, I have never been able to make the ESC come back on. It has never stayed off this long.

Service on my battery

CP
Christy P.
Great customer service!
I had a great time. Austin was very thorough with us and explained what the techs will be doing with my car. He didn’t leave anything out and he was extremely nice and very professional.

BT
Bunnie T.
Port Arthur, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Love Baytown Hyundai!! Happy, Happy Customers!!!
We are beyond happy with our experience with Baytown Hyundai!!! They are so helpful and friendly. We are on our third vehicle and have had nothing but great service. Zain helped us purchase our third vehicle and we couldn't be happier!! We will be purchasing all future vehicles here!! Thank you so much, Zain, Ray and Austin!! You guys are awesome!! Zain went out of his way to make sure I got my red Elantra! Thank you, Zain!! We love our Sonata and Elantra!

ID
Isaiah D.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Got me in and out within 30 minutes even when they were about to close

04/12/2020 Category: Service
Excelent Service

THANKS FOR STOPPING IN, SEE YOU NEXT VISIT

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020
ALL OF US FROM THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT BAYTOWN HYUNDAI THANKS YOU FOR STOPPING IN...WE APPRICIATE YOU AND WE ARE WISHING THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES..WE ARE HERE IF YOU NEED US

Michael M.

Sharon L.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/09/2020 Category: Service
my 3rd Hyundai
This is my 3rd Hyundai and I have never been disappointed! Baytown Hyundai is great and so is the service department. Polite, professional and fare. I totally recommend them!
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Charles H.
Highlands, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Very professional in every aspect.
From sales to service. Every one was knowledgeable and friendly also very professional.

Matthew D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/07/2020 Category: Service
They're so helpful even with the little things
They get you in and out as quick as possible

Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2020 Category: Service
B Batte
Been very helpful, explaining issues. A widowed senior treated very well. Thank you
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

LR
Leandro R.
Crosby, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2020 Category: Service
customer service
Chris and his guys are great! They were patient with my last minute decisions and were able to accommodate my car's needs.