Channelview, TX
03/05/2020 Category: Service
difference between good and great
given the chance to correct a bad situation, a great company will always take every opportunity and every step necessary to do just that. Baytown Hyundai is such a place. my recent experience was resolved expeditiously and professionally without animosity.

03/05/2020 Category: Service
service department - second opinions recommended
that's all i got to say about that
CHRISTOPHER G. from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Good morning,

Let me start off by saying I apologize your service visit did not meet your expectations.  We would love the opportunity to speak to you about the details of your visit and come up with a resolution.  Please give us a call at your earliest convenience at 281.839.1020.

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING MY CALL TODAY, LOOKING FORWARD TO DISCUSSING THIS LATER AND CORRECTING THE ISSUE....

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

tHE OPINION OF MY CUSTOMERS MEANS EVERYTHING...i THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON HOW WE DO...WE ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN...THANK YOU AGAIN

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WORK WITH US, YOUR OPINIONS MEAN A LOT.

Melissa B.
League City, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Great
Lee at the front of Service is always kind and generous. He helps you with your service and is honest on what you need performed. There are no surprises in price and the price is fair. One improvement to make would be offering free car wash with service - my Hyundai dealership in Atlanta Ga did this and it was a great touch.

01/22/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020
Thank you for your feedback, we appriciate your business..

VF
Vernon F.
Texas City, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2019 Category: Service
good dealership
very good dealership and sales on new cars

12/04/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
Excellent salesmanship
CHRISTOPHER G. from Baytown Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Mr Fox we appreciate your feedback and opportunity to improve our service.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
I appreciate the follow-up and effort that was put forth to resolve my concerns.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Customer service and communication need improvement
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DISCUSSED OUR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT.....

SD
Sipke D.
Houston, TX
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Service good, Painting issue scheduled for repair
Service good and had positive response in regards to the unfortunate paint issue which will be fixed by Hyundai.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Service good, Painting Hyundai poor
Service good. Pending feedback case was promised prompt but still pending.

Definitely not happy with Hyundai and it's paint quality. There for will not recommend nor buy Hyundai in the future
CHRISTOPHER G. from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback Mr Dekker and for the opportunity to correct the concerns.

Port Neches, TX
09/13/2019 Category: Service
New Service Score after personal follow up with Service Manager
This is a re-score from an earlier email survey regarding service on our Hyundai Sonata. I was originally disappointed as discussed but Lee (Svc Mgr) with Baytown Hyundai called me personally and we discussed the issues at hand. I told Lee that I realize people can make mistakes and he agreed that the service tech was VERY aware of my displeasure and his actions. This is where we purchased the Sonata and based on my discussion with Lee, I will continue to bring my car in here for service. My earlier review was pretty harsh.... but mistakes happen... and I believe that once recognized, the service will be the same quality as I feel the car build is... top notch.
I appreciate the follow up and concern from all parties. .. for that reason I am changing my original evaluation to five stars.
I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales - good Service - Sucks
We bought at Baytown Hyundai. Our sales experience was really good. Kudos to our salesman. Made us a fair deal and we were happy with a great car. Our service trips have been far from par though. Not a big deal, but the first oil change the sticker on the door had indicated the date of service that was 1 month off from actual. That's ok but a bit careless we thought.
2nd oil change.. we had appointment and the car still was in service 2.5 hours! They did suggest a tire rotation to make them last longer. We approved and it was done (or at least we think it was). When we got the car back the light came on for low tire pressure. When we checked all four of the tires were at least 11 pounds low each! So much for preventing tire wear. Maybe tire pressure was not in bold letters on 'tire rotation', but you would think.. you are taking it off... maybe put a guage on it to check pressure? Anyway... make your own decision... I say its a total fail.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking my call this evening and allowing me to listen to your concerns. The issues have all been addressed on this end and I can assure you that this have been addressed on all levels...Again, thank you for your time and your imput. When we see you again, I assure you a 5 STAR SERVICE EXPERIENCE....

Lee Ehrlich

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service & Environment
Nice customer service and the waiting area is very comfortable and feels almost like home.

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Staff is not great
Staff if uncoordinated and does not hold to their commitments. Felt like all it was a business to them regardless of having recommended quite a bit of family memebers and friends to this location. Will not again.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONCE PER OUR PHONE CALL...WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER ON TODAY

GB
Grover B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Updated review
Lee was very helpful.Resolved all my problems

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Reset did not fix problem.I have been without my car for 3 days
Reset did not fix problem.I have been without my car for three days
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

HOPEFULLY TODAYS REPAIRS TOOK CARE OF THE ISSUES ...JUST LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO...

THANKS

Pasadena, TX
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Concern rectified
I had a major concern that I had spent money that was unnecessary when my car had an underlying issue that was undetected when I had brought my vehicle in to Hyundai the first time. I brought it back the second time with the same issue within a couple of weeks and Hyundai took care of me and rectified my concern. They were able to make sure I had a way to be able to get my kids to and from school. I am very satisfied with their understanding of my concerns and made things right!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
issue
I went in there with my exhaust blowing white smoke and the dealership said that the injectors needed to be flushed. i spent $200 on that and I am still having the same issue.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

PLEASE BRING THE VEHICLE BACK SO WE CAN GIVE IT A 2ND LOOK...IF IT STILL SMOKES WE MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED SOMETHING....

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019
WE HAVE IDENTIFIED THE ISSUE AND WE ARE CORRECTING THAT ISSUE....THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE IN THIS MATTER...

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Staff! Feels like family!
The way Baytown Hyundai operates makes you feel like family! Any issue big or small, they are happy to help!

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Can go one way or another.
The sales team is awesome! Parts and repairs could use some better communication skills... we look forward to continuing our business with them!
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT TODAY...WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU...

Joe L.
La Porte, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Thank you for taking such good care of us Baytown Hyundai Service Center! While I understands weird things tend to happen with cars and they need to be fixed. The fact that we had a loaner car to get us to work helped tremendously.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
2016 Sonata Hybrid.
Nothing against the service center, but the car should not have the sort of problems it is having with perfect maintenance and care as well as low mileage.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Fixed Ops Director
832-446-4021

GP
Gregg P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Repaired Vehicle
After experiencing some issues with getting my vehicle repaired, the service manager reached out to me and he has assured me that my vehicle will be repaired with the new part I requested for and four new tires at no cost to me. That is truly remarkable!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Highly disappointed!
Run as far as you can from this place! Your hard earned dollars are not worth the poor customer service, the horribly manufactured cars, and the high repair costs for vehicles that continue breaking down. I was sold a lemon and now I'm having to pay!
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Gregg,
After our conversation in which you explained your concerns, I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to explain and correct the issue.
Again, thank you for neing a valued customer.

Lee Ehrlich

Committed to Service
Proactive with service issues

11/16/2018 Category: Service
No Car Wash?
Either this is the only dealership in North America that doesn’t have a car wash or the service advisor was not forthright.

It’s standard at most reputable dealerships for them to wash your car as part of the service. This location does not follow that standard.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Dan I wanna thank you for your honest comments and I enjoyed speaking to you today. We are a small dealership and unfortunately we are the only one that does not have a car wash but I am working on that . But again thank you for the comments on my service advisor Chris as he does do a good job.

John M.
Beaumont, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Issue Resolved Quickly
The issue with my oil change was quickly resolved. The service manager immediately called when he discovered I had a problem. I felt he was genuinely concerned about my issue, and he went above and beyond to resolve it.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Simple Oil Change Fouled Up
Overfilled my oil with the wrong weight.
Tim S., Fixed Operations Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Fixed Operations Director
tshipe@houstonhyundai.com

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Call back
With the bad service I received. The Service manager called me and stated that they were very sorry for the service. After talking to him, he made up for service received. Thanks for the call back.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Bad Serive
I had an appointment at 7:30am. I did not get my car back until 9am. I had to ask about it. The only thing the service rep could say is I'm sorry.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018