Overall Rating 4.7222264/5Overall Rating 4.7222264/5Overall Rating 4.7222264/5Overall Rating 4.7222264/5rating 4.7222264
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

RA
Richard A.
Anahuac, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Mechanical service.
Even though it took two trips, ended up correcting the problem with no dispute on if/if not it being a warranted condition. Excellent people.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
I appreciate the follow-up and effort that was put forth to resolve my concerns.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Customer service and communication need improvement
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DISCUSSED OUR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT.....

Port Neches, TX
09/13/2019 Category: Service
New Service Score after personal follow up with Service Manager
This is a re-score from an earlier email survey regarding service on our Hyundai Sonata. I was originally disappointed as discussed but Lee (Svc Mgr) with Baytown Hyundai called me personally and we discussed the issues at hand. I told Lee that I realize people can make mistakes and he agreed that the service tech was VERY aware of my displeasure and his actions. This is where we purchased the Sonata and based on my discussion with Lee, I will continue to bring my car in here for service. My earlier review was pretty harsh.... but mistakes happen... and I believe that once recognized, the service will be the same quality as I feel the car build is... top notch.
I appreciate the follow up and concern from all parties. .. for that reason I am changing my original evaluation to five stars.
I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales - good Service - Sucks
We bought at Baytown Hyundai. Our sales experience was really good. Kudos to our salesman. Made us a fair deal and we were happy with a great car. Our service trips have been far from par though. Not a big deal, but the first oil change the sticker on the door had indicated the date of service that was 1 month off from actual. That's ok but a bit careless we thought.
2nd oil change.. we had appointment and the car still was in service 2.5 hours! They did suggest a tire rotation to make them last longer. We approved and it was done (or at least we think it was). When we got the car back the light came on for low tire pressure. When we checked all four of the tires were at least 11 pounds low each! So much for preventing tire wear. Maybe tire pressure was not in bold letters on 'tire rotation', but you would think.. you are taking it off... maybe put a guage on it to check pressure? Anyway... make your own decision... I say its a total fail.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking my call this evening and allowing me to listen to your concerns. The issues have all been addressed on this end and I can assure you that this have been addressed on all levels...Again, thank you for your time and your imput. When we see you again, I assure you a 5 STAR SERVICE EXPERIENCE....

Lee Ehrlich

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service & Environment
Nice customer service and the waiting area is very comfortable and feels almost like home.

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Staff is not great
Staff if uncoordinated and does not hold to their commitments. Felt like all it was a business to them regardless of having recommended quite a bit of family memebers and friends to this location. Will not again.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONCE PER OUR PHONE CALL...WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER ON TODAY

Gause, TX
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done in a very reasonable time!

GB
Grover B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Updated review
Lee was very helpful.Resolved all my problems

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Reset did not fix problem.I have been without my car for 3 days
Reset did not fix problem.I have been without my car for three days
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

HOPEFULLY TODAYS REPAIRS TOOK CARE OF THE ISSUES ...JUST LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO...

THANKS

Pasadena, TX
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Concern rectified
I had a major concern that I had spent money that was unnecessary when my car had an underlying issue that was undetected when I had brought my vehicle in to Hyundai the first time. I brought it back the second time with the same issue within a couple of weeks and Hyundai took care of me and rectified my concern. They were able to make sure I had a way to be able to get my kids to and from school. I am very satisfied with their understanding of my concerns and made things right!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
issue
I went in there with my exhaust blowing white smoke and the dealership said that the injectors needed to be flushed. i spent $200 on that and I am still having the same issue.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

PLEASE BRING THE VEHICLE BACK SO WE CAN GIVE IT A 2ND LOOK...IF IT STILL SMOKES WE MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED SOMETHING....

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019
WE HAVE IDENTIFIED THE ISSUE AND WE ARE CORRECTING THAT ISSUE....THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE IN THIS MATTER...

JN
Jacob N.
Galveston, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Great services and sales
I bought my 2016 veloster turbo from them at a very fair price (much better than other dealerships in Houston area) and they keep it running great. I recommend buying and servicing from Baytown Hyundai.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Incompetent mechanics
They don't care about the quality of work and don't pay attention to what they're doing
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

HELLO
I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE LEVEL OF SERVICE YOU RECIEVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE GET THIS ISSUE CORRECTED....
i WILL CALL YOU AS YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT,,,

Steven C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Rude staff
Service staff and cashier couldn’t take the time to look up from
their computer and phone to acknowledge me. Like pulling teeth to find out status of the work being done on my car. Won’t go there again. Clearly they’re too busy and don’t need any other business.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

SF
Steven F.
Crosby, TX
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Engine Problems in Vehicle
We have had severe problems with the engine in our 2018 Hyundai Tuscon. Vehicle is only 6 months old and has been in the shop for last 2 months. Honor the Lemon Law in Texas!!!!
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

WE  HAVE FOLLOWED ALL MECHANICAL DIRECTIONS FROM HYUNDAI ONM YOUR VEHICLE. WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PROPER CHANNELS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS....

DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

CALLED TO CHECK IN WITH YOU AND SEE IF THE VEHICLE WAS OK.

Michael B.

Angela L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Confirm price and service
They’ll incentivize a 5 star rating with free oil changes and you’ll still pay for it. They always bring you a dirty air filter so write your initials on your abs check it. If you have a sunroof BE SURE to ask them to check it as this is NOT included in their review of the vehicle nor is it mentioned in any level of service (25k, 50k, etc mile recommended service).
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Angela L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
Service is decent however we’ve had a lot of issues with the recalls. Last Hyundai we will ever own

NS
Nelson S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
I brought my car in for a repair on the gas tank. They drove my car 150+ miles and then wrecked it. It took months of fighting with them to fix my car WITHOUT my insurance getting involved. I finally got my car back 3 1/2 months later fixed but the value is now depreciated.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Mont Belvieu, TX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Terrible sales
Bought a new vehicle. Car had issues with seat heaters shorted out. Was told that if I brought vehicle in it would be fixed 1-2 days. After vehicle was at dealership for 5 days got a text saying vehicle would be ready. Got some time off from work went to dealership and vehicle was not repaired. Had to wait another 4-5 days and finally got vehicle back. Poor communication and felt like it was shady on just trying to get a car sold from the get go.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/16/2019 Category: Service
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
This has been one of the WORST experiences in my life when it comes to receiving quality customer service! Not only does the GM of the dealership have a poor attitude but it trickles down to the service department who gets angry for you requesting for things that you are entitled to as a result of Hyundai's malfunction. I'm not sure what other Hyundai dealerships are like, but I urge Baytown customers to stay FAR AWAY from this one! Nothing is worse than dealing with people who do not like their jobs! The dealership acknowledged themselves that I was dealing with a malfunction on my vehicle as a result of Hyundai's own fault and still tried to make me pay for it, didn't offer to put me up in a loaner while my car remained in the shop for a week, and told me the fact that I was requesting for a loaner with my vehicle having over 100,000 miles on it is laughable! I will NEVER purchase a Hyundai again in this lifetime!
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Extremely Poor Experience
I hope no one will ever have to deal with engine failure and have to take their car to Baytown Hyundai for repair. Outside of towing your vehicle, eventually getting you a rental car after multiple calls (not sure why they don't have loaners available) and fixing warranty issues. The experience was extremely poor. No communication with the customers. Employees using your vehicle as their own personal vehicle (the person left their Game Stop receipts and pens in my car) along with leaving my car and trunking a muddy mess. It was awful. I had no idea I would be without my car for a month. If you don't call them, they won't call you. I have no interest in buying another Hyundai or visiting that dealership again. It wasn't my fault, the engine came from a factory in Alabama with faulty parts. There was no concern that the car stopped on me, while driving on the freeway in which I could have hurt myself or others. I missed 3 days of work because of not having a vehicle. Someone after multiple calls, never called me to let me know the rental was ready. No communication to update you about your car. Then the condition in which I picked my car up in and the Service Manager not having any answers. Getting different answers about the warranty on the new engine. Just a bad experience overall. I wish this on no one. Stay away.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

GP
Gregg P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Repaired Vehicle
After experiencing some issues with getting my vehicle repaired, the service manager reached out to me and he has assured me that my vehicle will be repaired with the new part I requested for and four new tires at no cost to me. That is truly remarkable!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Highly disappointed!
Run as far as you can from this place! Your hard earned dollars are not worth the poor customer service, the horribly manufactured cars, and the high repair costs for vehicles that continue breaking down. I was sold a lemon and now I'm having to pay!
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Gregg,
After our conversation in which you explained your concerns, I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to explain and correct the issue.
Again, thank you for neing a valued customer.

Lee Ehrlich