CT
CURTIS T.
09/13/2019
RELIABLE AND HONEST
The staff are friendly and very qualified,from front desk to garage. Have not had a repair to complain about since I had my first repair done by them...Highly recommended!!!!

Randy M.
Porsche
09/11/2019
Attention to detail
I was blown away by my first experience at BBs! From Teri's warm greeting to Brian's craftsmanship on repairing difficult parts of my '57 Porsche Speedster replica, these people have their heads in the game!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/12/2019

Hi Randy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

LP
Lee P.
09/11/2019
Great service as always
I've used BB's for the maintenance and repairs on my 2013 BMW X1 before so when it broke down on the way to work I knew where to take it. They had it fixed and back to me very quickly.

If you're looking for a repair shop that will be honest with you about what needs repairing and what it will cost then BB's is the place.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/12/2019

Hi Lee! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

TG
TANYA G.
09/10/2019
Happy Customer
I started with BB Euro when Brian started his business and I had just bought my 645 BMW. I still use him for all of my services to this day. I have not been disappointed at all especially with his quotes and not gouging on parts a services that's not needed on my vehicle.
I trust him and his team to take care of all my need. Terri is the best!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/12/2019

Hi Tanya! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business through the years! As always, let us know when we can be of assistance, and have a great day!

DV
Danny V.
Nesbit, MS
MG MGB
09/09/2019
Very nice to interact with. Local Service for my classic British car
I know Bryan personally and can vouch for the character of this shop owner. I had my 74 MGB in for clutch master and slave cylinder replacement, and he informed of a rear trans seal leak and battery box issue during inspection. Shop completed all of these repairs in a timely manner. I do have an issue of the overdrive not working since the trans seal repair but I am sure it’s not a major issue and Bryan assured me he would take a look as soon as possible.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Danny! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Bryan will be in touch, but just let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks and have a great day!

BF
Barbara F.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the employees were so sweet, they were awesome, they did everything they could and did a great job.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/12/2019

Hi Barbara! Thank you so much for taking the time to offer a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

SP
Sandra Jeffries P.
09/06/2019
Recent visit
The level of service and expertise was excellent. I have never had to second guess the work that was completed.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/09/2019

Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

KL
Kenneth L.
09/05/2019
BMW Maintenance
Highly satisfied
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/05/2019

Hi Kenneth! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

LP
Lloyd P.
Cordova, TN
MG MGB
09/03/2019
Friendly, They went far above to satisfy me. The I want you to come back kind of service
As mentioned above,
The I want you to come back kind of SERVICE
I will be returning for more of their careing dependable , knowledgeable service for my B’s
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/05/2019

Hi Lloyd! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Robert H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Great business!!!
I didn't have an appointment, but I was penciled in. They are always accommodating and professional. Now that they have an Audi tech, I will be bringing my wife's Q5 to B & B instead of the dealer!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/30/2019

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know when you need service for the Audi, and have a great day!

EB
Edith B.
08/29/2019
Their expertise with foreign cars
I have always had the best experience with BB's, from the phone call to explain what is going on, to taking it in for a repair and Terri is so helpful and friendly in the front office.
The work is always done correctly and in a timely manner.
I can't recommend them enough.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/29/2019

Hi Edith! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Sharon S.
Arlington, TN
08/29/2019
Customer Focus, technical knowledge and expertise
I always know that my car will be taken care of by professionals who care about what they do. I appreciate having a summary to let me know what to expect short and long term. I love the happiness and customer care that Terri provides. I know there are many other customers, but I sure feel like the only one from the time I make the first call til I leave after my appointment. This business is awesome!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/29/2019

Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Just let us know if we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

KW
KEANNA W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/28/2019
Customer Service
The service is always great!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/29/2019

Hi Keanna! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can assist with your vehicle needs in the future, and have a great day!

LT
Larry T.
Porsche 911
08/25/2019
Porsche oil change
Service provided as promised. Good value price.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Larry! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Jacqueline B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/24/2019
Moving forward
Quick diagnosis and nice personal. Calming environment.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Jacqueline! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We look forward to helping with your vehicle needs in the future. Have a great day!

Shelby S.
Quality repairs
BB's provides excellent customer service with quality work at a reasonable price.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Shelby! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

LC
Leon C.
Great services
They did a good job help with my car! Check everything and emailed the cost to me! I look forward to doing business with this company
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Leon! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

LT
Larry T.
Audi Q5
Audi service
Fast service, good knowledge with German cars.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Larry! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can assist in the future, and have a great day!

Jerry M.
08/22/2019
My normal great service received from BB's Euromotors. Took my 335i in for some standard service, but forgot about my brakes. Got a text letting me know they need to be done. They got the parts and took care of everything. Don't take it to the dealer and pay more! Now they can service VW and Audi too.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Jerry! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Mitchell P.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/21/2019
Terry
Terry is always in such a welcoming/great mood. Brightens my day.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Mitchell! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and yes, Teri is pretty awesome! ;) Just let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!