Robert M.
Greenwood, MS
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/04/2019
Excellent customer service.
From setting the appointment via their website to a comfortable waiting area to confidence in their work - all around good experience.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Robert! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Darin M.
BMW 750Li
07/03/2019
Great auto work & super friendly front desk
They worked on my BMW 750Li and I was pleased with the work. Also, they have the right lady at the front desk, super friendly, greet you with the biggest smile as if she's seen a family member. Will definitely come back.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Darin! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Martin L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/30/2019
GL450
Superior customer service and knowledgeable technicians.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/01/2019

Hi Martin. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

HR
HAROLD R.
BMW M3
06/30/2019
Comprehensive Service
Brian and His Staff are always current in the latest technology, repair methods and procedures. This has always resulted in my car(s) being repaired right the first time. They have all the bases covered when it comes to European manufacture repairs and maintenance.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/01/2019

Hi Harold! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

EP
Emily P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/26/2019
The ONLY place I will take my Mini from now on
Phenomenal and friendly customer service. Highly recommend!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/27/2019

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

KW
Ken W.
Grenada, MS
06/25/2019
Professional service and customer courtesy
Found BB on internet. I read all the reviews before I contacted Teri. I was very impressed with customer positive comments. Now, having had BB diagnose and repair our 2009 BMW X3 transfer case actuator issue as well as perform an oil, oil filter and cabin filters service, I can say the online reviews were on target. Two dealerships were not willing to offer a solution or any sensible ideas as to what might be the issue. BB’s diagnosis included the possible bad news as well as the possible good news. Point I am making is that they knew what was wrong. They gave me the option to choose to let them fix the problem knowing the factual possibilities. After discussing the probabilities I was confident they knew the issue and had the expertise to properly repair the X3. As it turned out, i had brought it to them in time for them to properly repair before the worst case scenario had developed. But, I feel their experience, technical knowledge, and customer satisfaction made the difference in a very successful outcome rather than let us tear it down and see what might be wrong approach. I am very satisfied with this company and will not be returning to dealerships for repairs on my current or future BMWs. I would give the owner and his technical staff a 10. I have been greeted by a lot of service managers and associates, but none quite as professional, knowledgeable, customer friendly and nice as Teri. People say first impressions are important, she makes them special.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/27/2019

Hi Ken! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind review. We appreciate your business, and we are so glad we could help you with your car's issue. We take pride in our work and in providing great service to our customers. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

AW
Andrew W.
Memphis, TN
MG MGB
06/22/2019
I have a lovely 1972 MGB that requires periodic updating when parts get too old. BBs has the expertise to diagnose and repair the various problems as they come up. I've only owned the car for 6 months, but have already had BBs replace the starter, repair the carburetor, fix wiring, replace the thermostat and sensor, realign the wheels, and a few other miscellaneous repairs. The work has always been high quality and on time. I have full confidence in BBs. Definitely not a discount repair shop, but you get what you pay for!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/24/2019

Hi Andrew! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We appreciate your business, and we're so glad we could help you with your MGB. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

TP
Terri P.
The Total Experience
It is so very hard to find a BMW repair/maintenance shop with integrity. After Googling BMW repair near me in Olive Branch, they listed BB's Euromotors. I called and spoke to Teri about issues with my TPM system. She was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. The amount Teri referenced (if it was the same as a BMW they had done recently) was far better than the dealership's quote 6 months earlier that I didnt act on. When I got there they did a thorough check of my car. The price matched the earlier price mentioned by Teri during my initial call!!! That was a "Wow" moment for me. I had a few more issues, I was aware of and got quotes for them too. The owner BB introduced himself and spoke about service and referenced integrity. I got the repairs done. They were done well by a master BMW mechanic AND they cleaned my car. If you are looking for good friendly fast service, reasonable prices and a BMW shop you can trust, I recommend BB's Euromotors. It was my first time; however, I plan to go to their for future service on my BMW!!

SE
Steve E.
06/22/2019
Took my BMW in for routine maintenance. They did a great job as always. Teri is very friendly, informative and helpful! The staff are skilled and professional. I trust their work.

TP
Terri Lynn P.
06/20/2019
The total experience
I found BB's on line and reviewed the comments and ratings. It was close by and I was excited about the possibility of having a great BMW repair/maintenance shop near me. After calling and speaking with Teri, I became more excited because she seemed familiar with my issue and gave me an idea of the cost. After bringing my car in, the quote seemed very fair and reasonable. They were very detailed and thorough! Teri was extremely nice and very personable. The owner, BB's was nice and expIained how they wanted to make sure they provided excellent service. I got the work done the next day. It was a great experience and they cleaned my vehicle too! I highly recommend BB's!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Terri! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We appreciate your business! We are glad we could be of assistance and get your car taken care of. If you need anything in the future just give us a call! Thanks and have a great day!

EB
Edith B.
06/20/2019
Best place for your BMW
I called Terri ( service manager) and explained what I thought I needed fixing on my car. They are always so helpful and got me in the next day. They do a great job fixing your vehicle in a timely manner and when you pick it up, it is correctly diagnosed and repaired. I do wish they had loaner vehicles for the day. They are Great!!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Edith! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Oakland, MS
06/17/2019
My visit was great and they did a great job
Everyone act very professional and really care about doing a great job. A+
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

CAROLYN H.
Memphis, TN
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/14/2019
The quality, reasonable price, Excellent Service
They have serviced my previous car before. I was very pleased with the quality, affordable price and they were able to accommodate all of my needs.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Carolyn! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

MO
Macco O.
Nesbit, MS
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/13/2019
Satisfied
Great Service In a timely manner. And very knowledgeable about what they are doing
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Macco! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and hope to be of assistance again in the future. Thanks and have a great day!

BF
Bill F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/13/2019
Better Alternative to Dealer Service
Scheduling the last warranty repair at the dealer took three phone calls, none ever returned. 18 day wait to have repair performed, with similar experience with routine maintenance. At the dealership, routine periodic maintenance has taken a minimum of 2 days. Communication is terrible and the cost is excessive. Once I discovered BB"s, I have always been able to wait while routine maintenance is done, never taking more than and hour and a half and I have never had to wait more than 2 days to get my car in the shop. Once my Mercedes is out of warranty, I will never darken the dealer's doors again for any reason. BB's is the greatest!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Bill! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We are glad we can help and offer an alternative to the dealership. We look forward to helping in the future, and have a great day!

Mercedes-Benz S550
06/12/2019
Quality Service and Great Customer Service
There’s absolutely no worry when dropping our car off to be serviced at BB’s Euromotors.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business! Just let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Shawn W.
Porsche Cayenne
06/11/2019
Very professional!
Very professional and friendly! Will definitely recommend to my friends and family! Terry was so sweet and made me feel welcomed! They even cleaned my car when they didn’t have to!! Kudos to them! Wish other businesses were like them! Will definitely be back!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/11/2019

Hi Shawn! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

SE
Steven E.
06/11/2019
Always great service!
Took my 2003 BMW 330Ci in for an issue with the steering. They quickly diagnosed the problem. Took it in on a Monday and ready that day! They even washed it before handing it back to me! These guys are the best! You can rely on the work they do! I’m a huge fan!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/11/2019

Hi Steven! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Brandon B.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he received good customer service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Brandon! Thanks so much for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your time. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Brandon B.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he received good customer service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Brandon! Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your time. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!