C.E. B.
10/08/2018
i have no problem with it.
Friendly service and a job done right the first time. I never spend three quarters of my day waiting on repair.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 10/25/2018

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know how we can help in the future. Have a great day!

Dale or Sherry D.
10/07/2018
Great service/ trustworthy
Great work. Honest repair shop!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Dale and Sherry! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can assist in the future and have a great day!

Oxford, MS
09/29/2018
Sharp, attentive and cost efficient
This business is keenly attentive to their customer's needs and concerns. They all work in collaboration in addressing your car(s) with expertise in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your car needs in the future. Have a great day!

Robert B.
09/25/2018
BMW Service
Honesty, Integrity, and accurate diagnosis and repair, and friendly too!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can help in the future and have a great day!

Markeith W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Markeith said the lady up front, Theresa is awesome and amazing. She is honest and he can tell she cares. He enjoys the family feeling and the good quality work
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Markeith! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know how we can help in the future and have a great day!

KD
Kim D.
Hernando, MS
BMW Z4
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she got really good service. The employees did what they said they would do, got her vehicle back to her the day it was promised, and did great work. It came in under budget. Terry was awesome. She kept her informed and did a great job. This business is awesome.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Kim! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future! Have a great day!

ST
Shea T.
Shaw, MS
09/14/2018
Polite Customer Service - Nice.
I was impressed with the knowledge and quick turnaround they offer. The receptionist Terry is nice to speak with and explains what you need to know about your vehicle.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Shea! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future and have a great day!

SA
Sanitra A.
Cordova, TN
09/12/2018
Excellent...Excellent...Excellent!!!
I can’t say enough how satisfied I am with my experience at BB’s. The service here surpassed my expectations on so many levels. Starting with the expertise, endearing personality and professionalism of Terry at the front desk to the expertise, thoroughness, transparency and professionalism of the service technician. The entire place exudes “we WILL do the job right...maybe not with all the frills but with a genuine smile and appreciation.”

I hate that I wasn’t aware of BB Euromotors sooner but, now that I am, they have earn my business and a loyal customer!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Sanitra! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future and have a great day!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Collierville, TN
09/06/2018
Professional and helpful!
Service is great and reliable! Prices are well below that of the Local toad clowns. This is the best alternative to the “Steelership”.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/17/2018

Hi William! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day and let us know how we can help in the future.

GG
George G.
Holly Springs, MS
09/01/2018
You fine folks are wonderful!!!!
I trust BB's for excellent service! The thoroughness of your examinations is extraordinarily comforting. Thank you!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/17/2018

Hi George! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

TD
Tom D.
Collierville, TN
BMW 525i
08/31/2018
Extremely friendly environment. Work well done!
Mine in an old BMW. Its hard to find a reputable service shop that will even work on such a car. BB's graciously took on my project, fixed it properly, saving me some cash over the original proposal. I would definitely return to BB's for the next issue that comes up with my car. It was worth the drive from Collierville.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Tom! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Let us know how we can help in the future. Have a great day!

Tammy B.
08/22/2018
Always A-1
BB’s is exceptional at making SUPER
lemonade out of sour lemons.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2018

Hi Tammy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help in the future and have a great day!

Ricky H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ricky said the staff inspected the vehicle, and reassured him there was no other issues to rectify.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/17/2018

Hi Ricky! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if you need any help in the future, and have a great day!

TD
TaLisha D.
Southaven, MS
08/13/2018
Replace my charge pipe
They are very friendly and aware of what they are doing as far as working on a BMW. I would go back again because they have such a nice and wonderful staff
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/17/2018

HI TaLisha! Thanks so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

CR
Cathy R.
Booneville, MS
08/12/2018
Professional Mechanics Worth the Drive
I had taken my 2011 Mini Cooper S Turbo to four different shops before hauling it 90 miles from my hometown to BBs. My Mini had jumped time and had a cracked head that someone had previously tried to repair. The staff was kind and courteous when informing me of my issues and performing the repairs. They kept me advised of each step in the process from diagnostics to completion. They also went above and beyond helping me learn how to correctly maintain and care for my car. It is running like a scalded dog again. Thank you so much.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/13/2018

Hi Cathy! Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your business, and we are so glad we could help get your car running smoothly again. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

Cordova, TN
BMW Z4
08/10/2018
2003 BMW Z$
Great service as usual.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business,  and let us know if we can help in the future. Have a great day!

Demario C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/04/2018 Category: Service
DeMario said the business provided excellent work. He was very happy with them.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/10/2018

Hi Demario! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Jerry M.
2008 335i Convertible
Outstanding service as always at BB's Euromotors! I will not take my BMW anywhere else.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Jerry! Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future and have a great day!

Tom M.
Hernando, MS
07/27/2018
Wonderful, friendly and very informative service!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Tom! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Just let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

TH
Tom H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Excellent Service!
Excellent service and attention to detail!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Tom! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!