1962 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5rating 4.000003
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Lake Oswego, OR

Hillsboro, OR
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
Checked in and was told I could wait in waiting room where TV volume made it almost impossible to ignore. I'm personally not one to watch the news so it was bothersome to me because of that. When I was told I was good to go whenever after my car had been serviced I didn't realize there was going to be any paperwork I had to sign afterward so headed for the main door then was given a review of everything on the car. I did appreciate the free oil change though. 🙂
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry to hear the news was on at a loud volume while you were in the waiting area.  That can be depressing these days.  If we can do anything more to improve your experience here please let me know.  We appreciate you and your business.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

WR
William R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service by Stephen
Stephen remembers customers and is always respectful.

Aloha, OR
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I recently had my oil changed at Beaverton Hyundai. It was completed quickly and the waiting room was clean and provided coffee and snacks. The staff was friendly.

FH

GM
Gary M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Beaverton Hyundai has always provided great service. The staff are upfront about pricing and don't try to push unnecessary repairs. I can also trust that the job will be done properly.

EN
Ernest N.
Cornelius, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Respect
Respectful and light hearted

Nice place
Went for few recalls when they did inspection told me my 85k mile service was due and different things had to be done to the car I will take it for 2nd opinion.

Nice service department
Dealer did a great job performing the maintenance I requested. The waiting room wasn't bad and turn around time was decent enough as well.

Joel S.
Lake Oswego, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always a pleasure
I really don't trust auto dealerships, but Beaverton Hyundai sales and Service department have earned my trust and respect. Always a pleasure to come in and be treated with respect. I also like to be around happy people, and am never disappointed. Thank you for all you do for me!!

Joann L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
oil change
They got me in very fast, even when I made an appointment at the wrong place and they where very busy. And they where very friendly.

WH
Warren H.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service with good reps
Goodservice, Easy scheduling , done as grequested and friendly service oeople,

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
They started working on my car right away. I spent a few hours in the waiting room watching TV and eating popcorn. Everyone was very kind and friendly. My car was done early, so less waiting time than expected. Thanks for a job well done!

LF
Lester F.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service, Service, Service
Beaverton Hyundai is the best service dealership I have ever been associated with in the Portland - Beaverton area. They are timely, thorough, and dependable. Stephen Kim and associates are great.

Jeferson S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service in General
We like Beaverton Hyundai and this is the second Car we lease from them. The service was faster than I expected and great experience with the check in, welcoming, etc. I will certainly return for the next one. Thanks and great job!!

AG
Alan G.
Tualatin, OR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Always prompt, courteous, and dependable service.

Scott S.
Scappoose, OR
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is nice and attentive.
My wife and I will not go anywhere else to either buy a car or for service.

Jocelyn D.
Tualatin, OR
01/09/2019 Category: Service
The staff and customer service they provide
The staff is always friendly, courteous and very helpful. It's all in the little things they do that add up to be big such as offering a free hand wash of your vehicle before returning it to you even when you only come in for an oil change!

AR
Arlene R.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Recall
We received a recall letter from Beaverton Hyundai. When we called them for an appointment, they were able to get an appointment quickly for the repairs. They are always so courteous and helpful. Great staff!
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!