Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5rating 4.0952414
Overall Rating 2.47619/5Overall Rating 2.47619/5rating 2.47619rating 2.47619rating 2.47619

Joan M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
As always, I was advised as needed about the condition of my car. I have solid trust in the service department. And, I am advised when I should have the car services so that it stays in good shape and the warranty is maintained.

Even if the service was not required, I would entrust my car to them.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
This is a review
This is a review

Ridgefield, WA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Just a great dealership at which to service my Hyundai. The Advisor, Stephen Kim is knowledgeable and very customer focused.

KR
Karl R.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast Reliable Service
The service center at my Beaverton Hyundai is always great. they never do anything that is not in my best interest. I like this service team!

SF
Sandra F.
Quick service
IF APPOINTMENT IS MADE, SERVICE IS ALWAYS PROMPT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WAITING. A NEWER WAITNG ROOM WOULD BE NICE, WITH BATHROOMS PROXIMATE. HOWEVER THIS SEEMS UNLIKELY UNLESS A NEW DEALERSHIP FACILITY IS BUILT.

Tigard, OR
Repeat customer
Beaverton Hyundai makes it easy to be a repeat customer! Having Stephen Kim and the other friendly folks working in the service department make it a good experience for communicating about service needed for my Santa Fe. There is a smaller but comfortable waiting room with tea and coffee, along with popcorn, a big screen tv and computers available for customers to use. I've been using Beaverton Hyundai Service Department for about ten years now with my Hyundai automobiles and continue to be a happy customer.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated!

MJ
Mark J.
Quick service appointment
Always friendly when I have my service done on our vehicles. Can and efficient
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!

SJ
Sally J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Always pleasant and informative. Time involved is exactly as they tell you.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the grreat review!

Dundee, OR
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Not happy!!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
T
Poor!!
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Hello,

I am sorry that we did not live up to expectations.  It sounds like it would have been very confusing.  I am sorry for that.  I will add an additional Oil change, tire rotation and car wash on for your next visit.  If you have time to stop by we would be happy to take your car for a wash.  We really do appreciate you and your business and would like to make this up to you.  I will add a note to the system regarding this so it will be there when you need it.  If I can answer any further questions or if you would like to discuss further I can be reached at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com
I hope you are able to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having!!

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Used 2014 Santa Fe
Did the work necessary in a timely fashion and for the amount quoted.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

RF
Richard F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Had a recall work performed through a scheduled appointment. I arrived for the appointment on time, they took the car in for work and job completion was done in amount of time they said it would be done.
Customer Service answered some questions I had.
Experience was satisfying.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

PD
Patrick D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Beaverton Hyundai always treats me like a family member
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

VR
Vlad R.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great experience with oil change
On time and thorough service, as promised.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We understand your time is valuable, we appreciate your feedback!

SA
Semic A.
clean, friendly place
Service was on time and fast,recomend definitely
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated!

LK
Leslie K.
Hillsboro, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
No thanks
No thanks, I don't do reviews.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!

SP
Stephen P.
Oil Change
I got an oil change. It was fine.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We understand your time is valuable, we appreciate your feedback!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
AMAZING Customer Service :)
Beaverton Hyundai Service Dept always makes sure that we are happy and satisfied with the Service they complete on our Vehicle(s)….and always goes above and beyond for us as well :)
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

WT
Whitley T.
Tigard, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Beaverton Hyundai Service
Beaverton Hyundai has been awesome so far! I just moved to Oregon from California after recently buying my car. They have accepted all of my service coupons from my original dealership which is really nice of them.
They have been able to do what I need done on my car (oil change, filter changes etc).
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Kali B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Not up to usual standards
Was disappointed with the communication regarding my service. Also, every time I have taken either my car or my daughter's car in for service they have washed and vacuumed it before giving it back to me. This time they did neither, nor did they offer it to me. They usually go the extra mile but that seems to have changed.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry that we did not live up to our usual standards on your recent visit.  Our wash bay was out of commission that day but we should have vacuumed and wiped down the dash for you.  We had a staffing issue and I would like to apologize that we did not get your vehicle back to you cleaner than when it was brought in.  I know that it is not as convenient now but I would like to offer to wash and vac the vehicle anytime you can bring it by Monday - Friday we will clean it right up for you.  Also I will take care of your next oil change at no charge to you.  We appreciate you and your business!  If you would like to discuss further I can be reached direct at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

Daniel G.
Tualatin, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and customer friendly
Pretty quick and done in a friendly manner as well as briefing what to expect at next service.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership!