Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MF
Mona F.
Astoria, OR
08/18/2018 Category: Service
It took less than 30 minutes to get an oil change for my car. Everyone there was super friendly.

MA
Mary A.
Excellent service!
Service staff were super attentive and exemplified the best in customer service.

Great Experience
I had an airbag light that came on for my 2011 Sonata. I was able to make an appointment online and bring it in next day. I was promptly seen by Brandon and explained the situation and left the car at the service station. Later in the afternoon I came back and Brandon informed me at the issue was due to a steering wheel clock spring and would be covered under warranty though the part was not in stock. He told me that they noticed that I had 2 recall issues that I hadnt taken care of and took care of it also. I made a followup appointment and brought the car back the next day and received a call 3 hours later that it was ready. From start to finish Brandon and his team was professional and courteous, thank you!

Lake Oswego, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Window Washer Fluid
I almost hate mentioning this, but the window washer fluid was not topped off, or, my window washer dispenser isn't working properly. I had the car serviced before a road trip, only to get on the road without any way to clear/clean my windows when it started raining. Other than that, the service excellent is and has been excellent. The office staff and technicians work to assure your vehicle is ready on time, and it has never been an inconvenience to schedule maintenance. I schedule online, get a confirmation and show up! Quick and easy, and I know my car is being maintained to the specifications of the company. Thank you ~

Charles W.
Walnut Creek, CA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
When you get personalized attention....plus the girl who checked me out when my car was done was super hot!!
Good, quick service. Nice staff. Clean waiting area.

IW
Ida W.
A feeling of home
Warm & friendly faces gives a feeling of comfort and trust. A feeling of family. It makes me feels as if a caring member of my own family, who cares about my safety, Is taking care of my car. Thanks.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Everything was fast and great

Stephanie S.
Great service, profssional

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Very accomadating

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience
Professional and courteous staff do a great job.

JE
Justin E.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Fast and friendly
They did a great job and kept in touch with me throughout to let me know the progress.

Ashland, OR
2008 Hyundai Accent
Knowledgeable and helpful
Great diagnostic service and thorough information

Gladstone, OR
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai family
We always schedule and deal with Brandon. Have for years. He gets us right in and is honest and up front about our cars heslth. He treats us like family.

LH
Lashell H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Servicr
Oil change in and out in 40 minutes. Very comfortable waiting area/lounge.
Highly recommend!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, going beyond the expected
The service on my car was wonderful - from the greeting at the door to the clean car delivered to me at day's end!

PM
Patricia M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very happy!
I'm very happy with the maintenance service I receive for my Elantra at Beaverton Hyundai. Also, the staff are friendly, helpful, and informative.

SP
Shannon P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
great customer service!
I travel all the way to beaverton Hyundai from the east side of PDX because of their good customer service!

Lissa B.
Hillsboro, OR
Recall appointment
I showed a few minutes early. They helped me right away. I was promised it would not be over an hour so I could get to work on time. The appointment took about 35 minutes. My car was vacuumed out. I'm a happy girl!!

Margaret B.
2010 Hyundai Tucson

MJ
Marjory J.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
They do a nice job.
I have no complaint with the service but although I had the $5 off coupon, it took three times to get them to apply it.