Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5Overall Rating 4.0952414/5rating 4.0952414
Overall Rating 2.47619/5Overall Rating 2.47619/5rating 2.47619rating 2.47619rating 2.47619

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Have been very happy with how we have always been treated.

RT
Renae T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Grateful you were able to repair and get my car back to me in one day. The courtesy shuttle is also very helpful. Thanks

Sally B.
Wilsonville, OR
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Love my 2nd Elantra
The service is always great at Beaverton Hyundai. They have always helped me take excellent care of my car.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Everybody there is really friendly and listens to you

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Responsive, friendly, comfortable service experience, with everything well explained.

FH
Frances H.
Tigard, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
Not too bad
Only drawback, coffee machine didn't work and tv stuck on politics

MT
Michael T.
Hillsboro, OR
fast and friendly
got what i asked for at less than i budgeted so bam great service

Hillsboro, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
X
Y
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  It seems we did not do our best work this visit and I apologize for the confusion.  NO excuses!  We should have done better!  I would like to offer to take care of your next oil change and tire rotation at no charge to you.  We appreciate you and your business and we did not earn your business this visit.  I am sorry.  We will do better.  If you would like to discuss further,  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com.

LA
Lobna A.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
so Friendly
Great service.Always fast and efficiente.

James Chung W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
A little taking too long
Staff told me should be done around one and half to two hours but took about 3 hours to finish.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your visit took longer than anticipated.  I apologize for the loss of time.  I will add a free oil change to your account as our way of apologizing for that.  We appreciate you and your business.  We look forward to serving you (more efficiently) in the future.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice waiting room with coffee machine (with various choices of coffee); Has shuttle to drop me to my work and they picked me up later when my car was ready.

Communication could be better
N/A
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hello,

I am sorry for your recent experience here.  We usually contact our customers and let them know prior to pick up that there are items that can/should be addressed.  That is very unusual and unlike us.  We typically offer to take care of any small items like bulbs right then and there if requested upon pick up.  I am sorry for the inconvenience and will speak to the staff about it so that we make sure that contact info is up to date and that we document contact points moving forward.  We appreciate you and your business and this will not happen moving forward.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

RJ
Richelle J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
hyndai service
The staff where very polite, they where efficient with their time. Comfortable to waiting room to sit in.

provided services needed
no unusal commentary needed

John R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality service
Major repairs were recently performed on my 2013 Santa Fe. Service manager Stephen Kim provided information on what was required and saw to it that the job was completed in a timely manner, and he also provided guidance as to coupons to use in order to reduce the financial burden. Besides my Santa Fe I've purchased an Elantra from Sales person Hamid Jafarian. I highly recommend Hamid because he's sincerely helpful in helping to purchase the right vehicle at a fair price. With both purchases Finance Manager Tarek Eldeeb made the purchase and financing process a pleasurable experience. With the service provided by three Beaverton Hyundai personal named above for Sales, Service and financing, this Dealership rates Five Stars PLUS!
John R.

Bill H.
Silverton, OR
2012 Hyundai Equus
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Another outstanding service experience, with fine customer service, stellar communication, and work done timely and well. Thanks!

Jeff K.
Excellent people skills
Since the day I walked into the dealership I was impressed with Hyundai. I believe they have an outstanding product with tremendous comparative value. Everyone was extremely welcoming, professional and respectful in all interactions.

Tualatin, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/03/2018 Category: Service
They need better communication
The first time I had to bring my car in they messed up. They called and said the part was in, so scheduled an appointment. Brought the car there in my appointment day and they said the part wasn't there. So they called to schedule ANOTHER appointment and said the part just got overlooked. Then this last time we had to bring the car in they told us we could drop it off and they would loan my husband another car so that he could get to work. When he brought the car in they told him they didn't have any available cars so he would have to wait..... for over 2 hours. Then they had him bring the car back again just to pick up a cord, said it shouldn't take more than an hour, and it ended up being another 2 hours.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hello,

I am sorry that it took longer to get your vehicle repaired than expected.  I would like to offer your next oil change at no charge to say we are sorry for the delay.  We appreciate you and your business.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 if you would like to discuss further.

Jeanette H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowlegable at a good price
The Beaverton Hyundai team is great and work is completed on time.

AC
Angela C.
Longview, WA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Angie C.
Excellent service and very accomodating.