2058 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5rating 4.000003
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Hillsboro, OR
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job
This place is awesome and fast

KJ
Kyle J.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Amanda RULES
AMANDA rules and will be missed at Beaverton Hyundai. Ford is lucky to get her. The service department at Beav Hyundai is top notch

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
Always enjoy my experiences with the service shop here: fast, friendly, and takes the needs of the customer seriously. Staff won't try to upsell you on services you don't need and is happy to answer any questions you might have. I will definitely be back!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant friendly helpful staff, get the job done and do it well in a timely manner.

GH
Greg H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, clearly understood, friendly, affordable, overall great experience! Thanks!!

Donna W.
Gaston, OR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Honest, fast and good service
I have never felt like I have been talked into a service I don’t need. Maintenance and repairs are always done in a timely manner, and nice waiting room. Technicians/staff are courteous and friendly

TA
Tom A.
Lake Oswego, OR
Service!
Not just a great car, but the best service! I was impressed with the genuine hospitality I received in the service department. Really nice people.

Forest Grove, OR
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy, professional and hard working service department.
The service people are always great to work with, especially Andrew, Stephen and the woman who books the appointments (sorry, forgot her name!).

Cathy S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Very good service...but not timely, on when your car is suppose to be ready
not timely on when your car is supposed to be ready, but great service

2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast Service
Great service and very quick. Will definitely go back.

Margret B.
Ocean Park, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The service
I am always grateful to Stephen Kim He is courteous, prompt about keeping me informed on the status of my vehicle and helpful in making sure my car is well cared for. I travel 3 hours one way to have my car serviced at Beaverton Hyundai because I know I’ll get outstanding service each time

Experience
Get some experience at the dealership and you will find out for yourself.

Johnie B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I had an amazing experience

Jacob K.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Fair enough pricing and high quality service.
The price comparison from non dealership mechanics is less, but only by a small amount. Parts are slightly higher priced than competitive prices, but the service is high quality, and all the questions I have are answered competently and promptly.

CO
Cindi O.
2015 Sonta
My service on my car has been good. I am extremely happy that I have a 120K warranty on this car, since my car needed a new engine at 70k miles. This is the reason I am not sure I would recommend Hyundai, great warranty, but the fact that my whole engine did not last, is concerning. Also, this car went through 2 radios, that also were under warranty, but a lot of my time has been spent dealing with it's maintenance issues, in which I did not expect or plan for conquering it is a 2015 car.

PD
Patrick D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer first
Beaverton Hyundai service department goes out of their way to make you feel important.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good but not Perfect
The staff is great, the facility is nice, and the service is good. I was generally satisfied with my last service appointment but my car alignment was way off and the service light on the dashboard was still lit when I got my car back. Otherwise, it was great.

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Complain
I suggest my feelings in previous questionaries & l think that’s enough
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  The parts that you brought in yourself for us to install that did not fit and were the wrong size in your vehicle is unfortunate and sometimes you may have to advise us and we are happy to search all of our parts sources if the OEM is too expensive to find something less expensive.  We are able to search all providers if you let us know that your budget would prefer after market parts.  We can usually find ones to fit and for a lesser price.  Moving forward please allow us to do all the work for you.  You won't have to bring in parts that are incorrect for your vehicle.  And we can save you time and money.  We appreciate you and your business. I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com if you would like to discuss in more detail.

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

Debra S.
OR
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice, their great!
Treat you like you're family!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe