Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always friendly and fast
I've never had a bad experience here

CA
Carrie A.
Beaverton, OR
Great Team
I couldn't be happier with the service team at Beaverton Hyundai. They are friendly, efficient and were quick to fix a problem.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

AC
Andrew C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service but internet appointment did not work
I made an appointment online and it said I was all set. I even pressed confirm appointment. But then when my wife showed up with the car there was no appointment. They fit her in but it was unnecessary stress.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership!

Roy B.
good service
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

When our customers leaver here happy, it makes us happy!

LR
Lawrence R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
1st service on my new 2018 Sante Fe
This is my third Sante Fe purchased and serviced at Beaverton Hyundai. Always excellent service and attention to questions and concerns.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the five stars!

09/18/2018 Category: Service
They do a nice job but...
It's easy to get an appointment. The waiting room is comfortable although not particularly attractive and having to go out of the building for a rest room isn't convenient, especially in inclement weather but it is doable. I get the feeling that the staff is pushing to make sales for additional services which I doubt are really necessary. I appreciate that the service is completed within the time they say it will be done. I really return because my private mechanic retired and I don't know where else to go.
I like the car and the salesmen and the service is satisfactory though more expensive than a non-Hyundai shop so I would recommend the product to my friend but not the service department because of the cost.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Ruth M.
Beaverton, OR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good service and work
Appt, work, and promised service accomplished as promised
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

PB
Peter B.
West Linn, OR
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Beaverton Hyundai Service Is Excellent
Today I had a coolant flush and a transmission flush on our 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. We have relied on Beaverton Hyundai Service for the last fourteen (14) years, since October 2004 for our new 2005 Hyundai Tucson, and later for our new Santa Fe. The Service Department personnel are highly qualified and reliable, and the Service Manager Dan Miller is professional and personable. Honestly, for Hyundai service in the Portland Metro area, I would not consider any other dealership or independent service provider.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated!

HH
Henry H.
West Linn, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast and Courteous
Steve sets forth the potential time involved for service in a worst-case scenario, which is as it should be so that one can plan accordingly which is as it should be; no unfilled promises. He also apologized for not being able to wash the car due to equipment problems and gave me a free pass at Kaady Car wash. It was raining in Beaverton anyway.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the five stars!

2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Timely, clean, efficient work; reasonably priced.
The friendly crew at Beaverton Hyundai has done well by my 2005 Tucson ever since I moved here. I am very happy with their service.

Linda B.
Friendly and efficient
Close to my workplace

GR
Gregory R.
Call me when your done.
Would've liked a call upon completion.

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2018 Category: Service
New car inspection/oil change
My car was taken ten minutes before my appointment. I waited in a very nice waiting area and my car was finished quickly!!

YS
Yvonne S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/13/2018 Category: Service
great as always
as per usual the service was prompt, friendly and done correctly at a very reasonable price

Steve M.
Tigard, OR
Nice
Very professional staff. Friendly, considerate, and professional

CF
Carolyn F.
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Feel they will take good care of my car.
Pleased with the service but did feel they should have vacuumed the car. Probably not important to many but difficult for me to do.

I would recommend Hyundia but not the Equus. Car never took off saleswise and i am concerned about service in the future. Car takes a specialized mechanic and you dont have one on board normally.

Sherwood, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Lack of Service
Service staff is rude and they were annoyed that I wanted an explanation of the additional services they recommended. I went in for a light bulb swap and oil change. Not only was the actual cost of the repair 4 times what they quoted, they didn't even have the correct part so they wanted me to come back for a follow-up appointment. Then the service manager recommended 4 additional services without explaining what the were or providing the cost. He seemed pretty put out when I asked him to elaborate.

This is my second bad experience here and I will not be returning.
DANIEL E M. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry to hear that there was confusion regarding your bulb.  I would be happy to clarify anything as it sounds as if the explanations provided were not thorough.  I apologize as we usually score high on communication.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Best regards,

Dan Miller
Beaverton Hyundai

GP
Geoffrey P.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
In a time when customer service seems nonexistent the people at Beaverton Hyundai go above and beyond to ensure that their customers are given the best experience possible.

Debra W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership Ever
The staff at Beaverton Hyundai is the greatest -- always welcome and friendly!
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Service advisers are knowledgeable and provide a detailed explanation of the work.
KIM P. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018