Overall Rating 4.1578989/5Overall Rating 4.1578989/5Overall Rating 4.1578989/5Overall Rating 4.1578989/5rating 4.1578989
Overall Rating 2.47368/5Overall Rating 2.47368/5rating 2.47368rating 2.47368rating 2.47368

CF
Chad F.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Taken care of
My car had a problem pop up out of nowhere and Beaverton Hyundai did a great job of getting me in for service the very day I had a problem.

PD
Patrick D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Beaverton Hyundai
Beaverton Hyundai greets me by name when I walk in to the service department. They really take care to make sure you understand what they will be doing to your car

PS
Paula S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2018 Category: Service
My first time here and I will return.
I was kept informed of my car's service throughout the process. The estimate was accurate. I was able to use one of their valuable coupons. Everything was explained to me in a professional, and understandable, manner. The shuttle was timely and the driver was very personable. His name was Dan. The service person that I dealt with, Brandon, was very easy to work with. He was also very pleasant. Car service issues can be stressful for some of us. Working with Beaverton Hyundai made it painless!

Sukhee S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Pretty straight forward and gets the job done
Our usual Hyundai service location is about a hour away, so we decided to come to Beaverton Hyundai to address the recent recall our car had. The guys who I spoke with prior to dropping off the car were pretty helpful, pick up was pretty easy, and they even patched our tire that had a slow leak in it due to a nail.

Hillsboro, OR
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Need improvement
Need improvement on service

Hello,

I am so sorry that your experience was so frustrating and slow.  I have talked with Andrew and he said that we kept trying to turn off the tire pressure light but it was not responding.  That is what took so long, but is no excuse for not communicating and letting you wonder what was going on and taking so long like anyone would in that position.  We totally dropped the ball on the communication and owe you a big apology!!  We have discussed it internally and it should not be an issue ever again.  I will take care of your next oil change at no charge to you.  Yes, your oil change did get done at your previous visit so that is something that is caught up at this time.
I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail
The service was completed in a timely manner and at a low rate. Unfortunately, I had to ask multiple questions to get information on statements made of my car and the value of it.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  It sounds like it was a little frustrating on your last visit.  I am sorry it felt like you had to pull information out of the service employee.  I would be happy to pay for and replace both front wipers for you at no charge to make up for the unclear communication and wash and vacuum your Elantra while you are in if you have time.  I would also be happy to answer any questions you have at the same time.  I can be reached at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Hillsboro, OR
Amazing service
The Beaverton Hyundai dealership always goes above and beyond with customer service. I will not take my Hyundai's anywhere else. I know I can trust them and always ask questions. They treat everyone with respect and I appreciate them.

Diane P.
Oregon City, OR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The ONLY Hyundai Dealer Left
I've had extremely bad experiences at Ron Tonkin Hyundai and Hanna Hyundai; will never go back to these places and definitely will not recommend them because of poor communication, lack of professionalism, and unethical practices. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent communication with everyone at Beaverton Hyundai. The waiting room was a friendly atmosphere, with all amenities anyone could ask for, including two computer stations. The only negative was the "suggestion" for a full service, when I requested only a (design flaw) problem to be resolved and change the oil. The estimate was almost $500 for all the "suggested" work. It's a good thing that I brought a copy of the bumper-to-bumper extended warranty that we bought when we purchased the car. I ended up paying only $99 for the repair, changing the oil, aligning the wheels and rotating the tires. I'm not happy that the design flaw relating to the air conditioning condenser draining onto the floor that will require monthly servicing. If this isn't fixed permanently, I'm likely not to get another Hyundai, or recommend it to others.

Samuel H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
The car is still broken down
The car is still broken down

Hello,

I am so sorry your vehicle broke down and so sorry that our phones have been down here at the dealership.  I just spoke with your daughter and let her know that we just got permission from Hyundai to replace the engine under warranty.  We are ordering the parts now and as long as they are not on back order we are looking at 10-14 days for the replacement to be completed.  Brandon your service advisor's direct line is (503)-530-3827 and is available for any questions you might have.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

RA
Robert A.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
First oil change (with many more to come!)
The service crew continues to treat my needs with quick response and comfortable means. What's not to like?

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Beaverton Hyundai Service Center
Great service at this facility!

2006 Hyundai Tiburon
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Do the prices need to really be that high?
I went in for a diagnostic to determine why my check engine light would come on intermittently. The diagnostic indicated $1500 of fixes including buying a new intake tube and an air inflow sensor. A car-savvy friend told me to go to NAPA to buy the parts. The sensor cost $180-ish (with $60 refunded when I brought back the old core) at NAPA, the dealership charged $330. Because I am not car-savvy, I ended up buying two car sensors, one at NAPA and one from the dealer. Hyundai charged $60 restocking fee to take back the part. When my car-savvy friend installed the sensor (requiring 15 minutes and a screwdriver), he noticed that the intake tube (which would have cost hundreds through the dealership) was not cracked and not in need of replacement. Also, the Hyundai mechanics had not reconnected everything in the engine as it should be. So, my advice is to realize that parts through the dealership have a huge markup and that alternative approaches may be best.

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about how your service visit went so badly on your last visit to us!  I will reimburse the $127 charge and I will use this as a teachable moment with the technician and the staff.  Clearly we made a mistake and I would like to make up for it.  As far as parts pricing goes the aftermarket versus factory parts pricing, they can swing wildly.  We can obtain and use non factory parts and they generally are cheaper but often do not fit quite right or work quite right unlike the factory parts which work perfectly everytime.  Obviously, that is not the case with your vehicle and the napa sensor worked fine.  I realize not every budget is the same and we should have offered different solutions for you.  I can send the reimbursement check to the address on file.  I can be reached directly at (503)-530-3824 or dmiller@beavertonauto.com

Clackamas, OR
05/07/2018 Category: Service
great service

LH
Lashell H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get some work done on their business computer while waiting for an oil change and safety recall. In and out within an hour!

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Beaverton Hyundai Service Department
Great and very reliable service! Thank you.

KH
Kimberly H.
Hamid!!
We purchased the car thru Hamid and keep coming back to Andrew in service.

Aloha, OR
Quick friendly service
Service was quick , waiting room was comfortable.

RP
Ronald P.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Every time it's been great.
We picked out our Hyundai here in November, the car has been great and every interaction has been fantastic, both on the sales and service side.

BI
Barbara I.
Canby, OR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2018 Category: Service
No surprise charges. Only surprise is car washed.
You are always helpful, punctual and perform service well. No surprise charges.

SK
Susan K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Team
Once again, the team has outdone themselves. My vehicle was ready when promised, and they saved me money by not performing any service that was not needed. Discounts were provided and the car was cleaned and running smooth. Thank you for making a pleasure to do business with Beaverton Hyundai!