David B.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
11/27/2020 Category: Service
2019 Kona "ultimate" EV
They sold me what still seems to be a very good car at an acceptable (although very high) price.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for scheduling service with us here at Beaverton Hyundai! We appreciate your positive feedback, and are happy to know you were well received by our service department. Thank you again, and we hope you continue to use us for your future Hyundai needs!

11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great people, great service!!
Quick, friendly service & professional mechanics.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Pat for bringing your Tucson in for service! We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to know your time was pleasant and you were well received by your service advisor. We thank you again and hope you continue to utilize us for your future Hyundai needs!

Tigard, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly, quality workmanship.
I will not be returning as I have moved to another state.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I wish all the best for you and I will contact you again per our phone conversation. Stay safe and enjoy the holidays

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and competent servcie
Every thing goes so smoothly and efficiently every time I visit - and my car comes home all the better for it! Also, I have long appreciated the extra help in explanations that have been given to me and the time taken to explore options for me with regards to questions. The work has been top notch. I will continue to return for maintenance and repairs as needed.

Friendly and competent servcie
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Hello, my name is Stephen Kim, service manager at Beaverton Hyundai. I want to thank you for taking the time and providing us with your valuable feedback. My hope is that we continue to meet and exceed your expectations. I will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can acheive that.

11/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Took my new car in for an added accessory. Fast, efficient & friendly service.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Beaverton, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/31/2020 Category: Service
vehicle work always done on time
working on my vehicle is always on time and if they said 1 hour. your vehicle is done at hour and sometimes less than 1 hour which is good.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

ZH
zobida h.
Beaverton, OR
10/21/2020
FRIENDLY
Stephen Kim was the service attendant and he was very friendly and explained what service is been done, and it was done right on time allotted
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Zobida for bringing your Elantra in for service! We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to know your time was pleasant and you were well received by your service advisor. We thank you again and hope you continue to utilize us for your future Hyundai needs!

CG
Cynthia G.
Cold Bay, AK
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The work was completed early and I feel confident that they did a great job. I was a little surprised that they stopped doing a car wash with oil change but my car was no dirtier when I got it back
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

My name is Stephen Kim, service manager at Beaverton Hyundai. Thank you taking the time providing us with your feedback regarding your visit. Parking definitely is a concern I am trying to figure out. Due to the limited space here that task is challenging, however I hope to come up with a plan soon. I also want you to know it is never an incovenience being early, I prefer it. I will use this oppurtunity as a training moment with the advisor. Stay healthy and be safe, we will see you on your next visit.

ME
Mohamad E.
Tualatin, OR
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Very nice place
Everyone helped and it was very fast service thanks!
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you Mohamad for bringing your Elantra in for service! We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to know your time was pleasant and you were well received by your service advisor. We thank you again and hope you continue to utilize us for your future Hyundai needs!

Tammy B.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great place with great employees. Always willing to help.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you Tammy for bringing your Sonata in for service! We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to know your time was pleasant and you were well received by your service advisor. We thank you again and hope you continue to utilize us for your future Hyundai needs!

EH
Emily H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great Experience
What I appreciated the most was their transparent process during the service of my vehicle. I always receive great customer service but the communication from the dealership was above and beyond what I expected. Thanks again.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Emily for bringing your Palisade in for service! We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to know your time was pleasant and you were well received by your service advisor. We thank you again and hope you continue to utilize us for your future Hyundai needs!

2019 Hyundai Elantra

Clinton P.
Columbia City, OR
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Hybred Sonata
The service was good. Hopefully they were able to fix our car this time as we have had many reoccurring problems to date.

Michael L.
Canby, OR
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Beaverton Hyundai needs to do a better job of following CDC, state and its own guidelines related to customer safety!
The company failed to follow through with its promise of keeping its customers safe. I witnessed several workers NOT wearing masks or gloves when returning vehicles after services were completed... and that included my own vehicle. Fortunately, the service manager took my complaint seriously, masked up and cleaned my vehicle while I waited. He was apologetic... however, being high risk, I left the store unhappy with the handling of my vehicle and lack of regard for public health concerns.
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Hello Mr. Lenhart. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I will be contacting you within the next few days to discuss this experience and how we can improve for future visits

09/28/2020 Category: Service
The Place to Go!
Nice, hard working folks who will fix any problem you may have!
Stephen Y K. from Beaverton Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020