Overall Rating 4.0399972/5Overall Rating 4.0399972/5Overall Rating 4.0399972/5Overall Rating 4.0399972/5rating 4.0399972
Overall Rating 2.48/5Overall Rating 2.48/5rating 2.48rating 2.48rating 2.48

Great job every time

Vancouver, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/22/2019 Category: Service
It's how people make you feel and how they take care of you...
From the time I booked my appt. to showing up for service, I felt that extra level of care, concern, professionalism and friendliness that sets service apart in a way that lets you know you're in the right place to have your car serviced. From the person taking my call to schedule the appt. to being greeted by Dan, Stephen and others the day of the appt., to the drivers getting me to work and back, and to the diagnosis and work done on my car by the mechanics I was extremely happy. I was regularly updated over text by Stephen with the status of the repair and given a loaner car for the weekend when a part needed to be ordered and then replaced. Stephen and Dan again, and others made it seamless. Other people in the service area were friendly and helpful during the time I was around. Everyone was busy there. All of this makes an impression that people are professionals and care. I once had a headlight go out on my pre-owned luxury brand car and showed up at the dealer who I purchased it from, and waited in their service area for at least two hours to have the bulb changed. Oddly enough the other headlight went out a short time later and I took it to a different dealership of the same brand name during the work day. It was busy. I walked in told the service person what I needed. They asked me to wait a moment, called someone, a person showed up and he said please take Mr. -- over to parts and have them look up make and model of car and then take the part and go outside and replace the bulb for him. I paid for the part only, never touched the bulb or my car and was on my way in twenty minutes. I thanked the guy who replaced the bulb and the service person again, and I remember his name to today. I took my car there for service for the next three to four years after that, and I bought another pre-owned car from them and had it serviced there. It's how people make you feel and how they take care of you, like at Beaverton Hyundai Service that makes the difference. The problem I had with my car is gone and it works perfectly again. Thanks to the mechanics and everyone else again. It's appreciated.

Jamie H.
Beaverton, OR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional service people

Easy and efficient !
Easy to schedule and efficient in the service.

PN
Paul N.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Good staff in service
I have been impressed with the service staff, especially Stephen Kim.

Kristen S.
Great experience
Awesome timely service. Treated exceptionally well. Affordable.

NW
Nancy W.
Tigard, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good experience
Staff is always friendly and professional. And they work fast. Never a long wait.

GP
Gail P.
Beaverton, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service, friendly people
I love taking my car in for service. I don't dread it as I have in the past with other dealerships. I always know I will be treated with respect, listened to and my questions answered.

SL
Steven L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2019 Category: Service
As always, great customer service...
Professional, friendly, patience, detailed but plain & simple explanations, car maintenance always top-notch... only take my 2017 Hyundai Veloster for service to Beaverton Hyundai, as I did with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT... Beaverton Hyundai, a car dealership you can trust... I know I do!

Ronald H.
Wilsonville, OR
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service, questionable sales tactics.
Hats off to the mechanics for getting the job done in an exceptional amount of time and with great professionalism. I also want to personally thank Mr. Kim for the amazing customer service and an overall pleasurable experience. This was a comfortable environment to wait in and will definitely be coming back for continued vehicle maintenance.

On to a more serious matter. I'm not particularly a fan of y'all current sales practice when it comes to the electric vehicles. I was under the impression that when the government rebates for electric vehicles were implemented, they were for the customer. To incentive them to buy electric vehicles, increase demand, increase your bottom line, capitalism at its finest. Instead, because of the "limited" access to these vehicles, y'all decide to throw in your own form of a luxury tax and negate the rebate. This limits the access of this technology to certain class of people and ensures another class feels "limited" while supporting corporate greed, again capitalism at its finest.

Now In the era of climate change, I do not support this sort of business practice. I personally love my Hyundai and the customer service y'all have provided. However, my next vehicle won't be a Hyundai until y'all address this business practice. Until this happens, I'll continue to spread knowledge of this practice to my peers in the renewable energy industry and to the members of my community.

KR
Kathleen R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
All questions answered. Every thing explained to my satisfaction.
I had BMWs in the past. The service was the same.

CF
Chad F.
Tualatin, OR
06/19/2019 Category: Service
90,000 mile service
Service was on time if not done early. Staff is very attentive and gets things done.

Tualatin, OR
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast oil change, friendly staff, easy to understand explanation of car work. Love it at Beaverton Hyundai

Regina B.
Scotts Mills, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always GREAT Service
I live in Washington but work in Oregon 2 - 3 weeks every month. I have found the service and customer engagement to exceed my expectations. I don't feel that anyone is taking advantage of me. They are very transparent and patiently explain what is going on with my car along with the recommended solution. They are also great at walking me through the options. Because of all these things, as well as the better pricing than Washington overall, I plan to continue to give my business to this group.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Competent caring people
5 stars !

TF
The F.
Lake Oswego, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great Staff & Great Service
Stephen Kim (service is the best!

MA
Mary A.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change while I waited. Very nice.

Christopher M.
Tigard, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
This dealership makes coming in for service a nice experience. They are fast and friendly.

Brigitte B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been very happy at Beaverton Hyundai for all my service needs.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Beaverton Hyundai
All personnel were very friendly and courteous.