Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PT
PAT T.
Greenwood, IN
09/13/2019
Very nice folks at Beck Automotive. Fair priced, knowledgeable, and they communicate and explain extremely well. I’ve been going to their shop for years. Give them a chance to work on your vehicle, you’ll be glad you did!

KL
Kim L.
New Whiteland, IN
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Kim said they offer great service.

Kia Forte
09/11/2019
Quick turnaround
Always quick to diagnose and provide an estimate. Reasonable rates and excellent completion time. Never had a problem with any of the work they have completed. Good customer service also.

SG
STEVE G.
Whiteland, IN
09/08/2019
Dale Williams is the best!

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Ford Edge
09/05/2019
Happy Customer
My right tail light went out. Beck’s got me in that afternoon. They prevented me from being in an accident or getting a costly ticket. They are always helpful.

KG
KRYSTLE G.
09/04/2019
Quick, easy and accommodating
Fit me in, even when I called kinda last min. Oil change was quick and I was on my way.

MICHAEL/SHARON W.
08/28/2019
Professional and courteous people
We have been going to Becks Auto for many years now and we are very happy with them , they have always been and still are fair with pricing and they are very prompt on getting our vehicles back to us asap GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF....thanks Becks

EB
ED B.
08/28/2019
2010 Impala service
Estimate was prompt (less than 2 hrs.) price was fair.
Work was completed quickly and to my satisfaction.

GS
GLENDA S.
08/26/2019
The second time was the charm!
This was my first time at Beck Auto. They fixed a sensor problem which came back. The second diagnosis revealed that's a problem was with the catalytic converter. I was told that this might happen. I'm going to continue to drive the car in spite of the dashboard lights. Catalytic converters are quite expensive so I won't be fixing it anytime soon. I did feel that they had customer service at heart so I would definitely go back to them when I decide to replace the converter.

CK
CHRIS K.
Ford Edge
08/25/2019
Tomi & Christopher Kinnaird
We’ve been taking all of our vehicles to Beck Automotive to be serviced & Repaired for Over 10 Years. When I call Becks I always ask for Mark, He always makes sure that our vehicles get the repairs & services that are needed in a Quick & Timely Manner & st a fair & Reasonable price. We have Never been Disappointed with the Services & The Quality of work that we have received on our vehicles at Beck Automotive. I would Highly Recommend Beck Automotive to Anyone that needs to have their vehicle &/ or Vehicles Serviced &/or Repaired. Call Becks Automotive & Ask for Mark, you won’t be Disappointed!!!

Christopher & Tomi Kinnaird

KG
KEITH G.
Nineveh, IN
08/23/2019
BECKS FRANKLIN INDIANA
AS always did a great job Thanks to all!!!

MY
MEGHAN Y.
Poneto, IN
08/22/2019
Great, speedy service!
Beck’s always has my car in and out ASAP. Great people who always seem to be looking out for me!

GP
George P.
Honda Ridgeline
08/21/2019 Category: Service
George said everything was fine at his last visit, and he is happy with this business and what they do for him. He stated the staff always takes good care of him.

DELIA B.
Trafalgar, IN
Nissan Rogue
08/16/2019
Speedy, Customer Focused, Kind
I have been taking my Nissan to Beck for what seems like over a year now. Every time, the staff is respectful and attentive. The work always gets done in a timely manner. I also enjoy that the services are reasonably priced.

SA
Shelley A.
Fountaintown, IN
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Shelley said that the place had great customer service.

LISA B.
Edinburgh, IN
Ford Five Hundred
08/15/2019
Dependable
We always get great service from Beck Automotive. Their work is thorough and dependable. They consult with you before beginning work so you know up front what is wrong and the cost instead of doing it and being shocked by the amount of the bill. We have done business with Beck Automotive for years and will continue to do so.

LL
LYNDA and BRANDON L.
08/14/2019
I always get excellent service here and I very much appreciate a ride home and the pickup so I do not have to wait for my service to be completed.
They always have provided excellent customer service. I especially appreciate the ride home, and being picked up to retrieve my vehicle so I don't have to wait there while my service is being completed.

HB
Harold B.
Greenwood, IN
Kia Sedona
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Harold said his vehicle runs good although it has a little bit of a click, but he is going to wait before he takes it back.

08/13/2019
Good work and honesty
Bought battery 2 yrs ago it went dead. Took back to Becks to have it checked out. They replaced the battery no cost to me.

JIM and CONNIE H.
08/08/2019
Love becks
Love Beck’s always dependable and honest